What should I do ?

My current girlfriend has just revealed to me her ex boyfriend is a very high ranking Mafia member in the south. 8 months ago she ran away from him to Bangkok. She owns a house all in her name and he changed the locks so she can't sell it or rent it. She has 2 cars and he has kept 1. That car is in her name but because she can't get it, she stopped paying the bank. The bank is afraid to go reposess it. She tells me he does not know where she is now. Here is the real kicker. He is 64 and she is 35. That might not be so bad now but they met when he was 45 and she was 15. Apparently he befriended her and convinced her to go to a motel and then raped her. After some time she actually fell in love with him and they stayed together for 15 years. Anyways now she wants to get her house and car but is too afraid. This is too much drama for me. Should I exit stage left??

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, exit stage left. There is no way you can protect her or yourself, besides all the stuff she says belongs to her was paid for by the other guy. He probably feels he owns it all, as well as her.

Apparently she ran a loan shark business before and earned the money herself to buy everything. I asked her where she got the money to loan her customers and no answer.

At best, this is a prelude to a request for money. At worst, you're getting into some pretty deep stuff. I'd get clear if I were you.

We've been together for 3 months and she has never asked me for money. She even bought me an expensive watch for my birthday 3 weeks ago. But I'm thinking too much drama and maybe danger.

First question do you belive her???? Raped and then fell in love with him!!!!. Ran her own loan shark buisness with who's money!!!! Sure this is not a line she's spinning. Maybe she met a 60 yr old Farang and juiced him dry now moving on with tall tails.

If her story is true her Ex would have already tracked her down and dealt with the situation. Where did you meet her by the way.

First question do you belive her???? Raped and then fell in love with him!!!!. Ran her own loan shark buisness with who's money!!!! Sure this is not a line she's spinning. Maybe she met a 60 yr old Farang and juiced him dry now moving on with tall tails.

If her story is true her Ex would have already tracked her down and dealt with the situation. Where did you meet her by the way.

I met her on Thai Joop. Just curious how one could track her down? Only a handful of her close friends know where she is.

I met her on Thai Joop. Just curious how one could track her down? Only a handful of her close friends know where she is.

Get real if big if!! High ranking Mafia and you ask how can she be tracked down??? So easy she is not exactly hiding now is she Thai joop. Now I'm wondering if she exists at all.

Get real if big if!! High ranking Mafia and you ask how can she be tracked down??? So easy she is not exactly hiding now is she Thai joop. Now I'm wondering if she exists at all.
Do you know any 65 year old Thai men who can't speak English playing Thai Joop. South Thailand is very far from Bangkok. High ranking in the south does not mean he can reach all over Thailand. Anyways up to you, you answered my post. If you don't believe me, don't reply.

You said you met her on Thai Joop (dating site) if he is Thai Mafia and high ranking he will have contacts of course he will. Private detectives could be used I'm sure he will know a few. Then you met her on Thai Joop 3 months ago only 5 months after she effectively went into hiding. How long had she been on Thai Joop before she selected you!!! What is your age by the way.

Some of these girls are a lot younger mentally than their age suggests.

At 15, she might have been unable to make sense of her emotions. If the guy was telling her he loved her all along, she might have confused control with love. It happens

You said you met her on Thai Joop (dating site) if he is Thai Mafia and high ranking he will have contacts of course he will. Private detectives could be used I'm sure he will know a few. Then you met her on Thai Joop 3 months ago only 5 months after she effectively went into hiding. How long had she been on Thai Joop before she selected you!!! What is your age by the way.

I'm 25 and she is 30

Some of these girls are a lot younger mentally than their age suggests.

At 15, she might have been unable to make sense of her emotions. If the guy was telling her he loved her all along, she might have confused control with love. It happens

That's a good point but should I stick around?

Sounds like a pack of lies on her part.

Variation on that old hard luck story, Thai man bad, foreigner man good.

Let's say it's partially true, who paid for everything since she was 15? Where is/was she getting the money for car loan repayments?

Yes you stick around 'I'm sure she's for real!!!!' Send her whatever money she needs to sort things out. I'm sure she will wait for you with the added bonus of she is getting younger for you she will soon be 15 again. Jesus man get a grip

Why would I need to get a grip or send her money? She is sitting right beside me in Bangkok. If you can't give an opinion, then don't reply.

Then that is how he will track her down.

If they were together for 15 years, he will know her close friends.

The state of a 'close friend' after a talk would be a good indicator as to how much trouble you're in.

At 13.49 you said she was 35, Now you are telling us she is 30. Are you 20, 30,40,50 or 60 ? I do love a story whereby the ages change on every page.

It's called a typo, she is 30

Yes i knew that. Because the 5 and the 0 are always being miss hit as they are so close together. That's the trouble with having fat fingers. Well so The Hulk told me.

Yes you stick around 'I'm sure she's for real!!!!' Send her whatever money she needs to sort things out. I'm sure she will wait for you with the added bonus of she is getting younger for you she will soon be 15 again. Jesus man get a grip

Why would I need to get a grip or send her money? She is sitting right beside me in Bangkok. If you can't give an opinion, then don't reply.

Ok you want my honest opinion I have two puck one that suits.

1. your a troll.

2. your a troll

Unless you're madly in love with her then I think it's time to move on. Just to flesh out the story a bit where are you from, do you work and any other details you would like to provide. Good luck whichever way you decide to go.

Archived