Video: enraged wife throws husband's "sideline girl" out of condo naked

webfact

22 minutes ago, MissAndry said:

Naked girl is clearly an amateur,  a pro would have given the wife a kicking, collected her payment, dressed then left.

Naked girl is clearly not a lady boy.  A lady boy would have kicked the spit out of both the husband and wife, taken tens of thousands of baht worth of items from the home for her embarrassment, and taken the wife's phone with the video and threatened to post the video on YouTube unless they both agreed to send her 10,000 baht a month.  

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, denkiblue555 said:

I was told yesterday that the sideline girl had killed herself..... anyone else hear that?

It's evidently a very sad story....poor thing looked pretty freaked out, and to be fair..... she was just doing her job.

Don't act like she was an electrician or plumber.  Her job was having sex with guys for money.  You gotta know that this is an occupational hazard in that line of work.  

Not that I think she should have killed herself.  If that happened, very sad and surely the result of the backlash online and not the incident itself.  

2 minutes ago, digibum said:

Don't act like she was an electrician or plumber.  Her job was having sex with guys for money.  You gotta know that this is an occupational hazard in that line of work.  

Not that I think she should have killed herself.  If that happened, very sad and surely the result of the backlash online and not the incident itself.  

I know what you are trying to say, but really the husband is the one in the wrong here - all she is doing is 'being a sideline' girl.

I find it very interesting how Thai's seem to react in these situations......it is what it is I guess.

He could have defused the tension by suggesting a threesome?

Just joking. The husband lost his wife, the condo, and the poor girl who probably believed him when he said he was a bachelor. Som na nah!

2 hours ago, impulse said:

I'm thinking the ducks are going to get a treat in the next day or two.

I showed this to the TG. She made a scissors like gesture with her fingers and pointed at me. Didn't say a word, stomped out of the room. 

What? What I do? 555

The last words of the girl were; I didn`t get a single baht. I suppose getting forcibly thrown out the couples room naked is not in with the deal and she expected extra payment for that.

The wife was in the wrong. The girl is a prostitute, this wasn`t an affair and to the girl it was only a wham bang that will be a 1000 baht please.  She should have just sent the girl on her way with her stuff without paymment and then dealt with a husband.

2 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Not very bright taking a girl back to a condo which the wife apparently owns and has a key for..

In Thailand wife goes after the gig or mia noi not after the husband. Thai culture i guess

A friend was caught out by shoes. His wife was away on a teaching course. Her daughter lived next door, and saw the strange shoes outside, that belonged to the Burmese takeaway. The wife ended up trying to stab him. She'd stabbed her previous 3 husbands, she's on number 5 now. A total whacko.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

I have seen similar a couple of times. A mate of mine got caught out seeing a BG on the side. My mates girlfriend went to the bar and a big catfight with the Bargirl. My mate got away with it. Next morning got breakfast in bed !!!

My wife questioned the girlfriend why she went after the Bargirl and not her boyfriend, all sorts of excuses as to why it wasn't boyfriends fault etc.

Denile isn't a river in egypt. .

Archived