Obama: Trump ‘woefully unfit’ to be President

webfact

On 3 สิงหาคม 2559 at 0:49 PM, Berkshire said:

So-called journalists on Fox News attack the President all the time.  If Trump is being attacked, it's because of something wild and crazy he's said.

Those aren't journalists. They are commentator that are brought in to give their OPINIONS.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insiders to Trump: Drop out 

'I’d rather take our chances with nearly anyone else than continue with this certain loser who will likely cost the Senate and much more,' said a New Hampshire Republican. (sub-title)

"Amid widespread chatter that Donald Trump could drop out of the presidential race before Election Day, Republican insiders in key battleground states have a message for The Donald: Get out." :thumbsup:

"That’s according to The POLITICO Caucus — a panel of activists, strategists and operatives in 11 swing states."

"The majority of GOP insiders, 70 percent, said they want Trump to drop out of the race and be replaced by another Republican candidate — with many citing Trump’s drag on Republicans in down-ballot races."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/insiders-to-trump-drop-out-226689#ixzz4GS41qnlc 

The Toxic Don, The Albatross. The Crazy Bloviator.

National poll: Clinton up 15 over Trump

"A new poll puts Hillary Clinton 15 percentage points ahead of Donald Trump among registered voters, according to the latest McClatchy-Marist survey, released on Thursday."

"The poll, which shows Clinton leading her Republican rival 48 percent to 33 percent, indicates a dramatic surge for the Democratic nominee since last month's edition of the survey, when she led Trump by just 42 percent to 39 percent."

"Clinton made strides with two crucial demographic groups that had previously favored Trump: whites and men." :lol:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/clinton-trump-poll-226691#ixzz4GS82MukH 

Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 6 in Florida

"Hillary Clinton holds a six-point lead over Donald Trump in Florida, according to the latest Suffolk University survey of likely voters in the state released Thursday."

"Matched head-to-head, Clinton took 48 percent, while Trump earned 42 percent."

"In a four-way matchup, Clinton grabbed 43 percent, followed by 39 percent for Trump, 4 percent for Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson and 3 percent for Green Party candidate Jill Stein."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-6-in-florida-226673#ixzz4GS9BNHVn 

Downward Spiral.

13 minutes ago, iReason said:

Insiders to Trump: Drop out

'I’d rather take our chances with nearly anyone else than continue with this certain loser who will likely cost the Senate and much more,' said a New Hampshire Republican. (sub-title)

"Amid widespread chatter that Donald Trump could drop out of the presidential race before Election Day, Republican insiders in key battleground states have a message for The Donald: Get out." :thumbsup:

"That’s according to The POLITICO Caucus — a panel of activists, strategists and operatives in 11 swing states."

"The majority of GOP insiders, 70 percent, said they want Trump to drop out of the race and be replaced by another Republican candidate — with many citing Trump’s drag on Republicans in down-ballot races."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/insiders-to-trump-drop-out-226689#ixzz4GS41qnlc 

The Toxic Don, The Albatross. The Crazy Bloviator.

And just WHO do you suppose they want to replace him? Loser Kasich perhaps, or Ryan? I can't believe they'd accept runner up Cruz- they hate him as much as Trump, and he'd never win anyway. There are NO alternative GOP candidates that could have any chance of winning. If Trump is forced out it will be civil war in the GOP, and if he drops out it will still be civil war in the GOP as Trump supporters take revenge on all that opposed him.

I saw the moron Republican senator on tv trying to explain why he is not supporting Trump. He is only digging his own grave, and ensuring a loony liberal SCOTUS.

Two new polls put Donald Trump further back than Mitt Romney ever was

"The best polling news for Donald Trump on Thursday was that an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll 

had him down only nine points to Hillary Clinton."

"That survey was released a little while after a poll from McClatchy/Marist that showed Trump down 15 points,

pulling only 33 percent of the vote." :clap2:

"Those numbers are, to put it bluntly, shocking."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/04/two-new-polls-put-donald-trump-further-back-than-mitt-romney-ever-was/

Gonna be glorious...

1.png

And now this from the former acting director and deputy director of the CIA - who now says he will shill for and vote for Clinton:

"In fact, many Muslim Americans play critical roles in protecting our country, including the man, whom I cannot identify, who ran the C.I.A.’s Counterterrorism Center for nearly a decade and who I believe is most responsible for keeping America safe since the Sept. 11 attacks."

What a downer!

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

^^ I wish people didn't brag about polls. They are meaningless at the moment and won't be relevant till nearer the election. A week is a long time in politics.

