Not your usual raid - wealthy women scurry out as police pounce on gigolo bar!

webfact

Not your usual raid - wealthy women scurry out as police pounce on gigolo bar!

a3.jpg

Image: Daily News

RAYONG: -- Police and soldiers carrying out a raid in Rayong found a bar full of handsome young men "servicing" rich older women from the province and Bangkok.

As the forces and local officials piled in, handbags went up to faces as the startled and embarrassed clientele headed for the doors, reported Daily News.

Out front on the Ratbamrung Road the karaoke façade was just a front for the real action behind. Young men catered to the needs of the ladies over drinks and food. They were forbidden to go into the karaoke section.

The manager - Thanhikorn "Ger" Hiranluang, just 23 himself -  was arrested and charged with running a business without permission and not having a license to serve alcohol.

The raiding party inspected a total of seven venues after complaints by members of the public of law breaking and drug related activities.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-05

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let em be already! Why should blokes have all the fun with available totty everywhere? Must be tough for 'real' (:whistling:) mature Thai ladies to get a bit of strange semi-discreetly. Army would be better served running around the jungle training, or summat.

well the battle of sexes has even up with the ladies having their own source of satisfaction of their needs.

it is another matter that the operator, enterprising we must  acknowledge, at just 23 was running the business without legal authority to retail liquor.

the world has moved on in Thailand.

there are a few of these places around, normally with blacked out windows and painted pink. there was one near the triangle bar in pattaya and another in the rompho beer bars. they normally cater to bar girls after they finish work. it is hard to believe it but bar girls actually go there to buy the guys drinks and so on. these are the same bar girls who tell every foreign man they meet that they dont like thai men. never heard of high-so woman frequenting these type of places but i suppose it is possible.

1 minute ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

there are a few of these places around, normally with blacked out windows and painted pink. there was one near the triangle bar in pattaya and another in the rompho beer bars. they normally cater to bar girls after they finish work. it is hard to believe it but bar girls actually go there to buy the guys drinks and so on. these are the same bar girls who tell every foreign man they meet that they dont like thai men. never heard of high-so woman frequenting these type of places but i suppose it is possible.

Guess we not really "hansum man" after all :(

Well...now some young and handsome "farangs" found out what is the best job in Thailand without work permit.

On the land where money buy everything, specially young women..... it is not surprise that men are also selling their beauty and skills... and.... that it is a very common practice in older Thai women.

The only option for older women sometimes.

Thai men do not like women over 40..at all... Those "leftovers" are just for older farangs looking for "love"..... or a suitable companion.

Myself includes. 

3 minutes ago, mesterm said:

Guess we not really "hansum man" after all :(

i have heard from a few girls that thai men are for love and western men are for money. in my friends bar i asked where the girls sleep when they dont have a customer. she showed me a single small room upstairs. i said 8 girls sleep in this one small room? her reply was that generally no one sleeps there as when they dont have a customer or boyfriend in town they go stay with their thai boyfriends. i told one of my western employees this and he refused to believe it saying 'no they dont like thai men' think some people refuse to believe the truth.

2 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

i have heard from a few girls that thai men are for love and western men are for money. in my friends bar i asked where the girls sleep when they dont have a customer. she showed me a single small room upstairs. i said 8 girls sleep in this one small room? her reply was that generally no one sleeps there as when they dont have a customer or boyfriend in town they go stay with their thai boyfriends. i told one of my western employees this and he refused to believe it saying 'no they dont like thai men' think some people refuse to believe the truth.

Stupid farangs :giggle:

Of course the girls in bars will go out with Thai men as they can communicate easily with each other and have things in common. Bar girls are after foreign men for money and not love. However, once married and the foreign man treats them well love can develop. If you are going to a bar and looking for love- you are in the wrong place.

These guys are part of the 10% GDP sex workers, its a bit hard to blame them for the enormous pay they get!  

More like, the chosen few than being exploited!

Oh! I see, no license! Bad boy!!

54 minutes ago, sahibji said:

well the battle of sexes has even up with the ladies having their own source of satisfaction of their needs.

it is another matter that the operator, enterprising we must  acknowledge, at just 23 was running the business without legal authority to retail liquor.

the world has moved on in Thailand.

Do you really think this is the first or only place with males available to females. Why do you think so many wealthy Japanese women have been visiting Bangkok for many years. 

Archived