What’s that smell? Pattaya hotel guests shocked after body of dead ladyboy found under their bed

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, jay1980 said:

It is a shame because of her gender 2 hours after the OP posted the story no one has wished she could Rest in Peace or remembered she has a family somewhere who maybe missing her and mostly  only smutty immature comments have been posted.

Whatever the circumstances I wish her to RIP and I hope she and whoever killed her can be identified soon so her family can have closure.

well said. you have done the right thing. RIP to the victim.

RIP. Makes one ponder on the injustices of life. We may not all be the sons of Kings and Queens but I/we had a really good run. I know I did. I had a good handle on my gender all my life. Did not have to fight that see saw battle. I am always amazed that I have made it this far. The finish line fast approaches. I have many things to be thankful for.

You never know what you will find under a hotel bed, I've found condoms, shoes, cockroaches ... but never a dead ladyboy.

I suspect there will be a renewal to the housekeeping training manual, after the sheets are stripped, always look for bodies under the bed.

Well , this is a cold blooded murder. The police have been watching the CCTV footage so it should be easy to catch the guys , are they Thai or foreigners?  RIP. 

16 hours ago, jay1980 said:

It is a shame because of her gender 2 hours after the OP posted the story no one has wished she could Rest in Peace or remembered she has a family somewhere who maybe missing her and mostly  only smutty immature comments have been posted.

Whatever the circumstances I wish her to RIP and I hope she and whoever killed her can be identified soon so her family can have closure.

Rest In Peace

Yes it is sad when anyone dies and especially under mysterious or possibly nefarious circumstances.

Meant time ...it is He ..not She ..it is Him not Her...the person is a Man and not a Woman while everyone has to recognize that and deal with the fact the dead person is a male Thai person and male Thai citizen ...for the legal record.

That being the case it make things somewhat more complicated relative to the police investigation trying to learn and understand what exactly transpired leading up to "his" death.

Maybe we will see a follow up report and learn more about what exactly happened to "him"

Cheers

3 hours ago, gchurch259 said:

Every time I check into a hotel they request my Passport and make a copy, so unless the hotel was not following the law they know who stayed in that room !!

I read elsewhere it was a short time hotel.

do they even ask for ID ?

15 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Only in Pattaya.

Doubt it was Hilton.

A cheapo court hotel on a small alleyway off Soi Buakhao.

For their room rate you won't get a breakfast at Hilton I guess.

I won't name it here.

It's named in the "sanook" report and probably in the video.

15 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

I read elsewhere it was a short time hotel.

do they even ask for ID ?

There is always a grey zone.

Most cheapo places will earn a little extra by short time rent.

But when you think you have seen it all:

even a newly built proper middle class hotel on Soi Honey last year advertised 3h for 600 ;).

More than the cheapo places full room rate.

Some off topic, troll and a facebook page in Thai has been removed as this is not a credible source:

18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts

20 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

You coudnt make this stuff up if you tried

Quentin Tarantino did in 1995.

"Four rooms" has this scene, albeit that it is the guests' children who are discovering the decomposing body when they are looking for smelly socks.

I'll not dwell on the obvious remarks about the perpetrators and their profile, just say RIP for someone who, probably, was just trying to make a buck or thirty and, again probably, did not have other skills to make a living.

Post removed.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

5 hours ago, LukKrueng said:

on a more serious note + she's been dead for at least 2 days before that couple has checked on the room. I don't understand how they could stay there with the smell, even after spraying some fresheners 

Apparently the room cleaners do not sweep or vacuum and mop under the bed...

Archived