What should I do ?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes you stick around 'I'm sure she's for real!!!!' Send her whatever money she needs to sort things out. I'm sure she will wait for you with the added bonus of she is getting younger for you she will soon be 15 again. Jesus man get a grip

Why would I need to get a grip or send her money? She is sitting right beside me in Bangkok. If you can't give an opinion, then don't reply.

Ok you want my honest opinion I have two puck one that suits.

1. your a troll.

2. your a troll

sorry can't give you a like for that reply but I can give you a clap clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Yes you stick around 'I'm sure she's for real!!!!' Send her whatever money she needs to sort things out. I'm sure she will wait for you with the added bonus of she is getting younger for you she will soon be 15 again. Jesus man get a grip

Why would I need to get a grip or send her money? She is sitting right beside me in Bangkok. If you can't give an opinion, then don't reply.

Ok you want my honest opinion I have two puck one that suits.

1. your a troll.

2. your a troll

sorry can't give you a like for that reply but I can give you a clap clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

OP,

Don't worry about him, don't worry about the ex.

If he bothers looking for either of you and finds you, just be a man, get in his face and politely tell him not to come back because you don't want to be forced to kick his ass.

He will go. Plenty of Sheila's in low, this is your bird now.

Don't worry, 90% of mafia claims are BS and they're not so tough.

Best of luck.

After your story, i think u have to answer, what does she wants from u? What r u doing in thailand? Then maybe u can decide if u r up for it or not.

I'm working in Thaialnd and so far she has not asked me for 1 Satang, even bought me a nice watch for my birthday, Baffled and undecided.

Thanks everyone for your advice. I'm still undecided but leaning towards calling it quits. Lastly, I could care less who believes this story or not. And for the members who have nothing better to do than accuse people of being a troll, pick apart grammar in posts, and argue and bicker on here, if it's the only thing in life that still gives you pleasure, then keep it up, I feel so sorry for you and I hope you can somehow find joy in your pathetic lives.

Anyone who thinks this story is definitely BS doesn't know Thailand as well as they think they do. "Mafia" could mean a lot of things here, and guys that fall under that description are everywhere in the LOS.

Sounds like a dangerous situation, mate. If it puts you at ease, this guy likely has three or four or a dozen girls just like her. So you and yours will not be at the center of his thoughts right now. Also, he probably sees you as a play thing for her and does not feel threatened by your presence in her life. That being said, I wouldn't continue to see this girl unless you really, really like her. Unless you legitimately connect with her. There are too many ways this could go very wrong for you. I mean, does she even need your help? It's not like you'd be abandoning her.

Also, consider the fact that anything a girl like that tells you is at best 60% true. There's already the loan shark thing (which by the way usually involves hurting people). Even if it's not industry code for racketeering, she probably didn't start that business on her own. So think about other things she's told you and ask yourself if this girl is really being straight with you.

She's on the sidelines of numerous violent activities.

A loan shark herself with the heavies to back her up.

Probably lived in fear most of her life, a very unstable person.

A Time Bomb for you!

It all depends on how much drama you like in your life... the choice is yours... you seem to know the risks, just measure it against the rewards.

For me, I would not want to watch my back when I go out - - and I enjoy a good nights sleep, but then again, I am older than you. I don't really see where the pleasurable part of the equation might be... you seem to know what is going on - your choice now.

good luck - wise choice is to get out...

First question do you belive her???? Raped and then fell in love with him!!!!. Ran her own loan shark buisness with who's money!!!! Sure this is not a line she's spinning. Maybe she met a 60 yr old Farang and juiced him dry now moving on with tall tails.

If her story is true her Ex would have already tracked her down and dealt with the situation. Where did you meet her by the way.

I met her on Thai Joop. Just curious how one could track her down? Only a handful of her close friends know where she is.

Get real if big if!! High ranking Mafia and you ask how can she be tracked down??? So easy she is not exactly hiding now is she Thai joop. Now I'm wondering if she exists at all.

mate, remember this is lieland.... believe half what your gf says or less..... if he is a big criminal then he will find her if he wants to.... and you if he wants to....

if she hassles him he will find her.... up to you

Yes, exit stage left. There is no way you can protect her or yourself, besides all the stuff she says belongs to her was paid for by the other guy. He probably feels he owns it all, as well as her.

Apparently she ran a loan shark business before and earned the money herself to buy everything. I asked her where she got the money to loan her customers and no answer.

The "no" answer was an answer. Read between the lines Slick!!

Archived