Chanthaburi

retiredusn

Any one know of any farang pubs/bars in the Chanthaburi area, feel free to PM me

I'm not sure what you are looking for. I can think of a Thai style massge parlor and an area with karaoke bars, some clubs and a disco. Never been in any of the mentioned as I don't drink much so I can't give specifics other than location and view from driving past. There is one location with a couple of bars that from the outside look like they might be discos or gogo type bars. If you are looking for a place where farang congregate I have no idea. One of the things I love about Chan is that it isn't swamped with farang. If you want locations of any of the above, let me know.

Any one know of any farang pubs/bars in the Chanthaburi area, feel free to PM me

I'm not sure what you are looking for. I can think of a Thai style massge parlor and an area with karaoke bars, some clubs and a disco. Never been in any of the mentioned as I don't drink much so I can't give specifics other than location and view from driving past. There is one location with a couple of bars that from the outside look like they might be discos or gogo type bars. If you are looking for a place where farang congregate I have no idea. One of the things I love about Chan is that it isn't swamped with farang. If you want locations of any of the above, let me know.

Thank You Tim, I was just looking for "a" place where the farang's may hang out once a week or so, I am pretty much a grocery store drinker and there's plenty out my way. Close to AmWay

Jim

Thank You Tim, I was just looking for "a" place where the farang's may hang out once a week or so, I am pretty much a grocery store drinker and there's plenty out my way. Close to AmWay

Jim

That is what I thought you meant but wasn't sure. I have not seen farang congregate anywhere but as I said, I don't go out drinking so there could be a small group getting together somewhere.

You have mentioned AmWay a couple of times but I have never noticed it. Could be I just don't go by that area much. The only part of Sukhumvit I travel much is between the junction with 317 and the first turn off into town after Makro. Where is AmWay?

Jim

That is what I thought you meant but wasn't sure. I have not seen farang congregate anywhere but as I said, I don't go out drinking so there could be a small group getting together somewhere.

You have mentioned AmWay a couple of times but I have never noticed it. Could be I just don't go by that area much. The only part of Sukhumvit I travel much is between the junction with 317 and the first turn off into town after Makro. Where is AmWay?

If you go past Makro heading toward Trat it is another 1K or so. Theres the ford dealership and amway on the right