Obama: Trump ‘woefully unfit’ to be President

webfact

But any honest person has to ask themselves why Barry hasn't unsealed his school records.

If he was such a wunderkind we'd have heard about it long ago.  Trump at least has a proven track record of creating jobs and disproving that BS "You Didn't Build That"!

Horsepucky...:thumbsup:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am starting to feel that trump has reached a critical mass of disgusting rhetoric and that the Khan incident is the beginning of the end of his "teflon" candidacy of massive offensiveness ... meaning of course the end of trump's presidential brand. This one feels different. Many have felt that before and been proved wrong. We shall see. 

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I am starting to feel that trump has reached a critical mass of disgusting rhetoric and that the Khan incident is the beginning of the end of his "teflon" candidacy of massive offensiveness ... meaning of course the end of trump's presidential brand. This one feels different. Many have felt that before and been proved wrong. We shall see. 

He's done a good job of chasing away party support. It's going to be hard to get elected on the GOP ticket when the party elite won't even vote for him.

25 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He seems pretty bomb proof so far. You could be right though Jing

22 minutes ago, oilinki said:

Trump: If we have nuclear weapons, why don't we use them? 

i'm struggling with this. I'm trying to be as rational as i can be here. This is not an exaggeration, this isn't hyperbole from me.

Outside being told my wife was pregnant and being told my father was terminally ill with cancer, and another very recent family issue (a good one i want to add) this gave me the biggest jolt of my life. 

I am sure some will try and belittle what i have said. That's fine. I have taken my time with this and rewatched this segment many times to make sure i heard it right.

This is so so so frightening. The sad bit is, there will many many thousands, even millions agree with Trump here.  

7 minutes ago, Franky Bear said:

i'm struggling with this. I'm trying to be as rational as i can be here. This is not an exaggeration, this isn't hyperbole from me.

Outside being told my wife was pregnant and being told my father was terminally ill with cancer, and another very recent family issue (a good one i want to add) this gave me the biggest jolt of my life. 

I am sure some will try and belittle what i have said. That's fine. I have taken my time with this and rewatched this segment many times to make sure i heard it right.

This is so so so frightening. The sad bit is, there will many many thousands, even millions agree with Trump here.  

The world is watching.  

Trump comes across as a petulant, unprepared, spoiled, unstable dictator type, like you would find in a place like Aftica and his low info supporters yelling "lock her up" come across as a tribe of nitwits. 

It's embarrassing. 

These intolerant Trump fanatics, if they had been born in Syria or Afghanistsn would likely be members of ISIS or the Taliban. 

2 minutes ago, Buzzz said:

The world is watching.  

Trump comes across as a petulant, unprepared, spoiled, unstable dictator type, like you would find in a place like Aftica and his low info supporters yelling "lock her up" come across as a tribe of nitwits. 

It's embarrassing. 

These intolerant Trump fanatics, if they had been born in Syria or Afghanistsn would likely be members of ISIS or the Taliban. 

Mate, does what i say make sense or have i made myself stupid by missing some sort of point?

I agree with your profile of Trump. America has serious problems, both candidates are repulsive. 

I could care a less what a disgraceful human being Trump is.

I am still voting for him.

Hillary and the DNC are the only thing worse than Trump.

Read it and weep boys...my vote is going to cancel out one of yours. 

Long live the Values of the GOP.

31 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

I get that mate. 

You know exactly what you are getting with Clinton. With Trump it's a huge gamble. And that gamble is a better deal than knowing what you will get with Clinton.

47 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

I hope you don't mean the new values......perpetual war,fascism,globalisation....everything for the 1%er's

Hillary is worse i agree..........

Plenty of reasons to criticize Obama, mostly on the neo-liberal nonsense of his economic policy and equally ridiculous NeoCon foreign policy, both mistaken policies to be continued by the now merging Democratic-Republican Imperial American forces.  The Empire will continue its march for the corporate profits for the few at the expense of the larger society.  The forces behind the curtain understand that long term their nemesis is the progressive movement.  Thus they give up the imbecile Trump, supported by the most feeble minded of the rabble, to force the mainstream Republicans to unite with the mainstream Democrats as represented by the Clinton political machine.  Why just today Republican stalwart Meg Whitman joined with Hillary.  The Empire is now circling its political horses in this well orchestrated charade.

As for the mindset of those who actually are buying into the theater of Trump, here is an interesting article by academic George Lakoff, but I take it as being more metaphorical than literal.

https://georgelakoff.com/2016/07/23/understanding-trump-2/

Another report of the disintegration of the Trump campaign.  I don't think they will be able to replace him without grossly antagonizing his rabble base.  I still tend to believe this may be part of the plan to unite the mainstream of the two parties against future opposition in 2020 and 2024.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-camp-turmoil-gop-leaders-explore-replacing-article-1.2736971

Here is the clarion article for the existence of future opposition to the current status quo

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/06/the-pitchforks-are-coming-for-us-plutocrats-108014

41 minutes ago, Johpa said:

I don't think they will be able to replace him without grossly antagonizing his rabble base.

He won the nomination fair and square. I wish it had been someone else, but it wasn't. A LOT of people would be pissed off if they took it off him and not just his base.

