Video: enraged wife throws husband's "sideline girl" out of condo naked

webfact

1 minute ago, greenchair said:

And I don't know why they think sidekick is a new thai terminology, it's been used in the west since time began. 

A 'sidekick' is usually like a partner, an additional person, here Thais say Gik.

A 'sideline' is an activity - like to do extra work on the side..... usually of the night-shift variety.

I have never heard the term 'sidekick' being used to refer to a mistress or secret boyfriend or girlfriend...... but maybe I don't get out enough....lol

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, somchai jones said:

Gotta chuckle at the naivety of some of the fellas here posting in defense of the 'young girl' as though she's an innocent party.......no wonder so many of the old western saps here get swindled by their bargirl wives........

She's not a young girl fellas, she's a prostitute and getting kicked out of apartments by angry wives comes with the job...........

Glad the wimpy husband's lost face with the video going viral. He's come out of this looking like a right plum :)

Sorry you are incorrect, the young girl IS the innocent party, as you would understand if you had been here long enough. Its not part of a "working girls" job to be assaulted (which is what she was) by anybody.

But yes, the husband is a stupid stinker. 

2 minutes ago, greenchair said:

That is the behaviour of both woman and men all over the world. For some reason, everyone blames the sidekick.

And I don't know why they think sidekick is a new thai terminology, it's been used in the west since time began. 

I suspect its easier to get rid of the obvious 'outsider' immediately.  Once she'd been thrown out, attention would turn to the husband :lol:.

20 minutes ago, Jonathan Swift said:

Man is a selfish insensitive coward and a scumbag. One might think the wife should direct her wrath at him and not the girl, but emotional reactions often don't follow reason. Some part of her was still psychologically enmeshed in the relationship with him, so she was the outsider and the threat to her home. Add to that the cultural social stigma toward women and more so toward "working girls", and the general misogynistic aspects of all asian culture. Hopefully after she dumps this guy she'll find happiness.

Allegedly, she was a 'working girl' herself before entering into the relationship.

If this is correct, did she care about the partners of the blokes she was 'servicing' at the time ?

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

If all the ' giks ' in Thailand were to be thrown outside, there will be many hundreds of

thousand of them out there on a daily bases, this country is the mother of all infidelity

of the world....

seems to be true from my experiences. sex is like a legal currency. part of thailands charm really. on another note i have been caught in a very similar situation but was lucky enough to not have it caught on camera. this guys wife has it all backwards. she shouldnt  blame the girl for doing her job. is banging a hooker really cheating anyway?

This complete fool broke the cardinal rule of martial infidelity. Smart men have been practicing it for millennium. If you are going to cheat on your wife, make sure it is done as discreetly as possible. That means a hotel room, outside of the town you live in! Why would he even want to take that chance? Bringing her back to their home? What a complete goon. Was any thought whatsoever put into this act of stupidity? Why would he want to humiliate his wife like this? Of course she reacted in the way she did. 

Stupid is stupid. Ignorant is ignorant. This absolutely tiny man, with a tiny heart almost wanted to get caught, based on the foolishness he displayed. What an idiot. 

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

This complete fool broke the cardinal rule of martial infidelity. Smart men have been practicing it for millennium. If you are going to cheat on your wife, make sure it is done as discreetly as possible. That means a hotel room, outside of the town you live in! Why would he even want to take that chance? Bringing her back to their home? What a complete goon. Was any thought whatsoever put into this act of stupidity? Why would he want to humiliate his wife like this? Of course she reacted in the way she did. 

Stupid is stupid. Ignorant is ignorant. This absolutely tiny man, with a tiny heart almost wanted to get caught, based on the foolishness he displayed. What an idiot. 

Always the stupid few who ruin it for the rest of us....lol

Love Hotels are there for a reason.

The Thais are good at inventing new words to diffuse or soften the impact of moral transgressions.  The term "gik" is an example.  Instead of saying "I commit adultery", it's so cool to say "she is my gik".  

Likewise, the term "faen" can mean b/f or g/f or gik or husband.  The idea is to blur the line between marriage and cohabitation.

When you know you cannot meet the standard, the best way is not to work hard to meet the standard.  You re-define the standard and blur the line between what is morally good and socially acceptable.

Fake video make by attention seekers.

The woman is supposed to be angry, but have you ever heard an angry Thai woman sound so rational and composed?  And the phone is being held rock steady by someone who is strolling slowly and calmly around.

(Not to mention the fact that what Thai man wouldn't have ripped the phone out of her hand and smashed it!)

It's beyond belief what some people will do to be "liked" by thousands of faceless Facebook names.
Plus the fact that the silly voice of the "girl" that's being chucked out is NOT that of a female - it's a titless pantomime dame and an ugly one at that!!

Sheesh!
28247205804_29029eea44_o.jpg

Much of the anger on Thai media is directed at the wife, for not directing her anger at her husband plus being overly cruel to the young waif by not paying her correctly for her services.

Here are clearest uploads of the shenanigans in two parts. (Add the file extensions below to www.youtube.com to view)

Video links are obfuscated to prevent auto-display of naked images. 

Part 1:      /watch?v=4Dgp5wnapY8

Part 2:       /watch?v=y2YNrAbcY2I

Spare me, I'm leaving this thread.

It's all over Weibo, as Chinese do no longer need a visa to visit Thailand it's a heads up for a place to visit lol.

Inadvertedly the vid definitely pumped up tourist groups. They're selling it as a must have experience, lol again.

All the best to all involved in this debacle.

I've just been told by my gf that this situation is a little more complicated than is being reported here.

1. The man does have a wife, evidently she is Hi-so and not part of all of this drama

2. The girl who took the video is the 'girlfriend' of the man - NOT his wife

3. The apartment was purchased by the man for his 'gf' (the video taker)

4. So in this story there is a man, his wife, his gf, and his recent sideline girl

So, this changes things a little....lol - that video is kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.

7 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

What a mess!  The guy is a dog for letting the young girl be treated that way.  Be a man, take care of your mess.  Better yet, next time, get a hotel room!

He throws stuff out to her?  Terrible.  And the wife should be going after the husband, not the hooker.  Toss him out too! 55555

typical thai man. ego as big as farang's c*&k. balls as small as a gecko brain... pathetic. coward. 

6 hours ago, MissAndry said:

Naked girl is clearly an amateur,  a pro would have given the wife a kicking, collected her payment, dressed then left.

such behaviour is only applicable on farlang losers who are widely known as .... losers. if the video is genuine then the girl reacts like thai do when they are in difficult position: cry. beg. act like in soaps.

13 minutes ago, how241 said:

I heard that the girl jumped out of the 24 floor condo and is dead.

Nah, it was fake - made by sympathisers of the sideline girl to make the 'gf' who filmed the incident feel bad.

Pretty cruel joke to be honest no matter what your views are.

3 hours ago, Jonathan Swift said:

Man is a selfish insensitive coward and a scumbag. One might think the wife should direct her wrath at him and not the girl, but emotional reactions often don't follow reason. Some part of her was still psychologically enmeshed in the relationship with him, so she was the outsider and the threat to her home. Add to that the cultural social stigma toward women and more so toward "working girls", and the general misogynistic aspects of all asian culture. Hopefully after she dumps this guy she'll find happiness.

Far to deep man shag wife then buys lady shag lady gets caught nothing to deep and meaningful there.

4 hours ago, denkiblue555 said:

Are you referring to the 'parody' video?

oh....

oh well - that parallel universe is more interesting to watch...

and no animals get harmed in the production

Archived