New Site Feedback

Tech Doctor

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess you all know this, but since I don't see it mentioned, I'll chime in:  Several forum sections have no topic index.  Click on Health, Body And Medicine, or Hua Hin / Cha-Am, or Suvarnhabhumi Airport, or (you get the idea) and there is no list of thread titles.

Whoopsie.  The indices are there, but there is a HUGE block of white space to scroll down through to reach them.

Cannot upload a profile picture or a cover picture. (a new feature but doesn't seem to work properly). I used to have a profile pic but it disappeared into the "upgrade black hole" along with a lot of other stuff that used to be on my profile - such as content and forums I subscribe to etc... The photo is under 100kb and uploads OK, but will not save.

Would like to know if these are common problems, or just unique to me as others seem to have their profile pics intact. Thanks

Mobi

Not looking good so far, I was expecting it to be perect on my Android  tablet like the old version,  now I cant even find my old content.  And the web version is terrible to use. 

Logged in earlier today, "remember me" box ticked.  Came back just now and had to log in again. 

Closed browser then returned, and it retained the active login.  Not sure why if dropped me out last time.

I like the new notification popups with the soft bubble sound.  ;)

23 minutes ago, balo said:

Not looking good so far, I was expecting it to be perect on my Android  tablet like the old version,  now I cant even find my old content.  And the web version is terrible to use. 

Expecting perfection from a beta product is asking a bit much.

I don't know anything about tecnik in informatic;

all I can write;

You did and are still doing a huge work;

we have a beautiful new forum even it's not yet finished..

So thank u so much

About the photos we can upload in Photography and the arts;

I have a suggestion;

before, in the old forum , when we wanted to " edit " a post we  had two possibilities; one :

the post with the images

and another with only text; even the images were text;

it was easier to edit...

Great work, I wrote already; Thanks :clap2::clap2:

I like the clean, fresh look - and it's faster to load than the old site, but this may because the advertisements for Russian Brides and Condos in Phuket have not been set up yet.

Still getting used to site navigation - not sure how I get a view that shows the latest content.

Is the ThaiVisa Pro app effected by these upgrades?

I am not whining, i understand we are in the midst of a process here.  When I launch app it is unable to connect to server and it states "you are not logged in or do not have permission to do this"

Im just curious if this is a result ofvthe upgrade or do I have other account issues?  (obviously i connected via web to post this)

Just now, Aussie69 said:

Is the ThaiVisa Pro app effected by these upgrades?  When I launch app it is unable to connect to server and it states "you are not logged in or do not have permission to do this"

Yes absolutely. There is even a new version of the App available (NOT PRO) and that one is also not working (at the moment)

When going into Notifications settings, I see some settings have been disabled by Admin, can you please change that, I really don't wanna receive emails when I receive I message for example and there some more of these

tvnotifications.JPG

7 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Yes absolutely. There is even a new version of the App available (NOT PRO) and that one is also not working (at the moment)

Thanks MJCM.   I guess I wil check later in the week.

BTW I did recieve a flood of updates today via email, about 60 notifications of i guess threads i follow.  I assumed that was a result of the site coming back online.

?

4 minutes ago, MJCM said:

When going into Notifications settings, I see some settings have been disabled by Admin, can you please change that, I really don't wanna receive emails when I receive I message for example and there some more of these

tvnotifications.JPG

Yeah i just updated mine 30 mins ago and noticed this.

Archived