Foreigner info. form

I received it last week. Social media info. is not exactly accurate. They ask for alternative contact details, which includes email; email was what they got. Places frequented? Starbucks. Bank account details, for certain unspecified kinds of visa, I didn't complete, and they didn't ask.

I learned that the Immigration Officer are thinking that this form is total rubbish and not want to follow up with it!

So that will be probably sipped soon as it makes no sense for those who report 90 days!

6 hours ago, Eneukman said:

I didn't have to complete a form when I did my 90 day report and my annual extension last month. I've still to obtain a re-entry permit though.

Alan

Could have all changed again by then : )

Did my annual extension at Chonburi on Thursday last week and was given the foreigner info form along with several others to complete at the desk. Filled in as best as I can but not enough space to complete every section but they didn't seem to mind. What got me was filling in my address 6 times in rapid succession on all the forms at the end of which I am sure they couldn't read my handwriting. However overall good experience. Went into office at 11am was wrongly shown to the 90 day desk by the girls on the front desk who are very hard pressed but when I got my correct ticket went straight to the Family desk who processed immediately without any wait and ignoring time wasted on 90 days was out in about 20 mins. Well done Chonburi!   

When i made my 90 day report 2 weeks ago I had printed the form that is available somewhere on this forum. I handed it to the officer who had a quick look at it while mumbling what is this, then handed it back with the comment need picture, you can do next time.