What’s that smell? Pattaya hotel guests shocked after body of dead ladyboy found under their bed

Jonathan Fairfield

What’s that smell? Pattaya hotel guests shocked after body of dead ladyboy found under their bed

s.jpg

Image: Sanook News

PATTAYA:-- Guests at a hotel in Pattaya have spoken of their shock after staff discovered a dead body underneath the bed they had slept in the previous night.

The couple told police they had no idea the body was there.

The body of the ladyboy was discovered by a maid AFTER the couple had already checked out of the hotel located on Soi Buakhao.

As she was cleaning the room, the hotel maid found a large amount of blood close to the foot of the bed and raised the alarm.

Police attended the scene on Saturday morning and found the body after they lifted up the mattress of the bed.

Police, who have sent the body for forensic examination to determine the cause of death, said the unidentified victim had been dead for around 3 days.

The victim was believed to have been a guest of two men who checked out of the hotel on August 18th.

On Friday, a couple checked into the same room and immediately complained about a foul smell and asked staff if they could spray some air freshener in their room.

Pattaya police chief Pol Col Apichai Kropphet said officers had already viewed CCTV footage and identified two men they believe are the suspects.

Investigations continue.

Source: Daily News / Sanook

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Thai version claims that other guests complained about the mysterious knocking coming from the room the following day but when hotel staff checked they just found the room empty. They never checked under the mattress though.

It is a shame because of her gender 2 hours after the OP posted the story no one has wished she could Rest in Peace or remembered she has a family somewhere who maybe missing her and mostly  only smutty immature comments have been posted.

Whatever the circumstances I wish her to RIP and I hope she and whoever killed her can be identified soon so her family can have closure.

Pretty tragic really. Someone may have gotten away with murder here and either already have left the country or made themselves pretty scarce. Also pretty grim to find out you have just slept not more than a foot away from a dead body.

The dead body will not hurt them. This was a person who had a mother and a father and perhaps siblings or someone else who they loved or who loved them. I doubt she could have done much to deserve being killed. If she was killed. If she wasn't killed then the men could have alerted someone, unless they were ashamed of their kinky threesome. 

Who would not be devastated at the passing of their loved one? No less to know that they had been shoved under a bed afterwards..

4 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

the hotel maid found a large amount of blood close to the foot of the bed

And the couple that slept over the dead body failed to notice a large amount of blood ? Or did they think this was "just normal" ?

1 hour ago, lebenbabcock said:

I doubt she could have done much to deserve being killed. If she was killed.

I don't doubt it's very common the shoe is on the other foot where a foreigner dies in mysterious circumstances or is abused in some way, and a ladyboy or two make themselves scarce.

Yeah sure nobody deserves to die, and there shouldn't be rich and poor but there are.

8 hours ago, jay1980 said:

It is a shame because of her gender 2 hours after the OP posted the story no one has wished she could Rest in Peace or remembered she has a family somewhere who maybe missing her and mostly  only smutty immature comments have been posted.

Whatever the circumstances I wish her to RIP and I hope she and whoever killed her can be identified soon so her family can have closure.

The hate is great on this forum; however, I agree with you and hope the killers of this lady are caught and brought to justice.

Guess your not allowed to describe me either, I'm not insensitive to the victim or the family, I hope the perps are brought to justice.RIP. But he's right, it was a dude man, not a lady. Mute point, no one deserves to go out like that, except maybe a peodephile.

Imagine what the family members must be going through having learned of the tragic death of their loved one and the manner in which the body was found.....but it seems to be a golden opportunity for the sickest of the sick to crawl out from under the rocks in some instances on here. May he RIP...and God help the rest of us who are still living in a sometimes depraved society....(and I'm not referring to Ladyboys).

Let's see the follow up. If the hotel registration system were to work their whereabouts should be known already. If they have left the country police should put out a statement about where they went.

Anyone holding their breath ?

13 hours ago, jay1980 said:

How very PC.

Wonder what the ID card says.

Archived