Video: enraged wife throws husband's "sideline girl" out of condo naked

webfact

Video: enraged wife throws husband's "sideline girl" out of condo naked

a1.jpg

Image: Kapook

BANGKOK:-- The online world of Thai scandals and shares has hit new heights - or perhaps lows - with thousands of people viewing a couple's marital meltdown as a naked mistress is humiliated on video.

The video shows a wife coming home to find her cheating rat of a husband in bed with a girl he has hired off the internet - known these days as "sideline girls" in Thai, reported Kapook.

While the wife films every step of the way the husband cowers while the girl is ordered out of the couple's bedroom. Dressed only in a bed cover she scurries into the living room where the wife wants even that returned as the insults are hurled.

Virtually naked she is ejected from the premises and left crying by the condo lift before the husband retrieves her hand bag and she gets some panties to put on. She is pictured later having regained some modicum of respectability as she leaves.

But not before the wife - who reserves her vitriol for the girl rather than the husband - has called her a "whore" and "disgusting".

The girl is shocked and questions why she is being treated like this before commenting "and I didn't even get a single baht".

The wife produced a long rambling description of the event and her feelings in an online post.

She said that it was not her intention to share the video with the world but with 73,000 shares that was exactly what happened. She claimed that she had sent it to a close friend who had wondered what was wrong and then it had gone viral after that.

She said that on 31st July she decided to end with her husband.

Apparently he had bought her the condo where they lived.

Online comment was massive - some people supported the wife while others said she should not have behaved so unkindly to the girl. That anger might have been directed at her husband, many thought. 

While yet others felt that she should forgive him. He had after all bought her the condo and men will be men.

Source: Kapook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-09

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a mess!  The guy is a dog for letting the young girl be treated that way.  Be a man, take care of your mess.  Better yet, next time, get a hotel room!

He throws stuff out to her?  Terrible.  And the wife should be going after the husband, not the hooker.  Toss him out too! 55555

3 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

What a mess!  The guy is a dog for letting the young girl be treated that way.  Be a man, take care of your mess.  Better yet, next time, get a hotel room!

He throws stuff out to her?  Terrible.  And the wife should be going after the husband, not the hooker.  Toss him out too! 55555

Not very bright taking a girl back to a condo which the wife apparently owns and has a key for..

If all the ' giks ' in Thailand were to be thrown outside, there will be many hundreds of

thousand of them out there on a daily bases, this country is the mother of all infidelity

of the world....

6 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

National image is at stake here.......I am totally disgusted by this woman's callous video!

PatOngo

what national image. this sort of things happens all over the world. it is the weakness of humans, that came to light, in unpleasant circumstances, no doubt.

33 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

ALL of my sympathy is with that girl how dare she treat her like that and post it on FB. Typical Thai behaviour blame the girl not the precious husband.

This is not my perception of typical Thai behavior.

I don't even think the video is genuine, but a setup.

Am i too cynical to think this might catch on as a way to get out of paying for sex?  Guy orders a girl online, arranges with a female friend to walk in and act like his wife at a pre-arranged time, fake wife kicks girl to curb, free sex!  

6 minutes ago, digibum said:

Am i too cynical to think this might catch on as a way to get out of paying for sex?  Guy orders a girl online, arranges with a female friend to walk in and act like his wife at a pre-arranged time, fake wife kicks girl to curb, free sex!  

Potential double edged sword as the female accomplice would probably have to be paid.

7 minutes ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Potential double edged sword as the female accomplice would probably have to be paid.

I'm pretty sure the female accomplice would come at a much cheaper price than the hooker.  

Archived