Face appears at tragic couple's wedding/funeral - is it the groom's spirit?

rooster59

Screen-Shot-2559-08-05-at-22.47.55.png

Image:  Thai News Agency

CHONBURI:-- A mysterious face appeared between the coffins of a tragic couple who died in a motorcycle accident last week.

Some locals believe it is the spirit of the dead man. The two young lovers died when their motorcycle collided with a car on the way home on Sukhumvit Road, Sattahip, last Saturday.

According to the wishes of both sets of relatives a wedding was held for the as yet unmarried couple before they were cremated.

The wedding had all the usual traditions associated with a Thai marriage celebration. Included were the parade from the bride's house and the sprinkling of holy water.

The difference was that the bride and groom had already passed on. Trithip Phansuwan, 48, the mother of the "groom" said that her son had known his bride for seven years.

The mysterious face appeared between the coffins and was in a picture taken by a guest. Many believed it was the face of the groom while others suggested someone was walking behind the coffins during the ceremony that took place yesterday.

The ceremony of the scattering of the ashes will take place today.

Source: Thai News Agency

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-06

can' see any face

So true because the above pic is poor and that face is in the dark.
I have seen a better version where you could imagine a face.
One more of these ghost stories which tell something about the mind gap between Thai people and me.

So true because the above pic is poor and that face is in the dark.
I have seen a better version where you could imagine a face.
One more of these ghost stories which tell something about the mind gap between Thai people and me.

Thai people don't have a monopoly on believing in superstitious crap...just talk to any (insert religion here) :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No.

The answer is no.  Because ghosts don't exist.  Stop the superstitious idiocy and put a tenth of the mind space your culture spends on ghosts, magic amulets, and fortune tellers and open a book.  

4 minutes ago, SABloke said:

Thai people don't have a monopoly on believing in superstitious crap...just talk to any (insert religion here) :rolleyes:

No, they don't have a monopoly but it is one of the few countries where it's spoken about seriously.  Yeah, some idiots might think they see the Virgin Mary in a grilled cheese sandwich but army generals don't tell their troops to leave the bullet proof vests and home and cover themselves with sandwiches to keep themselves from harm.  

https://asiancorrespondent.com/2011/02/black-khmer-magic-a-threat-to-the-thai-army/

Second Army chief Thawatchai Samutsakhon issued assorted talismans to soldiers stationed at the disputed border area near the Preah Vihear temple in Si Sa Ket's Kantharalak district to ward off Khmer curses. "I believe in this and I have to take care of my subordinates in every possible way," Lt Gen Thawatchai said.

http://www.f-16.net/f-16-news-article2408.html

Air Chief Marshal Paisal Sitabutr, the Air Force's deputy commander, could not explain the logic behind his reasoning but maintained the F-16's and F-5's supersonic speed would quicken one's good fortune, protection and prosperity. The unprecedented height would make the amulets stand out above the rest, literally and figuratively.

1 hour ago, digibum said:

The answer is no.  Because ghosts don't exist.  Stop the superstitious idiocy and put a tenth of the mind space your culture spends on ghosts, magic amulets, and fortune tellers and open a book.  

Ghosts don't exist. How can you be sure of that? Because you've never seen one?

you people have either been very protected, or you have walked around with your head in a bucket of sand, ghosts are every where, I have seen plenty in Australia, and have seen a couple since living here in Thailand. I would love to see your reaction if you run into one when on your own. LOL by the way not saying the image is a ghost but if you look you will see his face, hair, neck and left shoulder. yes no shirt, do not think invited to wed/furn.

I suppose its no different from people that have seen jusus's face on their christmas cake.or visions of the virgin Mary in a shopping centre.i always get a laugh out of the statue of the crucified Nazereine with bleeding wounds in a church and the other one is the statues of saints that bleed  and weep from the eyes.If we can have them,why cant Thais?.Oops,i forgot,the Catholics have had them about a thousand years earlier.And i don't think that Thai recorded history goes back that far,does it?

Archived