Non O extension form and whats needed

Hi, can I get visa extension form here ? download?

I want extend non O based on me being father to thai.

I understand I need to take gf and baby with me to jomtien, 2-3 photos, house book, baby birth cert, moneys, and that be it right?

Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, elviajero said:

You can download the TM.7 form here: TIB Forms

Are you applying for a 1 year extension of stay as a parent, or a 60 day extension of stay to visit your child?

60 days, as this is single entry visa not eligible for 1 year extension

i went immigration got tons of papers from them

cheers

41 minutes ago, PattayaBoy said:

60 days, as this is single entry visa not eligible for 1 year extension

i went immigration got tons of papers from them

cheers

If you entered using a single entry non immigrant visa you are eligible to apply for a 1 year extension.

Here is a list of what is likely to be asked for if applying for a 60 day extension to visit your child:-

• Your child will need to go with you.
  • Form TM.7
  • Original birth certificate plus signed copy.
  • Signed copy of your child's Tabien Baan (if available).
  • Signed copies of your passport pages: ID page, visa, entry stamp, departure card.
  • 1 x photo 6 x 4.
  • Maybe they will want form TM.30. This is the form used by the Owner/House-master to report that you are staying with them.
  • 1,900 baht.

1 hour ago, elviajero said:

If you entered using a single entry non immigrant visa you are eligible to apply for a 1 year extension.

Here is a list of what is likely to be asked for if applying for a 60 day extension to visit your child:-

• Your child will need to go with you.
  • Form TM.7
  • Original birth certificate plus signed copy.
  • Signed copy of your child's Tabien Baan (if available).
  • Signed copies of your passport pages: ID page, visa, entry stamp, departure card.
  • 1 x photo 6 x 4.
  • Maybe they will want form TM.30. This is the form used by the Owner/House-master to report that you are staying with them.
  • 1,900 baht.

thats confusing now

cuz i got this visa from penang

its single entry and initial entry was for 3 months and i was told i can extend it by 2 months / 60 days not 1 year

i think multiple entry you can extend for 1 year

thx

1 minute ago, PattayaBoy said:

thats confusing now

cuz i got this visa from penang

its single entry and initial entry was for 3 months and i was told i can extend it by 2 months / 60 days not 1 year

i think multiple entry you can extend for 1 year

thx

You can extend any 90 day permission to stay from either a single or multiple entry non immigrant visa. That said, as you are not married, you will only be allowed to extend for 1 year if your are the legal father. If you are not the legal father you can only extend by 60 days.

11 hours ago, elviajero said:

You can extend any 90 day permission to stay from either a single or multiple entry non immigrant visa. That said, as you are not married, you will only be allowed to extend for 1 year if your are the legal father. If you are not the legal father you can only extend by 60 days.

okay, so my situation is, im not married, but i am on birth cert. I know im not "legal father", in this situation I be never able to extend it for 12 months? I mean even future visas?

6 minutes ago, PattayaBoy said:

okay, so my situation is, im not married, but i am on birth cert. I know im not "legal father", in this situation I be never able to extend it for 12 months? I mean even future visas?

You could apply for a one year extension if you legitimized your parenthood through the courts.

See here for info: How To Gain Parental Rights As A Father 

As far I know (and doing it frequently) with a multi non O you can also go for a quick border run (usually departure 7 am, return 4pm) depending where you stay. they usually include a short morning stop, and a lunch stop on the way back (included in price)

I always go to Cambodia from Pattaya and always get 90 days extension; no questions asked.

if you use one of these companies that do border runs (they are all over), you don't even need to fill any forms; they do that for you. just need to bring 2 photos (even that can be done at the border if you forget them)

good luck

Thaisabai

13 minutes ago, PattayaBoy said:

thanks, so without doing it I be able to extend for 60 days only ?

both single or multi non O ?

You will only be able to apply for 60 day extensions unless you legitimize your parenthood.

The legitimization is only needed for getting a one year extension of stay. At nearby locations it will make no difference when applying for a non-o visa.

4 hours ago, PattayaBoy said:

1 hour ago, PattayaBoy said:

thanks, so without doing it I be able to extend for 60 days only ?

both single or multi non O ?

You can get visas from Embassies/Consulates or a 60 day extension of stay from immigration without being the legal father.

It is an easy process to legalise your parenthood especially with the mothers permission/help. You should do it regardless of the visa situation. I suggest you and your girlfriend go to the local Amphoe and they will tell you what you need to do.

You can extend any entry by 60 days. Visa exempt, tourist visa or non immigrant visa entries can be extended, once, per entry.

Thx all

But multi non O I would be able to use it for a year doing in outs and extensions without being legal parent sort of speak?

Like get multi go thailand get 90/days extend for 60 get out and repeat few times? Thats possible?

Btw is it mobile app login broken?

Edited by PattayaBoy

43 minutes ago, PattayaBoy said:

Thx all

But multi non O I would be able to use it for a year doing in outs and extensions without being legal parent sort of speak?

Like get multi go thailand get 90/days extend for 60 get out and repeat few times? Thats possible?

Btw is it mobile app login broken?

A multiple entry non-o visa allow unlimited 90 day entries for a year.

You have to balance the 60 day extensions since you will want to do an entry on or before the enter before date on the visa to get another 90 days. For example first 90 day entry plus a 60 day extension them 90 days from a new entry and a 60 extension gives you about 10 months. Then a new entry for 90 days but you would only have about 2 months to go out for a new 90 day entry to get the most from your visa.

35 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

A multiple entry non-o visa allow unlimited 90 day entries for a year.

You have to balance the 60 day extensions since you will want to do an entry on or before the enter before date on the visa to get another 90 days. For example first 90 day entry plus a 60 day extension them 90 days from a new entry and a 60 extension gives you about 10 months. Then a new entry for 90 days but you would only have about 2 months to go out for a new 90 day entry to get the most from your visa.

Thats orite better then single.

All clear thanks