Premier League Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Scores are up fellas. Hate having to wait for a friday match to be played and then straight away it's the next weeks games.

JellyDog. You should see that your additional 10 points have been added.

Got it MrB.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jellydog said:

MrB-please recheck my score for the past week. Thanks.

You're quite right jelly. Just checked your submission and it seems I copied and pasted someone elses predictions. Your score is 25 which will be added to next weeks table. Solly my friend

1 hour ago, oldgit said:

Mr. BJ. Can you check out my score again as I believe I had the Sunderland v City game as a correct score and banker to boot? Thanks mate.

Oh bladdy hell. You're right Oldgit. I put in the spread sheet the score 2-0 instead of 0-2 which means it's cocked everyone's score up. What a <deleted> numpty.

I'm just about to go out, so I'll correct it all in the morning. Sorry to everyone. I think I need PWC as my auditors to check everything before I publish them  :laugh:

31 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

BIGTOE3.....I think you need to do your predictions before you go down the boozer.

10pts????, 

Is that the lowest score ever?

My oh my no. You're likely to get a lot lower than that this week.

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Oh bladdy hell. You're right Oldgit. I put in the spread sheet the score 2-0 instead of 0-2 which means it's cocked everyone's score up. What a <deleted> numpty.

I'm just about to go out, so I'll correct it all in the morning. Sorry to everyone. I think I need PWC as my auditors to check everything before I publish them  :laugh:

Balls, I'm on top for less than a week :biggrin: 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived