Obama: Trump ‘woefully unfit’ to be President

webfact

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Rob13 said:

Hating the sound of a crying baby is a bit different than hating a baby, isn't it.

Okay, quiet conforming babies are okay. It is the one's that dare to make any noise while people are speaking that should be dealt with, right? Geez, keeping all these rules straight is difficult.

Maybe we need clarification on what it is okay to hate (or at least dislike) according to Trump.

Things to hate (or despise):

Babies that cry or at least don't know how to stay quiet

Father's of Muslim Veterans

Biased Mexican-American judges

Border crossing Mexicans that will probably rape someone or at least steal American jobs

Illegal immigrants that taint American values

Black Presidents

Women Presidents (future ones I guess)

Menstruating females 

Military personnel that dare to become a POW

NATO allies that just keep taking and taking

Reporters that are physically challenged

There are probably more but I am still learning to become a good Trumpenite.

Waiting to hear that one or the other of the contenders has been assasinated, shouldn't be too difficult with America's crazy gun laws, or perhaps the odd suicide vest laden nutter.

Just seems like this is a possible scenario that would throw the whole thing in to even more chaos.

And what are the "sacrifices" and "wartime experiences" of:

Obama and his children

Hillary Clinton and her children

Bill Clinton

And what are the "sacrifices" and "wartime experiences" of the people pushing this narrative in the media:

Anderson Cooper and his children

Don Lemon and his children

Wolf Blitzer and his children

George Stephanopolous and his children

Fareed Zakaria and his children

Christiane Amanpour and her children

Jake Tapper and his children

I could go on.  But this list is indicative one thing all these people do have in common. Almost all of them are Democratic politicans or have worked for Democratic politicians. 

55 minutes ago, MZurf said:

Man, I'm gonna enjoy the silence of the right wing nutters when HRC wins the presidency.:coffee1:

Mention Obama's name in the post headline and the wingnuts go out of their cotton pickin minds. I would say the hate spewed is unbelievable but I'm use to it at this point. They're really unhinged.  

The big lesson of the conventions: This election isn’t just Democrat vs. Republican. It’s normal vs. abnormal.

6 minutes ago, zydeco said:

Like the the lilies of the field, they toil not, neither do they spin.

That's strange, because right wingers always condemn community organizers for following in the footsteps of Saul Alinsky.  So you're saying that the right wing gets upset about community organizers because they do nothing?  Really?

2 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

Can any man here honestly say they like the sound of a crying baby?

Babies should be banned from public meetings. Has to be one of the most annoying sounds around, and I hate the way women become jello whenever they see a baby.

Of course this will be the next thing to beat Trump with.

1 hour ago, zydeco said:

Obama and his children

Bill Clinton

And what are the "sacrifices" and "wartime experiences" of the people pushing this narrative in the media:

I could go on.  But this list is indicative one thing all these people do have in common. Almost all of them are Democratic politicans or have worked for Democratic politicians. 

These are news broadcasters you have mentioned. They are there to ask questions about  other people in the public eye. Their family background doesn't matter.

1 hour ago, zydeco said:

Obama and his children

Bill Clinton

You don't get it.  None of the people you listed have attacked the parents of a dead US vet.  And none of them have called for a ban of immigrants of certain religions.  Get it?

*Deleted post edited out*

"Liberals have history against them ...only once has the country voted a third term party in 60 years."

But only once has the GOP had a petulant man-child as a candidate.

"The other big issue is 2 million more Americans watched Trumps acceptance speech than Hillary"s . And Trump has record numbers turning out in general."

Hmmm. Strange then how the polls have HRC in a clear lead.

"At the end of the day terrorism and reality will sink the liberals. As much as they want to paint a world full of butterflies and singing birds."

Again, strange. Some of the trumpets claim the Democratic party is the "War Party". Others say they want to paint a world full of butterflies and singing birds.

Or maybe they were just kidding, just like the Trumpet himself?!?!

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

You don't get it.  None of the people you listed have attacked the parents of a dead US vet.  And none of them have called for a ban of immigrants of certain religions.  Get it?

But they do attack Trump personally. That's not what journalists are supposed to do.

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

But they do attack Trump personally. That's not what journalists are supposed to do.

So-called journalists on Fox News attack the President all the time.  If Trump is being attacked, it's because of something wild and crazy he's said.

1 hour ago, zydeco said:

Obama and his children

Bill Clinton

The difference between them and Trump is that they have enough decency not to label as sacrifices the pursuit of their highly successful careers.  Remember, it was Trump who claimed that he had made a sacrifice by making lots of money. None of them did.

