Girl found near woods after attempted rape

webfact

Girl found near woods after attempted rape

a2.jpg

Image: Daily News 

SADAO: -- An 18 year old girl was found near some woods on the Thai Malaysia border after an attempted rape.

She was found by a kind group of bicyclists out for a ride in the Sadao area, reported Daily News.

A clip of their find was posted on the Facebook page of Punika Ruambua.

The cyclists helped the girl who was bruised and battered. They gave her a lift to where there was cell phone coverage and then relatives took over.

The girl had been out with some guys and had got drunk. Three men had taken advantage of her state and driven her to the woods where they attempted to rape her.

She had managed to get away but had been hurt and had two phones and money taken from her.

The girl was checked out in a hospital for evidential purposes as police attempted to find the men responsible. She will be interviewed again on Wednesday when social workers will help her with police.

Prior to this police have found it difficult to gain credible evidence from the girl who is confused about what happened to her.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-16

4 hours ago, Tuk Dua said:

I carry two phones, does that mean I'm "doing business". As others have said, rape is rape, and is a criminal act, even here in Thailand.

Agreed, I to, carry 2 phones,.... ! people can carry multiple phones for different reasons !

Men getting an 18 year girl drunk and then trying to rape her.  That is what I am reading and on that basis the men should be caught and banged up for a long time.  Everything else is irrelevant but it doesn't stop some posters from twisting the story. Pretty pathetic, don't you think? 

2 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Men getting an 18 year girl drunk and then trying to rape her.  That is what I am reading and on that basis the men should be caught and banged up for a long time.  Everything else is irrelevant but it doesn't stop some posters from twisting the story. Pretty pathetic, don't you think? 

Only if this is right!!! I wanna listen the other side first. I listen to much right and false stories in my life.

There is overwhelming evidence by the numbers of women molested, raped, beaten, and killed by Thai men that there is a serious disconnect between how to treat one's mother and sisters and all the other women over 12 years old.

It appears that a generous portion of Thai males have precious little regard for the welfare and safety of the more frail opposite sex.

Whether this is a sex deal gone wrong or Thai men trying to take advantage of a drunk female makes no difference.  Their behavior was wrong on every level.  A young woman is at risk when alone with Thai men.  Period!

Rod Gold

I would agree with you completely but you also have to take into accounts many young girls in Thailand are also abused and raped by close relatives such as Uncles, older brothers and even fathers.  Sad but true that in many communities the females are very second class citizens and rarely treated with respect.  Much better in the bigger cities I would imagine but Thailand is a nation of villages more than cities.

Archived