managerial hits and miss's this season

rijit

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 3 minus 2 said:

yeah , would you bet against big sam turning it around ? dont think i would  but theres every chance a really talented squad 's gonna get dragged in and go down.

He's hardly lit the place up, has he?

ranalso  gone So, whose  next ?, i'm sticking with bilic, watching the guy on the bench yesterday looks to me as though the pressure is  really getting to him, on the verge of TOTALLY LOSING THE PLOT and cant see him being that far away from the boot.

dont think moyes will get sacked , he's been smart in the way he's positioned himself , laying down that he aint  a miracle worker and they've been relegation prospects for th last?? seasons so why expect things to change, dont like his style of football and for sure he'll take them down  but  the telling time will be 10 /15 games into next season,,

1 hour ago, 3 minus 2 said:

dont think moyes will get sacked , he's been smart in the way he's positioned himself , laying down that he aint  a miracle worker and they've been relegation prospects for th last?? seasons so why expect things to change, dont like his style of football and for sure he'll take them down  but  the telling time will be 10 /15 games into next season,,

He might be lucky but when push comes to shove and it's looking more like a club will be losing out on the prize money of the prem, the owners get twitchy quite easily and make rash decisions.

Another candidate for me is the Hull manager, Silva is it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/02/2017 at 9:04 PM, mrbojangles said:

He might be lucky but when push comes to shove and it's looking more like a club will be losing out on the prize money of the prem, the owners get twitchy quite easily and make rash decisions.

Another candidate for me is the Hull manager, Silva is it?

hmmm, once might be luck but he's 'saved' and turned how many clubs around now? , and seems the 'process' is working again, sahko is turning into a great signing.

Sunderland are a sad heap of horse dung this season. Take the promising goalie Pickford, potentially strong Kone and lonesome but lethal Defoe out of this team and the rest are a bunch of overpaid journeymen who will struggle even in the Championship.

Sunderland's relegation will be rubber stamped very soon, and it's long overdue. There won't be a quick route back to the Premier League either with this squad of players couple with the rumoured debt.  

On 08/03/2017 at 8:57 AM, Sunderland said:

Sunderland are a sad heap of horse dung this season. Take the promising goalie Pickford, potentially strong Kone and lonesome but lethal Defoe out of this team and the rest are a bunch of overpaid journeymen who will struggle even in the Championship.

Sunderland's relegation will be rubber stamped very soon, and it's long overdue. There won't be a quick route back to the Premier League either with this squad of players couple with the rumoured debt.  

Lethal Defoe....thanks for the laughs!

13 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Lethal Defoe....thanks for the laughs!

True.  I've never been much of a Defoe fan but this season he's done very well, especially given his side are crap relegation fodder.

On 3/11/2017 at 2:16 AM, 3 minus 2 said:

neil at norwich sacked , hardly surprising and  imo they've been more than patient given the  squad he's got and  the backing he's been given ,

Pardew is seemingly favourite to replace Neill.

11 hours ago, carmine said:

True.  I've never been much of a Defoe fan but this season he's done very well, especially given his side are crap relegation fodder.

apparenty HUGELY changed his training/lifestyle shedule , into yoga which improved his balance, body strength and changed his breathing, all this at his age and history of  performing at an elite level WILL MAKE MASSIVE DIFERENCES, but dont believe me watch. 

Steve McClaren has been sacked as Derby County manager for a second time, five months after he was reappointed.

Derby, 10th in the Championship, said they acted following a "significant, unexpected and persistent decline in results, team unity and morale".

Rams chairman Mel Morris said: "We need a manager who shares our values and who is prepared to develop the team."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39251254

3 minutes ago, strikingsunset said:

Maybe it's about time Mel Morris reflected on his own values and decision making prowess.....

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Totally agree. In Feb 2016 Paul Clement was manager and since then he has appointed Darren Wassal, Nigel Pearson and Steve McClaren. It can't all be the managers fault.

4 hours ago, champers said:

Nigel Pearson favourite for Boro job. He was captain when Robson was manager.

So I read this Bamford lad has had a hand in matters. His record is shocking loan wise last couple seasons and yet he was being hotly tipped less than 3 seasons ago. Strange I thought he'd be established by now. Hear he is a touch like graeme le saux when things not going his way

Archived