I'm with you. Same with people that pay attention to news casters, interviewers etc. Listen to what the candidate says, look into their political and personal history and make your own mind up.

it is good to talk though.

16 minutes ago, Franky Bear said:

I'm with you. Same with people that pay attention to news casters, interviewers etc. Listen to what the candidate says, look into their political and personal history and make your own mind up.

it is good to talk though.

Will you really vote based on the candidate vs the party ideology?

Oh dear. One day everyone says the sun shines out of your ass, next day everyone is complaining of sunburn. I suppose it's still possible that he might get it up again - perhaps a huge tragedy would do that - but at the moment he seems to be sinking deeper and deeper into a pit filled with his own mucus fetid discharge. 

Rumor has it that he is going broke and that his wife is leaving the country having violated visa conditions and worked illegally here.  I think these things could further unbalance the man. 

While I agree we shouldn't read everything into the polls, this election is kind of different. trump is obsessed with winning for winning's sake and when he's been up, he's been particularly A-hole-ish with the bragging about how he's winning. So he really DESERVES to be ridiculed now for not having that PR weapon (because in reality he has little else that is real). 

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

While I agree we shouldn't read everything into the polls, this election is kind of different. trump is obsessed with winning for winning's sake and when he's been up, he's been particularly A-hole-ish with the bragging about how he's winning. So he really DESERVES to be ridiculed now for not having that PR weapon (because in reality he has little else that is real).

Keep up with the Trump bashing. It's the only hope Clinton has of winning as she is a proven liar, few trust her and she has the charisma of a rock. Certainly, the secret service guys don't want to have to guard her again for 4 years.

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Trump is nowhere near the GOP ideology.

??? Don't kid yourself, the Trumpeteers are the Republican base, extreme, dim and intolerant.

The best argument against Trump are the people who defend him.

Republicans have handcuffed themselves to a dead hooker...Bill Maher

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

^^ I wish people didn't brag about polls. They are meaningless at the moment and won't be relevant till nearer the election. A week is a long time in politics.

Funny that. Trump was only banging on last week about "being ahead in the polls".

:coffee1:

29 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Keep up with the Trump bashing. It's the only hope Clinton has of winning as she is a proven liar, few trust her and she has the charisma of a rock. Certainly, the secret service guys don't want to have to guard her again for 4 years.

"Certainly"?

Oh, you mean that bloke's "book"....

:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

What a Shock=> Trump Implosion Stories Completely Fabricated by Liberal Media Hacks

Yes, checked my shocked face once again! :rolleyes:

The liberal media and Never Trumpers are cheering a Trump campaign “implosion.”

This comes after nonstop liberal attacks on Trump for responding to a Sharia supporting lawyer at the DNC Convention.

Trump was supposed to know you are not allowed to respond to attacks by Sharia supporting lawyers who support mass immigration from Muslim countries.

So now the media is cheering this “implosion.”

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016-08-03.html

In your heart you know she's right...:)

That woman is just a vomit spitting moron.

anncoulterisbrainless.com

Got the hots for her eh Boon Mee?

When a former CIA deputy director says Donald Trump is an 'unwitting agent for Russia', even the hard core Trump supporters should take a breath and think what they actually are supporting. 

I think Crazy Dom has been already for quite some time yelling "I'm celebrity, get me out of here!", by saying the senseless things he says.

Trump finally figured out that the other players on the field are far more smarter than he is. He also figured out that he is going to get badly hurt before this whole thing is over. There is no Donald Trump in 2018. There might be an grumpy old man, who's words are bouncing back from white walls. 

He is already been labelled as 'Crazy Dom'. At the moment, there are more investigation going towards if he is 'Rape Dom'. One of the traits of psychopath's is that they abuse those who can't defend them selves. 

He is doing exactly that in this campaign and have been doing that in the past. Now the question is, how much did he abuse others in the past. Enough worth of life sentence in the prison?

^^^ oilinki

Add to that list former CIA Director and Secretary of Defense, Leon Panetta:

Former CIA chief: Trump 'beyond the pale,' not qualified to be president

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/27/world/leon-panetta-amanpour-trump-russia-hillary-clinton/

And many other Foreign Policy experts:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/files/2016/08/NATO-statement-Final-080416.pdf?tid=a_inl

The Dumbsters are doing voluntary work for the Russia. They might or might not be aware of it. 

