"Non Thai ID" Sakhon Nakhon

BOBAKAT

After 5 visit to my amhpur asking for my  non Thai ID card, i am tired and bored about the civil servant. everybody smile, but no one can do it....they phone many time with many people. about the card, But in final ( after 5 visit) .  They cant do it.....something block...
My amphur depend of the Sakhon Nakhon changwat.  Some one do his "Non thai ID card " in Sakhon Nakhon Amphur ?
Some advice ?

Many thanks

NB : I have a tabian ban yellow for years... ;)

i mentioned just i have the yellow book, as i complete the conditions to have a pink card... not how many years i am there....That's all.
I know many people in many amphur (and some very small ) they had the pinky card "easily". But in my amphur....they block.

At my third visit , 2 weeks ago, i was happy : finally everything OK,  i seat in front of the operator, i file the report with blood group, religion and so, take 2 thumbs print...and apparently, the computer programm block...( only for me, other Thai people can make the ID) and  nobody can fix it,  
Back each week and no way...Nobody know what happen, and nobody know to fix the programm ( as i understand )

So, i ask if i have to do my pink card ONLY in my amphur or i can go at the main in the changwat office...that's all...

Thanks for your answer

Archived