Video: car piles into motorbikes in "deliberate" attack

webfact

Video: car piles into motorbikes in "deliberate" attack

p5.jpg

Image: Thairath

SAKORN NAKORN: -- A video of a car that appears to drive directly into a line of parked motorcycles has caused much comment after being posted on social media.

The Youlike (Clip Det) segment begins with a car that passes a line of bikes then turns back to smash into a whole lot more, reported Thairath

The tagline of the clip says that it is a "deliberate attack on people and vehicles".

Most of the clip is the aftermath to the incident as a man is loaded into an ambulance. The trouble seems to be as a result of an argument between a car driver and a bunch of youths

Reporters caught up with the injured man Nathapong Yornan. He said that the incident occurred outside an entertainment venue in Sakorn Nakorn on Friday night. 

He was just about to go home. He said that he understood that there was an argument between several motorcyclists and a car driver.

He was not involved at all but ended up in hospital needing 30 stitches. He had reported the matter to police but nothing has happened yet.

Sawang Daen Din police said that they were in the process of evidence gathering in the incident. Seven bikes were damaged, they added.

Online comment was rife and fell into two camps - the driver must be arrested for the attack but something must be done about teenagers on motorbikes causing trouble for other members of the public.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-02

The police should not have too much trouble identifying the vehicle and possibly the driver. I hope the injured recover in hospital.

As an aside, there was some seriously good screaming and wailing on that clip, worthy of a Thai lakorn.

looks like a case of road rage where a car driver was incensed by some caustic comments from the youth and he decided to take a revenge.

it is a terribly serious situation for him to blow up and cause harm to body and property.

I wonder if someone with a big mouth is crying like a baby?  If you are going to talk shit, you better expect any possible outcome.

Let it be a lesson.  I hope everyone recovers and learns something (assuming that's what actually happened)

i was driving along bangna trad and found myself surrounded by a teenage motorbike gang, even though nothing happen between us but they still ride at their own sweet pace refusing to give way even they saw me behind them. I just followed quietly and at a safe distance. another pickup came by and started tailgating and driving aggressively and they had to give way so when i saw the opening i just overtook and gone on my way clear of them.

I am not dissing the teenage motorbikers but am asking what would u have done if u saw these teenage motorbikers racing or behaving recklessly towards you or other motorist?

9 minutes ago, Moonmoon said:

i was driving along bangna trad and found myself surrounded by a teenage motorbike gang, even though nothing happen between us but they still ride at their own sweet pace refusing to give way even they saw me behind them. I just followed quietly and at a safe distance. another pickup came by and started tailgating and driving aggressively and they had to give way so when i saw the opening i just overtook and gone on my way clear of them.

I am not dissing the teenage motorbikers but am asking what would u have done if u saw these teenage motorbikers racing or behaving recklessly towards you or other motorist?

Teenage motocy gangs do as they please. I see them infront of the mall at night and they park all over the pavement which is not allowed and never done. Also in traffic they just do as they please, just like anybody else actually.

If you are on a scooter don't bad mouth a car driver , if one motorcycle rider gave the middle digit wave to the car driver that would explain it but as yet I haven't read/been told how it started.  Once or twice I have felt like doing what the car driver did.

39 minutes ago, Moonmoon said:

Just deal with it and wait patiently. I have nothing too pressing to do so I'm not gonna get all twisted up @ being made to take my time. <deleted>

11 hours ago, sahibji said:

looks like a case of road rage where a car driver was incensed by some caustic comments from the youth and he decided to take a revenge.

it is a terribly serious situation for him to blow up and cause harm to body and property.

Agreed BUT motorcyclists should also learn not to dish out crap to car drivers..........motorcyclists are more vulnerable! :coffee1:

37 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Agreed BUT motorcyclists should also learn not to dish out crap to car drivers..........motorcyclists are more vulnerable! :coffee1:

Agreed.

On roadways the only laws that ultimately matter are the Laws of Physics.

Archived