Not your usual raid - wealthy women scurry out as police pounce on gigolo bar!

webfact

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, scorecard said:

Same in Bali, many young and old western and Japanese women regularly visit Bali, many available beach boys. 

bali is the reverse of thailand but for women.  have seen boatloads of obese unattractive(to me) women get charmed by the beach boys who are usually from java. thse are gals that sit on a motorbike and make the seat completely disappear.  they are happy.  i go to bali just for waves. many nice japanese girls also surfing, easy to meet and dont need money. 

10 hours ago, anotheruser said:

Why aren't they charging them with what was really going on instead of licensing and alcohol violations? I guess they just don't want to admit the truth?

Because there's no law (yet) against women paying men for sex. Men are incapable of having sex, didn't you know that?

10 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

i cant understand why bargirls would go somewhere and buy thai guys drinks and pay them for their services. certainly not the done thing by western woman in the western world. bar girls sit around in bars 29 days a month, think they would rather do something else with their spare time. hard for me to understand any of it, guess i will just have to give it some more thought.

Well, maybe you're not a bargirl

17 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

i cant understand why bargirls would go somewhere and buy thai guys drinks and pay them for their services. certainly not the done thing by western woman in the western world. bar girls sit around in bars 29 days a month, think they would rather do something else with their spare time. hard for me to understand any of it, guess i will just have to give it some more thought.

I recommend that you see a Japanese documentary (or rather a documentary set in Japan) called The Great Happiness Space and things will become clearer.

Is good for the community and economy.  Men have an unlimited resource of women and clubs.

The young men involved probably stay home and live off of mother, now they have some money to

put into the economy.  The older ladies have a little TLC, and aren't uptight with the men that come home

drunk and with the smell of perfume and lipstick on their collar.  Everyone is happy and the parents

have more patience with the children.  I am sure if Trump put this on his platform could become a more

serious threat.  Dam the Evangelical Christians.

4 hours ago, Syduan said:

Why doesn't  it mentioned how many of them are under aged Cambodians with out work permits.

The young men in the photo don't look underage to me and why would you assume they are Cambodian?

4 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

no but i have a fair bit of experience with them. not just the bar girls i dont understand. thais in general leave me scratching my head most of the time. longer i stay here the more different i think our cultures are. 

A far bit of experience as a customer, you mean. That would be like saying, I have taken airlines to my job sites all over the world for years, so I know all there is to know about flying airplanes. 

I suggest you should have known there was considerable difference between your culture and this even before you got here. Try reading Hofstede or Trompenaars; might shed some light.

52 minutes ago, scorecard said:

The young men in the photo don't look underage to me and why would you assume they are Cambodian?

Maybe because such raids of females prostituted often mentions those statistics.

33 minutes ago, smotherb said:

A far bit of experience as a customer, you mean. That would be like saying, I have taken airlines to my job sites all over the world for years, so I know all there is to know about flying airplanes. 

I suggest you should have known there was considerable difference between your culture and this even before you got here. Try reading Hofstede or Trompenaars; might shed some light.

no you need to read my post again. i have had quite a bit of experience with bargirls (and planes actually) and i do not understand them at all. in fact all i know is how to get inside them. how can you have got that completely wrong? 

2 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

no you need to read my post again. i have had quite a bit of experience with bargirls (and planes actually) and i do not understand them at all. in fact all i know is how to get inside them. how can you have got that completely wrong? 

" . . . how can you have got that completely wrong? " Hmm, inferring that you were only a customer and a passenger seems to connote you only know how to get inside them.

Archived