BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Thai Police Now Say Wave of Attacks in Thailand Led by One Person

BANGKOK –  Thai police said on Sunday that the bombing and arson attacks in southern Thailand that killed four people and wounded dozens was orchestrated by a single person, while a man has been arrested in relation to one of the attacks.

“These acts were undertaken by a group in many areas simultaneously, following orders from one individual,” Pongsapat Pongcharoen, a deputy national police chief, told Reuters.

He gave no further details on who police believe was responsible for the attacks and no group has claimed them.

Full story: http://www.chiangraitimes.com/thai-police-now-say-wave-of-attacks-in-thailand-led-by-one-person.html

changraitimes_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang Rai Times 2016-08-15

You wouldn't think he'd say no scapegoats thus reminding everyone are the Koh Tao debacle and what a laughing stock he made of himself and the authorities.

When an actual fact was printed that Yingluck swept to power and he decided to take the country by force after the yellows prevented forcefully the people's right to cast a vote maybe just maybe  the 93% of people who love the junta might just feel a little let down having to endure yet another farce with no voice and intimidation which was a referendum fizzer.

They say one person then in the same sentence they mention another???

One persons name springs to mind.

I think he is now residing in Dubai.

According to an article  in the B'kok Post, looking more and more likely to be related to the BRN. Just what we don't need.

I wonder who this one person could be  ?     Help me please,   I just have to know   !    :w00t:

At least if Chalerm was around we'd get a clue,   a teaser,   as an initial would be given to work on.

More guess work, more false info, to be followed by many more thai cop, PM, etc theories, put forward as fact.

The one "suspect" was arrested for arson, not bombings, it appears anyone arrested for ANYTHING could now be a suspect.

Let me guess: It starts with the letter T!  ............................................. THOR! :w00t: 

11 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

Let me guess: It starts with the letter T!  ............................................. THOR! :w00t: 

Be careful!  Mr. T's lawyer and a red shirt leader have threatened anyone with a defamation lawsuit if they place blame on them. :lol:

Logical, given that The Big Bang was also caused by a singularity.

14 minutes ago, DavisH said:

Let's face it...they have nobody. 

Even if they did, not sure we would ever know the truth. 

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

One persons name springs to mind.

I think he is now residing in Dubai.

A tiny mind maybe.

7 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

A tiny mind maybe.

It seems so many like to point the finger at Mr T, but hey, if I was him, my politcal statement would target more than a couple of small sites.