SOS Need help

Terry1968

HELLO BOYS

i need urgency your help

i am married in Thailand

i know my wife 9 years from this the last 5 years we are married

and we have a daughter 2,5 years old(my daughter have dual passport but born in Thailand )

all this years i try to help and support my wife ,

she always open business and after a little time she close this businesses

try something new and again the same

i lose all this years around 2-3 million baht

the last time she get a loan from somebody for 500k baht

and she give her home in the village for guaranty

if she don't pay back she will lose her home

i can't help she anymore because my cash is almost finish

i have my last 350-400k for my own and for my daughter

she know that i can't help so she take my daughter and run away and hiding somewhere

without my permission and she wend to Australia with tourist visa to work for 3 months

the first week i was thinking all ok that she wend just one her village like she tell me,

but after i try to call her on the mobile phone and was close i start to worry.

LINE also close and my message was not read for more then 1 week

so i go first to Lumpini police station

they tell me first to go in her village to look at home,

i go with my motorbike there (around 250km) but the home was empty and nobody see anything from the neighbors,

so i go to the police station in the big district city and i report them both for missing .

I also wend in my embassy and at ministry of social development and human security

and the last week in education offices looking for the school .

After about 2 weeks she start to answer in my LINE message but don't like to answer in video or voice calls

after 3 weeks she start speaking with video and voice

she tell me that she is in Australia and will be back after total 2.5 to 3 months

i ask about my daughter but she don't tell me where she is hiding,

i ask why she do this ?

she say because i maybe take she away in EU blink.png

she is really stupid because this is not possible

i don't have her Thai passport and even i had in the airport i will for 100% stopped

from the immigration police and ask me about permission from my wife etc.

i cane get seriously

problems trying to do this and maybe even jail.

i ask she to give my line ID to this people that take care my daughter and to speak with me

something that she also do every day ,

she refuse to give my Line Id even if

my daughter ask about me every day and mama say i am working also together in Australia.

I get a lower now and start the papers first for emergency court order (i will get this this week )

and second for 50% custody if not more ( in about 3 months )

the problem is that even with the emergency court order i don't know where is my daughter.

i was the last week in different educations offices districts around her home-village and looking about my daughter

nobody know this school and even the ministry of educations in Bangkok don't have registration data from my daughter .

She just start the pre-school something like kindergarten and by the law no need registration,

only from the 1st grade and after

so i like to post here couple pictures and maybe somebody know the school or the logo from this school

or this playground shop or this restaurant (look like Japanese )

The school look like international private kindergarten and same the logo they also have one teacher from Australia teaching English married also here.

If somebody know something please pm me .

the only thing i need is to see my daughter and speak-play and meet this people,check the house if all ok

and give them my phone numbers + LINE-Skype etc, for emergency cases

or just to call me every time my daughter like to see me.

and to visit she 1 time every week or every 10 days if she is to far from Bangkok

Best regards Terry

post-263018-0-99379100-1469541041_thumb.

post-263018-0-97937500-1469541050_thumb.

post-263018-0-24787500-1469541112_thumb.

post-263018-0-91762500-1469541146_thumb.

post-263018-0-31483700-1469541193_thumb.

Man, I fell very sorry for you.

Good luck locating your daughter.

If you can afford it, get a lawyer on the case or a private detective.

i have a lawyer wink.png

he already start the paper work for the custody etc,

my wife maybe will not return in Thailand after this 3 months tourist time.

She is involve in illegal activities in Australia and maybe she will arrested soon,

i don't like to say here more but is confirmed 100% and i have also her own confession on tape

So maybe i will go after 3 months in family court without my wife

and having a document from Australia about the reason she is arrested i thing i will get 100% custody clap2.gif

i don't wand divorce just the custody,she still mother of my daughter and i like my daughter have a mam.

But i still need to locate my daughters ,city ,school etc.

IF I KNOW THE CITY THE REST I WILL FIND OUT ALONE.

I don't need a detective i am a detective alone thumbsup.gif

Well Terry, similar cases are plentiful, but your case is especially complicated. The only advice you will get here is "get a lawyer". But unless you have a solid monthly income, your 400'000 Bht will not be enough to fight a legal battle, that may drag on for years !

Sometimes it is best to close the book and start a new life. But to start a new life, you will need the remaining 400'000 Bht.

I wish you luck. Cheers.

Well Terry, similar cases are plentiful, but your case is especially complicated. The only advice you will get here is "get a lawyer". But unless you have a solid monthly income, your 400'000 Bht will not be enough to fight a legal battle, that may drag on for years !

Sometimes it is best to close the book and start a new life. But to start a new life, you will need the remaining 400'000 Bht.

I wish you luck. Cheers.

yes your right about this

I thought already about it and shared with my wife in Australia

i tell she you have 6 months maybe 1 year time to fallow me in EU together with my daughter ,

after that i will have a new wife and new children and i don't give a shit about you.

you cane keep the child and grew without papa i am healthy and i cane have new children,

just don't lie she later about the reasons i am away.

i do care about my daughter and a give a shit and all this was just a test to see reactions.

She was not happy i cane say she was worry allot because she know i cane do this.

before she say i will not came in EU with my daughter because i thing you will keep she there (she was right about that )

if she came i EU with my daughter ,my daughter will never return back in Thailand even for 1 day holidays smile.png

But after this test she say i will came for 1-2 months and i will return back in Thailand

Lets see what will came first ...

if i am lacy i win the custody get my daughter home and my wife came to live with me in EU

or she just came for short holiday and visit her daughter

But this only if she have money for 2 way ticket

if not i will not pay again for tickets

This free holidays is finish

and all this is up to me,

i have in my possession her 5 years SEGEN Visa

If i don't send she this EU citizen cart she will never visit EU

only if she find a new EU boyfriend and invite-guaranty for Visa

for example she go in Germany (boyfriend) and from there she fly to my country

• 1 month later...

OP spent all his money financing his wife's failed businesses, she chucked him when he ran out of money and ran off to Australia, he's down to his "last" 400K and now he's looking get custody of his daughter using what could be a very expensive court case.

What a nightmare.

Clearly this guy's made enough mistakes to last a lifetime yet he's saying that, within 6-12 months, he'll have a new wife and children.

Breath-taking recklessness.

400K - if that's all he has left - won't last long here even with a barebones lifestyle and definitely not enough to mount the kind of legal process necessary to get his kid back.

I'd usually advise that a man in this situation start a new life, and choose his partner wisely but seeing as he thinks he can find a new wife and have another kid within a year with just 400K, in this case, I'd suggest he hire a psychiatrist.

Archived