The loudest speakers are well actually quite poorly paid by the Russia, which has allocated billions to the 'new frontier' or dezinformatsiya (should be clear to anyone) of warfare. 
http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

But hey, everybody does and say what they feel the best for the country and the world. 

But to be fair, trump is an ARTIST ... :whistling:

The unbearable stench of Trump’s B.S.

Trump is many things, some of them dark and dangerous, but at his core, he is a B.S. artist.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-unbearable-stench-of-trumps-bs/2016/08/04/aa5d2798-5a6e-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-c%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

And just WHO do you suppose they want to replace him? Loser Kasich perhaps, or Ryan? I can't believe they'd accept runner up Cruz- they hate him as much as Trump, and he'd never win anyway. There are NO alternative GOP candidates that could have any chance of winning. If Trump is forced out it will be civil war in the GOP, and if he drops out it will still be civil war in the GOP as Trump supporters take revenge on all that opposed him.

I saw the moron Republican senator on tv trying to explain why he is not supporting Trump. He is only digging his own grave, and ensuring a loony liberal SCOTUS.

Any looser to replace the "whining little bitch" would do.

Absolutely nobody. 

The demise of GOP started way before Trump entered the stage. There was the tea party with Sarah Palin, there was the other equally crazy woman as well, whose name I have forgotten. 

If GOP wishes to survive, it has to kick these nutters as far as it can. Trump is currently showing how idiotic the party really is. Trump is showing what the western Establishment is at it's worst. Trump is showing how totally and really  f'd the whole GOP was, even before he got involved to the politics. Trump is also showing how f'd the democrats really are. 

Republicans, if they wish in the future to be part of the US politics, have to, really have to reinvent themselves again. Simple things like kicking of Rayan or other party members, simply doesn't do it. 

That is the future of the Great Old Party. 

I'd love to see that USA would have multi party government. Multi party government has been working well for many other countries for decades and it might work well for the USA as well. The benefit of it is that the checks and balances are much more visible than in single party governments. 

If the GOP disintegrates, it's sure that the democrats is going to disintegrate as well. Both ex-leading parties will loose power to those in the centre. Centre and green parties will emerge / empower. 

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I couldn't disagree more. I think all the attention and therefore scrutiny should be on the person who is most likely to win the election not those who don't stand a chance of winning.

6 minutes ago, oilinki said:

Absolutely nobody. 

The demise of GOP started way before Trump entered the stage. There was the tea party with Sarah Palin, there was the other equally crazy woman as well, whose name I have forgotten. 

If GOP wishes to survive, it has to kick these nutters as far as it can. Trump is currently showing how idiotic the party really is. Trump is showing what the western Establishment is at it's worst. Trump is showing how totally and really  f'd the whole GOP was, even before he got involved to the politics. Trump is also showing how f'd the democrats really are. 

Republicans, if they wish in the future to be part of the US politics, have to, really have to reinvent themselves again. Simple things like kicking of Rayan or other party members, simply doesn't do it. 

That is the future of the Great Old Party. 

I'd love to see that USA would have multi party government. Multi party government has been working well for many other countries for decades and it might work well for the USA as well. The benefit of it is that the checks and balances are much more visible than in single party governments. 

If the GOP disintegrates, it's sure that the democrats is going to disintegrate as well. Both ex-leading parties will loose power to those in the centre. Centre and green parties will emerge / empower. 

There is no demise of the GOP. The Democrats are the GOP now.

Oh come on, it's a fun roller coaster ride, especially when your (my) gal is leading.   I only wish it was Bernie as the Dem contender.  Then Trump would really be having conniption fits.  

It's almost funny:  whenever Trump was ahead in the polls, he would blast that boast repeatedly.  Now that he's behind, he doesn't mention polls.   ......and his staunch supporters now say polls are meaningless.

12 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

There is no demise of the GOP. The Democrats are the GOP now.

Nope. Democrats have and the Republicans have traditionally been the quite alike. 

Just like two neighbouring countries like USA and Canada. Having and enjoying the brotherly differences and competitions. 

But when Russia enters to the stage, both parties know that it's no longer wise to fight against each other. It makes sense to fight together against Putin's way of the world, which Trump introduced. 

At the moment, both parties put their efforts to fight against this new Russiazition introduced by Trump. Once the threat is dealt with, both parties can keep on fighting each other's values as they used to do before. 

This is what western values are all about. It's not about the leaders, but understanding the values of real freedom. 

Bullshitters, Trojan horses and Populists can get to rule many countries of the world. Western people should always be educated and strong enough to see it through and say no. 

Archived