rijit

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, jellydog said:

An amazing F off to Florentino Perez !

Wenger in ??

ZZ clearly realised that after beating LFC in the CL, he could go no higher:thumbsup:

Think they may have a bash at Poch.......cue carnage on the Spurs thread for a few days!

36 minutes ago, wilai said:

ZZ clearly realised that after beating LFC in the CL, he could go no higher:thumbsup:

Think they may have a bash at Poch.......cue carnage on the Spurs thread for a few days!

Being reported that Pochy does not have a release clause in his recently signed contract. I really can't see him leaving for Real Madrid even if there was a release clause, especially if he has been promised some spending money by Joe and Levy. FWIW I read somewhere he had been promised $150m. Not huge money these days but not chicken feed.

2 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Being reported that Pochy does not have a release clause in his recently signed contract. I really can't see him leaving for Real Madrid even if there was a release clause, especially if he has been promised some spending money by Joe and Levy. FWIW I read somewhere he had been promised $150m. Not huge money these days but not chicken feed.

Alternatively.......

http://sportwitness.co.uk/spain-pochettino-real-madrid-release-clause-new-tottenham-contract/

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, why not ?

It would be entertaining, but would Wenger be the right fit for that multi-diva merry-go-round ? I'd think Conte would fit the bill better, but it'll be tough on anybody. Lost among the CL triumph is the fact that Real Madrid had a poor La Liga campaign. Zidane may have seen the writing on the wall.

4 minutes ago, jellydog said:

It would be entertaining, but would Wenger be the right fit for that multi-diva merry-go-round ? I'd think Conte would fit the bill better, but it'll be tough on anybody. Lost among the CL triumph is the fact that Real Madrid had a poor La Liga campaign. Zidane may have seen the writing on the wall.

The lads will just manage themselves from now on, they all would agree they can do it without a manager...

46 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Christ it's all happening this afternoon, Silva to be announced as Everton manager, according to Paul Joyce

Duncan Ferguson to remain part of Marco Silva's staff, according to Everton spokesman.

New manager....but the Door Staff remain unchanged:biggrin:

32 minutes ago, wilai said:

Duncan Ferguson to remain part of Marco Silva's staff, according to Everton spokesman.

New manager....but the Door Staff remain unchanged:biggrin:

Fantastic - 4 goal a season weapon ?

Archived