42 minutes ago, Johpa said:

Another report of the disintegration of the Trump campaign.  I don't think they will be able to replace him without grossly antagonizing his rabble base.  I still tend to believe this may be part of the plan to unite the mainstream of the two parties against future opposition in 2020 and 2024.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-camp-turmoil-gop-leaders-explore-replacing-article-1.2736971

Here is the clarion article for the existence of future opposition to the current status quo

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/06/the-pitchforks-are-coming-for-us-plutocrats-108014

Your analysis rings true. I'm not given to conspiracy theories but I can't think of another candidate that would seem to make a Hillary Clinton victory seem palatable. Daily events seem so surreal they may be in danger of overplaying their hand.

Republican clueless morons that made the historic mistake of nominating the con man trump turkey.

As he would say, you're better off losing your deposit ... than seeing the totally unfit demagogue (Obama is right!) actually elected to the most powerful office on the planet.

He's not even fit to build buildings which is supposedly what qualifies him to be president! All he does is sell his trumped up brand name. What a scam artist!

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/08/12/donald-trumps-business-failures-election-2016-486091.html

DONALD TRUMP'S MANY BUSINESS FAILURES, EXPLAINED

“They were better off losing their deposit,” he said.So said the man who now proclaims that Americans can trust him, that he cares only about their needs and their country, that he is on the side of the little guy.

17 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

Can any man here honestly say they like the sound of a crying baby?

At least he does not pretend.

Obama and Hillary do whatever they want.  They know their supporters will run around with their hands over their ears, singing "lalala...lala" and a big krap eating grin on their face...........pretending not to hear any lies.

I've been in business and I know many successful entrepreneurs. Most of them have had numerous failures along with their successes, but they kept plodding ahead till they found something that worked. That Newsweek story  that Jingthing posted is  just another dishonest hit piece by the MSM.

8 hours ago, Buzzz said:

The world is watching.  

It's embarrassing. 

Good point. Watch the movie The Last King of Scotland. I swear that Donald Trump has modeled a YUGE amount of his behavior and general disposition on Idi Amin. Come to think of it....Trump has a golf course in Scotland and has been dying his skin in progressively darker shades of orange - on the way to black??? Is he doing a Caitlin Jenner on us but with race rather than Gender or Is Trump really a Ugandan? The production of his long form Birth Certificate must be produced. And not the fake one that he's been parading around. The real one!

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Republican clueless morons that made the historic mistake of nominating the con man trump turkey.

As he would say, you're better off losing your deposit ... than seeing the totally unfit demagogue (Obama is right!) actually elected to the most powerful office on the planet.

He's not even fit to build buildings which is supposedly what qualifies him to be president! All he does is sell his trumped up brand name. What a scam artist!

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/08/12/donald-trumps-business-failures-election-2016-486091.html

It seems to me that it is very close to mathematically impossible for a person to be so singularly unfit for a leadership position. Any random person off the street would seem to possess a greater number of positive attributes, and obviously less negative attributes than the candidate Trump. It's as if Bart Simpson grew up and lost whatever charm he may have possessed. He's like a living caricature of every flaw, every evil that could be embodied in a potential leader. For that reason I'm beginning to think his candidacy is nothing more than an artificial construct, a straw man, that allows for the acceptance of another candidate that is only marginally less repugnant.

An interesting article on how Trump is being railroaded by the MSM now that he has the nomination.

With the News Media Now Giving Trump the ‘Full Palin,’ He’s Suddenly Outgunned

I had anticipated the convention being the moment when they finally gave Trump the “Full Palin” treatment and demolished his chances of winning by disqualifying him from the office in the minds of a strong majority of voters. I even thought that, while Hillary would still win, the media allowing Trump to be perceived as a plausible president might allow him to keep the race close to the very end.

Since then, almost everything has changed.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/with-the-news-media-now-giving-trump-the-full-palin-hes-suddenly-outgunned/

2 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

I've been in business and I know many successful entrepreneurs. Most of them have had numerous failures along with their successes, but they kept plodding ahead till they found something that worked. That Newsweek story  that Jingthing posted is  just another dishonest hit piece by the MSM.

How unfair! They're all dishonest hit pieces at this point.

JUST IN FROM CNN: Obama charged with the assassination of Arch Duke Ferdinand and investigation by Paul Ryan and repubs to determine if Obama single handedly put the iceberg in the path of Titanic!

3 minutes ago, Pinot said:

There all dishonest hit pieces at this point.

Indeed. The demonization of Donald Trump by the MSM has started in earnest.

This is the kind of news media treatment I always expected/feared that Trump would get once the general election came around and why I have always been so sure that he would lose, even to an awful candidate like Hillary. The storm just came about a week later than I had guessed it would have.

This whole situation, while highly predictable given the media’s role in the last several presidential elections, is likely quite shocking to Trump himself.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/with-the-news-media-now-giving-trump-the-full-palin-hes-suddenly-outgunned/

11 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Indeed. The demonization of Donald Trump by the MSM has started in earnest.

This is the kind of news media treatment I always expected/feared that Trump would get once the general election came around and why I have always been so sure that he would lose, even to an awful candidate like Hillary. The storm just came about a week later than I had guessed it would have.

This whole situation, while highly predictable given the media’s role in the last several presidential elections, is likely quite shocking to Trump himself.

I was being facetious, making fun of the paranoia. Indeedy do. 

I have to admit I didn't know what MSM meant. I had to google it. The Main Stream Media are all to get ya, huh? What a bitch. 

Yeah. :violin:

That's why propaganda from the mother ship (Fox News Media Echo Chamber or FNMEC) is the only place for reliable news.*

*I'm being factious again. 

Archived