Thai Police Now Say Wave of Attacks in Thailand Led by One Person

webfact

6 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

I wonder who this one person could be  ?     Help me please,   I just have to know   !    :w00t:

At least if Chalerm was around we'd get a clue,   a teaser,   as an initial would be given to work on.

Ah Chalerm, I miss him.  :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Oh Oh !       Can't wait for Return of Chalerm,    Chalerm Rides Again,   The Chalerm Identity,   In Like Chalerm,   it's endless.

Methinks you've wanted to much Chalerms of Endearment...

The headline should really read Police Farce!

What is the deputy national police chief hoping to achieve by making a statement to an international news agency that "...These acts were undertaken by a group...following orders from one individual...", without providing substantiating details?

It is guaranteed to send a very different message to the world than the one he is trying to imply.

As for the one individual, surely Pongcharoen is not still upset at losing out to Sukhumbhand in the Bangkok gubernatorial election back in 2013, when he was representing the Pheu Thai Party?

3 hours ago, soalbundy said:

I doubt that Mr. T is that stupid, if found to be involved he would be extradited back to Thailand no matter where he is and that is the last thing he wants. It looks to be coordinated and you need an organization for that, the BRN has such an organization, i cant think of any others in Thailand that could provide such logistics.

So what's the UDD then, a club for naughty boys?

3 hours ago, halloween said:

So what's the UDD then, a club for naughty boys?

Nope. However it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize they had nothing to do with those attacks.

The last thing they want is to give the junta an excuse to extend the roadmap.

It is however highly amusing to see a few Junta supporters trying to point the finger at the UDD however ridiculous that sounds :)

15 minutes ago, sjaak327 said:

Nope. However it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize they had nothing to do with those attacks.

It is however highly amusing to see a few Junta supporters trying to point the finger at the UDD however ridiculous that sounds :)

Not so sure .....

Maybe they have help.?

Like the afghans in 1980 were given rocket launchers to down Russian helicopters ?

Thaksin wouldn't be involved unless the CIA said "ok we will use agents to make it look like Muslim insurgents ....
We will shoot down an army copter too.
Maybe blow up a barracks ....
Annoy the hell out of them." 

He won't be implicated and won't be handed over.

Meanwhile that operation seems to me to be well organised and I think that copter crash might have been Suss.
Lets see how their Government personal fare the next few weeks?

1 hour ago, sjaak327 said:

I'm taking particular care not to point the finger at anyone. What I am doing is debunking the illogical claim that it can't possibly be the reds, for any number of ridiculous reasons, including the one you just proposed.

The results of the referendum and recent polls are enough to cause a dummy spit of monumental proportions. If the best they can muster in Isaan is 51%, and with the changes coming, Thaksin and his pack of mercenary thugs are history.

1 hour ago, Plutojames88 said:

Not so sure .....

Maybe they have help.?

Like the afghans in 1980 were given rocket launchers to down Russian helicopters ?

Thaksin wouldn't be involved unless the CIA said "ok we will use agents to make it look like Muslim insurgents ....
We will shoot down an army copter too.
Maybe blow up a barracks ....
Annoy the hell out of them." 

He won't be implicated and won't be handed over.

Meanwhile that operation seems to me to be well organised and I think that copter crash might have been Suss.
Lets see how their Government personal fare the next few weeks?

Good grief. Get back on your meds.

8 minutes ago, halloween said:

I'm taking particular care not to point the finger at anyone. What I am doing is debunking the illogical claim that it can't possibly be the reds, for any number of ridiculous reasons, including the one you just proposed.

The results of the referendum and recent polls are enough to cause a dummy spit of monumental proportions. If the best they can muster in Isaan is 51%, and with the changes coming, Thaksin and his pack of mercenary thugs are history.

You might take care, others do not. Of course my claim is not illogical, have you been drinking ?

The redshirts have absolutely no desire to give the Junta an excuse to extend the roadmap, it doesn't really get any more logical than this.

As to the referendum results, they are irrelevant, even a no vote would have yielded the exact same result, including adherence to the road map as uttered by the regime countless times. Not to mention the manner in which the referendum was conducted, even IF the results haven't been tampered with, they mean absolutely nothing.

I am afraid history will repeat itself, and I can't wait to hear the whinging of the Junta lovers :D I suppose that shiny new constitution will not last very long and that IS a very good thing.

3 minutes ago, sjaak327 said:

You might take care, others do not. Of course my claim is not illogical, have you been drinking ?

The redshirts have absolutely no desire to give the Junta an excuse to extend the roadmap, it doesn't really get any more logical than this.

As to the referendum results, they are irrelevant, even a no vote would have yielded the exact same result, including adherence to the road map as uttered by the regime countless times. Not to mention the manner in which the referendum was conducted, even IF the results haven't been tampered with, they mean absolutely nothing.

I am afraid history will repeat itself, and I can't wait to hear the whinging of the Junta lovers :D

Not yet, but soon. You might think your reasoning quite logical. In my experience, angry Thais are anything but logical, and the fastest way to provoke a violent response is to get between a Thai and his income.

Results you don't like are irrelevant, procedure is faulty, it was all rigged. Yet Yingluk and Thaksin made it quite clear they wanted a No, and the biggest response was "who cares". Add the latest polls and the conspiracy is huge, allegedly.

22 minutes ago, halloween said:

Not yet, but soon. You might think your reasoning quite logical. In my experience, angry Thais are anything but logical, and the fastest way to provoke a violent response is to get between a Thai and his income.

Results you don't like are irrelevant, procedure is faulty, it was all rigged. Yet Yingluk and Thaksin made it quite clear they wanted a No, and the biggest response was "who cares". Add the latest polls and the conspiracy is huge, allegedly.

Of course the way the referendum was conducted is very relevant, we all know about the referendum law, nothing more needs to be said really.

You keep forgetting that the democrats also rejected the charter, using your reasoning they must be finished as the provinces that form their powerbase all voted in favour of the charter, how odd.

Your reasoning will certainly prove to be invalid, you refuse to take everything into account, and keep pretending the referendum offered a choice, whilst it was perfectly clear it didn't. Hence the reasoning that the referendum is the cause of these attacks is wrong too, it has nothing to do with it.

Archived