Pattaya near by hidden beaches locations.

PattayaBoy

Hi, know about any nice (clean sandy quiet) gems beaches, around Pattaya (within short drive), please share.

I start from Sai Kaew Beach, its not so quitet this days anymore as buses bringing tourists, but not always a case.

You go there through military entrance and pay some small fee to get there.

https://goo.gl/maps/Nv2i3jhBEs22

Ban Sare can be quite nice depending on the tide, location and garbage wash up.  I also noticed a whole bunch of roads heading to the beaches south of Ban Sare off Sukumvit.  Lots to explore. There may be something decent just south of ban Ampure before Ban Sare, word of mouth on that one. Soi 44 or before? Not sure.

Ban Sare can be quite nice depending on the tide, location and garbage wash up.  I also noticed a whole bunch of roads heading to the beaches south of Ban Sare off Sukumvit.  Lots to explore. There may be something decent just south of ban Ampure before Ban Sare, word of mouth on that one. Soi 44 or before? Not sure.

There is one off road soi going through bushes next to Tonys gym. Bangsarae

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There are lots of great beaches south of bangsarray, arround sattahip and the airport, in all the army/navy bases. usually involves leaving your passport or thai ID at a checkpoint to drive in. The Russians seem to know all about them. Unfortunately some of them are Thais only, no westerners allowed. But the signs are not in English. 

Its just a matter of exploring, take all the right turns heading south. You either get checked in, directed to the office, or turned around by a couple of 20 year old army kids with guns.

My wife has taken me to several of them, sometimes it is just a solitary little guard post on a quiet road. But Vlaminck and Olga have managed to find it.

6 hours ago, aussiandrew said:

Now you know if I tell you it won't be a secret anymore will it.

You are just teasing. You should keep it a secret that you have a secret.

As Sir Humphry Appleby once said....

... He that would keep a secret must keep it secret that he hath a secret to keep.

Archived