Video: enraged wife throws husband's "sideline girl" out of condo naked

webfact

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hobobo said:

He could have defused the tension by suggesting a threesome?

Just joking. The husband lost his wife, the condo, and the poor girl who probably believed him when he said he was a bachelor. Som na nah!

I don't think she cared.  She's a prostitute.  How many prostitutes, Thai or otherwise, give a hoot about whether or not their customer is married?  

Ok I got a bit of an update.

1. It seems there was a fair bit of backlash on FB etc. against the GF in the video in support of the sideline girl

2. Someone made a post which convinced people that the sideline girl had in fact committed suicide - this was not correct

3. Further more, it seems the FB CSI crew have discovered that the GF herself, was previously a sideline girl

4. The sideline girl has now gone to police as the whole thing has gotten out of control

Evidently these are pics of the GF of the man in question who did the recording (and is claimed to have previously been a sideline girl):

IMG_3978.jpg

IMG_3979.jpg

Amazing Thailand :whistling:

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

If all the ' giks ' in Thailand were to be thrown outside, there will be many hundreds of

thousand of them out there on a daily bases, this country is the mother of all infidelity

of the world....

According to one study the numbers bear this out:

https://asiancorrespondent.com/2015/02/thailand-ranked-most-adulterous-country-in-the-world/

Poor girl, but can't really blame the wife.

The husband is a choice w.....r  and keanyow (can't spell that) for taking the girl back to His Condo when his wife might come home.

But maybe he has done himself some good by getting rid of the wife. Now he can entertain in peace in His Condo (boy some people have such difficulties reading).

Also maybe he will find the time to go and pay the girl what he owes. A contract is a contract, even if it was not entirely fulfilled, he owes a substantial percentage of the agreed fee, plus a penalty for failing to fulfill his obligation to provide a suitable venue and not paying on time.

All-in-all a classic situation that happens in every country.

Posts denigrating Thailand are the usual sh.t by idiots who should not be allowed to post here.

1 minute ago, Peterphuket said:

Ah, ja, real Thai people, what can I say more, or expect.

Everywhere the same, in the shops, on the roads, nice smile but behind that smile.....

Ah, ja, just like the real Nazi's eh Mein Herr ?

Gotta chuckle at the naivety of some of the fellas here posting in defense of the 'young girl' as though she's an innocent party.......no wonder so many of the old western saps here get swindled by their bargirl wives........

She's not a young girl fellas, she's a prostitute and getting kicked out of apartments by angry wives comes with the job...........

Glad the wimpy husband's lost face with the video going viral. He's come out of this looking like a right plum :)

I am only 17........should not have watched the "nudity"??????  I see nothing!!!  LOL.

This happens in China to an entirely whole new level...

Back in my home country, the wife laughs, calls the lawyer, and goes straight to GO, collect $200

5 minutes ago, somchai jones said:

Gotta chuckle at the naivety of some of the fellas here posting in defense of the 'young girl' as though she's an innocent party.......no wonder so many of the old western saps here get swindled by their bargirl wives........

She's not a young girl fellas, she's a prostitute and getting kicked out of apartments by angry wives comes with the job...........

Glad the wimpy husband's lost face with the video going viral. He's come out of this looking like a right <deleted>! :)

I don't believe she is a 'wife' - I have been told that according to the Thai news she is just a girlfriend.

I would have thought that the man is the guilty party if any...... don't really see what the sideline girl did wrong?

Man is a selfish insensitive coward and a scumbag. One might think the wife should direct her wrath at him and not the girl, but emotional reactions often don't follow reason. Some part of her was still psychologically enmeshed in the relationship with him, so she was the outsider and the threat to her home. Add to that the cultural social stigma toward women and more so toward "working girls", and the general misogynistic aspects of all asian culture. Hopefully after she dumps this guy she'll find happiness.

5 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

ALL of my sympathy is with that girl how dare she treat her like that and post it on FB. Typical Thai behaviour blame the girl not the precious husband.

That is the behaviour of both woman and men all over the world. For some reason, everyone blames the sidekick.

And I don't know why they think sidekick is a new thai terminology, it's been used in the west since time began. 

Archived