Obama: Trump ‘woefully unfit’ to be President

webfact

We are reminded on a regular basis, that this topic is about Trump, more correctly, it is about the opinion of an outgoing President. Given the performance of Obama, and viewing a number of items first hand, I place little credibility on that opinion.

For the people who fear this Trump Administration, I would say the problem is staring you in the mirror every morning, not Trump. Nobody is going to get everything they want no matter who is in the White House. I would settle for someone who will address tax reform, term limits, a health care system that makes sense, a balanced budget with debt reduction, immigration, the economy. These are several items that should have been approached, but Obama did not have the political will, to do any of these. I am hopeful a Trump administration will, but if he doesn't I will be just as happy to vote him out of office.

The bottom line, is that I did not see anyone I truly liked from either party. I just know from performance on record,  that Hillary wasn't the answer.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Again, only opinion, not facts.

Hope whatever they come up with to replace Obamacare, has plenty of mental health coverage, apparently some are going to need therapists.

1 hour ago, beechguy said:

We are reminded on a regular basis, that this topic is about Trump, more correctly, it is about the opinion of an outgoing President. Given the performance of Obama, and viewing a number of items first hand, I place little credibility on that opinion.

For the people who fear this Trump Administration, I would say the problem is staring you in the mirror every morning, not Trump. Nobody is going to get everything they want no matter who is in the White House. I would settle for someone who will address tax reform, term limits, a health care system that makes sense, a balanced budget with debt reduction, immigration, the economy. These are several items that should have been approached, but Obama did not have the political will, to do any of these. I am hopeful a Trump administration will, but if he doesn't I will be just as happy to vote him out of office.

The bottom line, is that I did not see anyone I truly liked from either party. I just know from performance on record,  that Hillary wasn't the answer.

" I would settle for someone who will address tax reform, term limits, a health care system that makes sense, a balanced budget with debt reduction, immigration, the economy."

What makes you think that Trump has the knowledge, ability and desire to accomplish any of these things?

"These are several items that should have been approached, but Obama did not have the political will, to do any of these."

Obama had a Republican congress, led by Mitch McConnell in the Senate, determined to block his every move.  He also inherited an economy in freefall, two wars and the largest budget deficit in US history.  He didn't make everybody happy, but he is leaving the fastest growing economy in the developed world, a greatly reduced budget deficit, and US involvement in the MidEast limited largely to training and support. 

Face it, compared to what things were like when Obama took office, things are pretty good now.  I hate to think about what the country will be like after a few years of Trump.

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

" I would settle for someone who will address tax reform, term limits, a health care system that makes sense, a balanced budget with debt reduction, immigration, the economy."

What makes you think that Trump has the knowledge, ability and desire to accomplish any of these things?

"These are several items that should have been approached, but Obama did not have the political will, to do any of these."

Obama had a Republican congress, led by Mitch McConnell in the Senate, determined to block his every move.  He also inherited an economy in freefall, two wars and the largest budget deficit in US history.  He didn't make everybody happy, but he is leaving the fastest growing economy in the developed world, a greatly reduced budget deficit, and US involvement in the MidEast limited largely to training and support. 

Face it, compared to what things were like when Obama took office, things are pretty good now.  I hate to think about what the country will be like after a few years of Trump.

And that would be your problem, tell someone that gives a damn.

Fact, Obama had a Democrat Congress to start with, he lost it and thousands of Democrat held positions all across the country. He put a sales pitch on the American people, enough of us didn't buy it, or what Hillary would have brought.

Deal with it.

2 minutes ago, beechguy said:

And that would be your problem, tell someone that gives a damn.

Fact, Obama had a Democrat Congress to start with, he lost it and thousands of Democrat held positions all across the country. He put a sales pitch on the American people, enough of us didn't buy it, or what Hillary would have brought.

Deal with it.

Your relying on "enough of us", meaning a minority of voters, voted for him.  Given up on defending Trump or your foolish decision to vote for him?  I don't blame you, its impossible to provide a rational defense of such a blatantly unqualified, mentally unstable narcissist.

Archived