14 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Heh...says the man who was a community organizer. Never had a real job in his life.

Yeah. Sure...;)

Profoundly ignorant post.  Obama attended Colombia University & Harvard where he was president & senior editor of the Harvard Law Review.  Obama taught constitutional law for 12 years at Chicago University. 

Obama was 3 term Illinois State Senator and later, US Senator and two term USA President. 

In Chicago Obama organized an inner city job training program and college prep classes with 8 Catholic parishes. 

Ignoramuses ridicule Obama as a "community organizer that never had a real job."

Obama is a career polititian who has never worked in business to create wealth and jobs. I am sure Trump will build a team around him to balance the economy etc. Obama wants to pass the future of the US onto a crooked old lady. If the american people elect her its "Lights Out" and goodnight America !

"...he doesn’t appear to have basic knowledge around critical issues in Europe, the Middle East, in Asia..,” 

Could be there's folk who see this as a positive?

Im sure a few would believe.. if USA had'nt meddled so much in others cesspools, (for oil) we would not have terrorism as it is.

Also, if  U.S had minded its own business they might not have so many domestic problems now.

Extraordinary, every thing they throw at Trump actually gives him more ammunition.

example: Americans might welcome a president who isnt obsessed in policing everything outside its borders

2 minutes ago, bamukloy said:

Americans might welcome a president who isnt obsessed in policing everything outside its borders

How would that make Trump's ignorance of critical issues a plus,

The funniest thing about Trump is that he is his own worst enemy.  He doesn't know when to shut up.  He is Hillarys best campaigner.

Fortunately soon we won't have to listen to Obama either, he's turned out to be a class douchebag.

Hillary is well suited to be a president, with her criminal past and evil deceitful ways, she will be able to lie and cheat her way through.  She can even finish off Bills good work and try starving a few million more men, women and children.

Oh shucks, Donny appears to have had "bone spurs" so no military service, back in 68, prime Vietnam years. Good thing he wasn't a draft dodger like Clinton though. Billy got that student deferrment, (hippie!)  not the 'manly' medical one a la, Rush Limbaugh and Dick Cheney. The great thing his bone spurs magically went away. What a manly manlike man-bun type a guy. sic

57 minutes ago, bamukloy said:

"...he doesn’t appear to have basic knowledge around critical issues in Europe, the Middle East, in Asia..,” 

Could be there's folk who see this as a positive?

Im sure a few would believe.. if USA had'nt meddled so much in others cesspools, (for oil) we would not have terrorism as it is.

Also, if  U.S had minded its own business they might not have so many domestic problems now.

Extraordinary, every thing they throw at Trump actually gives him more ammunition.

example: Americans might welcome a president who isnt obsessed in policing everything outside its borders

That is precisely what GW Bush ran on. It's what Trump is running on now. Of course, should the carrot topped one be elected I am very sure that he would be just as reckless as GW Bush only very much more so. Why? The man is intemperate and essentially unbalanced where it counts most. He may be possessed of talent, but of judgement he most certainly isn't.

4 hours ago, Buzzz said:

Profoundly ignorant post. 

Obama attended Colombia University & Harvard where he was president & senior editor of the Harvard Law Review. 

Obama taught constitutional law for 12 years at Chicago University. 

Obama was 3 term Illinois State Senator and later, US Senator and two term USA President. 

In Chicago Obama organized an inner city job training program and college prep classes with 8 Catholic parishes. 

Ignoramuses ridicule Obama as a "community organizer that never had a real job."

You omitted his two autobiographies that he probably didn't write because, listening to him talk, I find his English grammar lacking for a man of his (claimed) education. I say "claimed" because his school records have been sealed, correct? Why would that be?

So what are his positions of leadership other than organizing an inner city job training program? Does that qualify as "creating jobs"?

When I was getting hired for software development contract positions in Silicon Valley, HR wanted birth certificates, University transcripts, references, drug tests, physicals. They wanted someone with a proven and provable track record who could produce something other than hot air.  I'd like to know a lot more about his performance at his 12-year stint teaching the Constitution.

I saw a few what I term as "floaters" like Obama who would talk big and produce absolutely nothing and, after they were fired, their file systems were empty. They were doing real estate or drug or some other deals on the side until they were found out. Private industry, especially the IT industry, had little patience with these people.

The electorate should demand and get the same from their candidates.

Archived