Old threads no show photos

Kan Win

Hi Folks,

So over one week on with the up-grade and no show of photos only, well you have a look and in here also

Also Gif does not work.

:coffee1:

Win

Hi,
I am on a phone at the moment and can't answer your in detail. I have brought this up on the mods forum a number of times and it is still not resolved. May have trouble giving you more details tomorrow as my wife is having some health problems . One hour ago she frightened the living daylights out of me, I thought I was going to lose her.
Ron

Sent from my iris 755 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Ron19 said:

Hi,
I am on a phone at the moment and can't answer your in detail. I have brought this up on the mods forum a number of times and it is still not resolved. May have trouble giving you more details tomorrow as my wife is having some health problems . One hour ago she frightened the living daylights out of me, I thought I was going to lose her.
Ron

Sent from my iris 755 using Tapatalk

Sod the forum Ron, get things sorted with the Missus first.Hope everything turns out well, mate!

Thanks Shaggy. If you had seen the poor woman last night it would have frightened you as well

to see her shaking uncontrolled just like you would see with someone having a fit.

She has a problem with high blood pressure as well as a dose  of the flu. Doctors have been giving

her needles and pills which don't seem to be doing much good.

I want her to go to a hospital to undergo full tests rather than just checking blood pressure etc but

she won't go.

Ron

19 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Testing, newly inserting link.

large.jpg

Does the problem exist for all old pictures posts?

Look like it to me.

Mine are linked, however the ones that are attachments could well be a problem for our Members. :blink:

Win :thumbsup:

Archived