Video: enraged wife throws husband's "sideline girl" out of condo naked

webfact

On 8/6/2016 at 11:05 AM, Raymonddiaz said:

RIP. Happy ending I suppose

8 hours ago, shirtless said:

Remember if you play around and your assets are in wifeys name you will lose them all , Thailands is a honeypot for gullible men. 

agreed but why an earth would you put your assets in her name anyway ? unless your stupid or a door mat.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, PatOngo said:

I call on the Minister of Culture to take action against this foul mouthed woman!

So let's think about this.  With the MOT's recent hi-profile announcement about eliminating prostitution in Thailand as the backdrop, you "call on" (lol) the MOC to take govt action against the woman, and therefore in favor of Ms "and-I-didn't-even-get-single-baht"...

Riiiiiiiiiiight....  I'm sure the MOC is even now agonizing over that.

4 hours ago, denkiblue555 said:

A 'sidekick' is usually like a partner, an additional person, here Thais say Gik.

A 'sideline' is an activity - like to do extra work on the side..... usually of the night-shift variety.

I have never heard the term 'sidekick' being used to refer to a mistress or secret boyfriend or girlfriend...... but maybe I don't get out enough....lol

Sideline girl is the Thai description of a University student who works as a prostitute on the side.

4 hours ago, denkiblue555 said:

I've just been told by my gf that this situation is a little more complicated than is being reported here.

1. The man does have a wife, evidently she is Hi-so and not part of all of this drama

2. The girl who took the video is the 'girlfriend' of the man - NOT his wife

3. The apartment was purchased by the man for his 'gf' (the video taker)

4. So in this story there is a man, his wife, his gf, and his recent sideline girl

So, this changes things a little....lol - that video is kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.

Yep, now there are 2 prostitutes instead of 1........

1 hour ago, somchai jones said:

Yep, now there are 2 prostitutes instead of 1........

So, Mano, Mia, MiaNoi, Gig and Katoy imposters. This is real Thailand in action.

I still have not seen the video(s), please can someone post a clear pointer to the appropriate websites. Post number if I have missed it will do.

26 minutes ago, denkiblue555 said:

Post #1. :thumbsup:

Finally, thanks very much, that link did not work for me before.

He is very cool about the whole thing. Clearly does not care at all about either of them. I hope the Main Mia has his guts for garters. Although I expect she knew all about the MiaNoi and did not care just as long as the money keeps rolling in.

But maybe now "face" will put a different face on the situation.

Still feel sorry for the Gig because he did not try to help her and it is not her fault, she was just trying to do an honest days work.

18 minutes ago, jadee said:

Don't Thai hookers have pimps? I thought they would have. Why didn't she just call her pimp to sort things out? 

Actually very few Thai working girls have pimps, the situation here is very different to most countries and many girls are really part time amateurs. Of course those working in bars and strip clubs can call on some handy protection when the punters get out of hand. But they don't usually take them along for protection to the "active venue".  The Russians girls are probably kept in line though.

Comes from living next door to PatPong in my early days.

3 hours ago, MiKT said:

So, Mano, Mia, MiaNoi, Gig and Katoy imposters. This is real Thailand in action.

I still have not seen the video(s), please can someone post a clear pointer to the appropriate websites. Post number if I have missed it will do.

you've missed the boat.

The vid content was, until about 4 hours ago, on the 'other' Thread (post ID:101), running parallel to this Thread. The youtube account of the poster of the uncensored vid's, has been removed from youtube

it was good while it lasted...  it was definetly not a katoey :D all the mountains, valleys, and wildflowers were blooming

On 09/08/2016 at 11:31 AM, denkiblue555 said:

I was told yesterday that the sideline girl had killed herself..... anyone else hear that?

It's evidently a very sad story....poor thing looked pretty freaked out, and to be fair..... she was just doing her job.

Just goes to shows the pitfalls of hooking!

Something nasty could happen at any moment in this P4P industry.

Just now, Straight8 said:

Just goes to shows the pitfalls of hooking!

Something nasty could happen at any moment in this P4P industry.

That may be true - but the story I was told was a fake....... she did NOT actually kill herself.

But you are very correct about the dangers.

Archived