What should I do ?

With any break up with a Thai woman,

say as little as possible. Nothing is gonna change anything.

be generous with money and things, but not stupid. leave her with 'things' and save face

disappear, delete all records, change numbers, and if possible remove all social media

DO NOT TALK AGAIN after break up.

Repeat and furthermore.... do not talk to any of her friends.

Best thing is to disappear quietly and politely. no drama.

She may still throw a wobbler, as Thai females are prone to, but this is the best strategy.

been there, done that, bought the t-shirt 20+ years ago

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You said you met her on Thai Joop (dating site) if he is Thai Mafia and high ranking he will have contacts of course he will. Private detectives could be used I'm sure he will know a few. Then you met her on Thai Joop 3 months ago only 5 months after she effectively went into hiding. How long had she been on Thai Joop before she selected you!!! What is your age by the way.

I'm 25 and she is 30

Hang on, wasn't she 35 in the original post?

At best, this is a prelude to a request for money. At worst, you're getting into some pretty deep stuff. I'd get clear if I were you.

So obvious!

It seems to me any one in this situation should disappear discreetly without asking any questions on a public forum. smile.png

First question do you belive her???? Raped and then fell in love with him!!!!. Ran her own loan shark buisness with who's money!!!! Sure this is not a line she's spinning. Maybe she met a 60 yr old Farang and juiced him dry now moving on with tall tails.

If her story is true her Ex would have already tracked her down and dealt with the situation. Where did you meet her by the way.

Some of these girls are a lot younger mentally than their age suggests.

At 15, she might have been unable to make sense of her emotions. If the guy was telling her he loved her all along, she might have confused control with love. It happens

That's a good point but should I stick around?

There are countless scenarios in which you can, and likely will, find yourself in Thailand, from which you may never recover. Assuming that this situation is as presented, this could easily be one of them. Many people make mistakes here a bit farther along in their lives, and regret them for the remainder. I am fairly certain you do not want to begin that process at 25 years of age. The amount of 'street savvy' that would be required to negotiate this situation successfully, is something you cannot manufacture, and clearly something you don not already possess. My suggestion would be, at the very least, extricate yourself temporarily from the situation, and see how she reacts, and what, if anything, happens as a consequence. For this to be effective, you must keep your Johnson in your pants throughout the 'assessment period.' I am guessing that with a couple of weeks of emotional distance, the answer as to what you should do, will reveal itself.

You said you met her on Thai Joop (dating site) if he is Thai Mafia and high ranking he will have contacts of course he will. Private detectives could be used I'm sure he will know a few. Then you met her on Thai Joop 3 months ago only 5 months after she effectively went into hiding. How long had she been on Thai Joop before she selected you!!! What is your age by the way.

I'm 25 and she is 30

ahh, you are 25...

My advice: throttle the hormones so the brain can do it's job fully.

She only wants you to get involved to get the possessions she got during her time with him. You get involved you have a big chance of being KILL.

Go now and never have contact with her again, even if after that the Thai guy will try to find you. If your on a tourist visa, I MAKE it a short holiday.

RUN !! i visited a lady recently (friend, so i thought) me, only farang in the town. near Cambodia, she shows up with 2 minders ?? go to Karaoke bar, they treated her like royalty, (funny i thought) one guy looking after her handbag all night,? the bill came to 2200, i passed over 3000 and one of the guys proceeded to give all my change around as though it was his, (no i didn't complain) then my friend? gets pissed as a handcart and announced she was going back to my hotel and sleep with me, so 2 guys not very happy about this. me peeing myself, she did stay , nothing happened, he he, next day we go to the beach she pissed again. to drunk to drive her 4 x 4 , so i drive, no licence, she say no problem we are Mafia, and she lives opposite the cop shop.so next day it was the bus home for me, the thought of concrete wellingtons did not appeal to me if i had upset her in the future .so bus back to safe old Bangkok, shame, she was a looker,owns houses,land, got 3 fishing boats, lol !! hey how stupid am i ? dont answer that.

First question do you belive her???? Raped and then fell in love with him!!!!. Ran her own loan shark buisness with who's money!!!! Sure this is not a line she's spinning. Maybe she met a 60 yr old Farang and juiced him dry now moving on with tall tails.

