Thai Police Now Say Wave of Attacks in Thailand Led by One Person

webfact

Thai Police Now Say Wave of Attacks in Thailand Led by One Person

BANGKOK –  Thai police said on Sunday that the bombing and arson attacks in southern Thailand that killed four people and wounded dozens was orchestrated by a single person, while a man has been arrested in relation to one of the attacks.

“These acts were undertaken by a group in many areas simultaneously, following orders from one individual,” Pongsapat Pongcharoen, a deputy national police chief, told Reuters.

He gave no further details on who police believe was responsible for the attacks and no group has claimed them.

Full story: http://www.chiangraitimes.com/thai-police-now-say-wave-of-attacks-in-thailand-led-by-one-person.html

changraitimes_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang Rai Times 2016-08-15

You wouldn't think he'd say no scapegoats thus reminding everyone are the Koh Tao debacle and what a laughing stock he made of himself and the authorities.

When an actual fact was printed that Yingluck swept to power and he decided to take the country by force after the yellows prevented forcefully the people's right to cast a vote maybe just maybe  the 93% of people who love the junta might just feel a little let down having to endure yet another farce with no voice and intimidation which was a referendum fizzer.

More guess work, more false info, to be followed by many more thai cop, PM, etc theories, put forward as fact.

The one "suspect" was arrested for arson, not bombings, it appears anyone arrested for ANYTHING could now be a suspect.

11 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

Let me guess: It starts with the letter T!  ............................................. THOR! :w00t: 

Be careful!  Mr. T's lawyer and a red shirt leader have threatened anyone with a defamation lawsuit if they place blame on them. :lol:

2 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Let me guess: It starts with the letter T!  ............................................. THOR! :w00t: 

If it were him, surely the police would have hammered that point home by now!

Sorry, I shall return to my seat at the back and remain silent for the rest of the day.

3 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

According to an article  in the B'kok Post, looking more and more likely to be related to the BRN. Just what we don't need.

And authorities blatantly denying that implying politically motivating the attacks are not helping to protect Thai people, at opposite they are amplifying the division... 

According to an article  in the B'kok Post, looking more and more likely to be related to the BRN. Just what we don't need.

That's an excellent article and embarrassing to the "Powers That Be'"'s one-eyed political agenda. One of the few times Thai police are seen to be doing their jobs on an international stage. But remember what happened to the police guy who initially did HIS job on Koh Tao? He got moved.

I don't think facts or forensics are going to prevent the attempt to put the blame on the reds or Thaksin.

Regardless of who is behind it all the authorities can't waste a golden opportunity to make themselves look like the lesser of two evils.

2 hours ago, Rorri said:

It seems so many like to point the finger at Mr T, but hey, if I was him, my politcal statement would target more than a couple of small sites.

I doubt that Mr. T is that stupid, if found to be involved he would be extradited back to Thailand no matter where he is and that is the last thing he wants. It looks to be coordinated and you need an organization for that, the BRN has such an organization, i cant think of any others in Thailand that could provide such logistics.

"...orchestrated by a single person..."

The activities of the  Khmer Rouge was orchestrated by a single person...Pol Pot. Just because it was orchestrated by one person doesn't mean only one person is actively involved.

Sounds like a play on words to make it appear that the government is in control of a situation of which no one knows its extent.

The paranoia and delusion of this lot is amazing.

Raining? Thaksin done it.

Helicopter crashed? Thaksin done it.

Floods? Thaksin done 'em.

Bombs? Gotta be Thaksin then, obviously.

These people seem genuinely to either not know or not care or both, how they are perceived.

Winnie

Archived