Taxi driver, 65, chases tour bus after vicious knife attack

webfact

18 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

"He said that he had been driving his taxi back from Chaiyaphum ...."

Take a good look at this vehicle. Red paint on the doors, silver on the front fenders and roof. Did the hood just fly off its hinges?This might be an old taxi retired from the fleet. No  "TAXI" roof light. There are details here that make this story questionable. The car is a mess.

16 hours ago, kannot said:

red paint  looks like blood to me

The story doesn't say he was driving a taxi. So maybe he was a taxi driver driving his own or someone else's car that got hit.....But who gives a poop?? 

9 minutes ago, bruceamstutz said:

The story doesn't say he was driving a taxi. So maybe he was a taxi driver driving his own or someone else's car that got hit.....But who gives a poop?? 

"He said that he had been driving his taxi back from Chaiyaphum when he was hit by the tour bus from the Phu Kradung Tour company. "

Which part of that sentence did you not understand? And I believe the taxi driver gave a poop.

They said that when the taxi driver is sufficiently recovered they will decide which police district will proceed with the matter.

Meaning the police department that draws the shortest straw will have to get off their asses and investigate this case.

On 8/2/2016 at 5:30 PM, kannot said:

HaHa=-------- did you look at it properly ???? The "Blood" has totally and fully covered BOTH sides of the taxi including door handles and wing mirror------ hell must have really lost a bucket of blood:clap2::cheesy:

Archived