If her story is true her Ex would have already tracked her down and dealt with the situation. Where did you meet her by the way.

I met her on Thai Joop. Just curious how one could track her down? Only a handful of her close friends know where she is.

Pressure on just one close friend would reveal her whereabouts. Mafia always wins (except in Sicily)

RUN !! i visited a lady recently (friend, so i thought) me, only farang in the town. near Cambodia, she shows up with 2 minders ?? go to Karaoke bar, they treated her like royalty, (funny i thought) one guy looking after her handbag all night,? the bill came to 2200, i passed over 3000 and one of the guys proceeded to give all my change around as though it was his, (no i didn't complain) then my friend? gets pissed as a handcart and announced she was going back to my hotel and sleep with me, so 2 guys not very happy about this. me peeing myself, she did stay , nothing happened, he he, next day we go to the beach she pissed again. to drunk to drive her 4 x 4 , so i drive, no licence, she say no problem we are Mafia, and she lives opposite the cop shop.so next day it was the bus home for me, the thought of concrete wellingtons did not appeal to me if i had upset her in the future .so bus back to safe old Bangkok, shame, she was a looker,owns houses,land, got 3 fishing boats, lol !! hey how stupid am i ? dont answer that.

...and a dreamer....

Actually there is very strong psychological data that shows that some rape victims do fall in love with their rapers. This is fact

I'm 25 and she is 30

She's thirty and met a guy 20 years ago when she was fifteen.

All said.

Next...

dude i have a bridge i want to sell you it goes anywhere you want it to go .............just trust me ......................bwhaaaa haaaaa haaaa

Yes you stick around 'I'm sure she's for real!!!!' Send her whatever money she needs to sort things out. I'm sure she will wait for you with the added bonus of she is getting younger for you she will soon be 15 again. Jesus man get a grip

Why would I need to get a grip or send her money? She is sitting right beside me in Bangkok. If you can't give an opinion, then don't reply.

That's not how Thaivisa works. Everyone says what they want and then you edit out what you want.

If your story is true, I'm not sure why you're asking about sticking around with a mafia guys ex girlfriend in Thailand.

Surely anyone who knows this country even a little bit knows that this is a deadly game you're playing.

At 13.49 you said she was 35, Now you are telling us she is 30. Are you 20, 30,40,50 or 60 ? I do love a story whereby the ages change on every page.

It's called a typo, she is 30

More like a couple of typos, (at least).

From the OP: "He is 64 and she is 35. That might not be so bad now but they met when he was 45 and she was 15"

So they were 30 years apart when they first met. But now you're saying that she is 30 years old rather than 35, which means that they are now somehow 34 years apart (if he is 64, as you wrote). Is the mafia boss now 60? Or was he 49 when they first met? Or did she stop aging at some point? :-) Not so important, of course, but confusing nonetheless ... and makes one wonder about the rest of the story...

You have to ask yourself just one question: Do you really want to be with someone so stupid that, while trying to hide from a senior mafia figure, she puts her details on social media? Do you? You found her there, so can he or his associates. And when, not if, he finds her he might not like a farang involved with his long-standing girlfriend. Go the the mall, any mall. There are hundreds of other girls there who don't have baggage.

western guys love to believe anything that comes out of thai girls mouths. this is quite a story. who knows, it may even be true, there is a tiny chance but who cares because if you know whats good for you you will pack your bags and leave without saying good bye. you are asking for trouble staying in this situation, or maybe it is just all lies and everything will be ok.

At 13.49 you said she was 35, Now you are telling us she is 30. Are you 20, 30,40,50 or 60 ? I do love a story whereby the ages change on every page.

It's called a typo, she is 30

Just ask yourself if it all sounds as plausible as probably many of us and even you might have received in email occasionally from alleged women throughout the world. Since this is at least a "real person", if you like adventure which it sounds like, go with it. If you don't it doesn't look like there's anybody here would fault you and at 25, in all likeliness no matter what you still have other or things left that you can regret.

I''d just be curious over what and who determines ranks in Thailand's disorganized crime syndicates or "Mafia" vs. maybe a local strongman.

I'm 25 and she is 30

Dude, you're too young to die. But it's alright, you sound new here so it's a rookie mistake. Please be more careful with your choices next time.

Archived