What’s that smell? Pattaya hotel guests shocked after body of dead ladyboy found under their bed

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, trogers said:

By moving the whole bed. That's why a proper hotel has beds on wheels.

Ive stayed in many  proper hotels and very few have beds on wheels.

but as this was a short time room your point means  nothing.

I heard the police have arrested 2 thai lads for the murder.

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. The autopsy will tell whether this be murder or merely another death by misadventure. Unfortunately, with the victim being a ladyboy, this is probably the last we will hear of this story. 

21 hours ago, jay1980 said:

It is a shame because of her gender 2 hours after the OP posted the story no one has wished she could Rest in Peace or remembered she has a family somewhere who maybe missing her and mostly  only smutty immature comments have been posted.

Whatever the circumstances I wish her to RIP and I hope she and whoever killed her can be identified soon so her family can have closure.

wonder if the men paid an extra charge for taking a lady or ladyboy to the room ? some hotels charge extra to take a lady or ladyboy to your room 

14 hours ago, daoyai said:

Someone posted that "you can't make tis stuff up', check out the movie called "Four rooms" starring Tim Roth, about a hotel bell boy's first night on the job...

The house keeper has been moved to an inactive post

3 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

A 14 year old boy and a 17 year old boy have been arrested and charged with the murder of the 28 year old ladyboy. It has been reported for over 5 hours in Thai media and now in an English language news media outlet with the initials bp.

CCTV working (!) and ID of one of the suspects registered!

Both suspects having a history of assault cases.

On 8/20/2016 at 10:21 PM, jay1980 said:

It is a shame because of her gender 2 hours after the OP posted the story no one has wished she could Rest in Peace or remembered she has a family somewhere who maybe missing her and mostly  only smutty immature comments have been posted.

Whatever the circumstances I wish her to RIP and I hope she and whoever killed her can be identified soon so her family can have closure.

Spot on! ... and deservedly one of the most liked posts I've seen.

That's a person we're discussing here, not meat.

I've heard body-under-the-bed stories before, in the Philippines. There's nasty low life who visit here, and these working girls/boys/ladyboys take a big risk accompanying strange men to their hotel rooms.

It is hard to believe the guests could sleep in a room with a 3 day old corpse under the bed. I imagine the smell would have been unbearable. Maybe they had sinus trouble.

7 hours ago, Americano555 said:

Yep, some comments cold.

I know of only 2 nationalities that share a sex opportunity.

Indians & Arabs.......just saying.....

There are also people who kill for pleasure. Accidental death, intentional murder, who knows. Making a snuff video?

5 hours ago, mercman24 said:

i can never get my head around posters saying "SHE" when in fact 99% are MEN,, get it now

Seriously? What's to get your head around?... Fortunately in Thailand they are more liberal and afford them the term "transexual" or "3rd gender". Out of respect I will call them SHE.

12 hours ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Ur not funny, a young person has just lost their life. Hav some respect.

Never heard of gallows humour? Oh and where is the outpouring of thais expressing their

respects when a young farang is killed?

A post and reply have been removed:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

11 hours ago, Bender said:

14 and 17 yo! They start very young!

So why they killed the ladyboy?

The Bangkok Post has a detailed story.

(must not be linked here)

Cut short: in the very end  (after a couple of days spent together) the ladyboy wanted to have sex with the 17yr old which he declined.

The ladyboy got angry about that and the argument ended in the 17yr strangling the ladyboy to death while the 14yr old held the feet.

On 20/08/2016 at 7:00 PM, mcfish said:

My post was deleted so I will try to be more..senstive ..

ladyboy dies of a heart attack during intesive sex session

farang rolls her under the bed and does  runner.

IMO of course

And the large amount of blood came from where? In your opinion! :coffee1: RIP to the unfortunate Ladyboy.

Nobody is commenting on how gross it is to sleep over a dead corpse!

My experience:

One time in Panjim i went to a LP recommend guesthouse and was really happy to get  a  room on the roof. So i put my bag there and went for a good night our in Panjim, which is a great place btw with very good food but not really night life per say.

Well i got back to the room and crashed out but awoke hours later to the stink of piss! The didn't clean the room and i discovered a pool or urine under the bed!

Man was i peessed!.... up... mad. My only choice was take a few buckets of water from the bathroom and flood the bedroom floor. It fixed the smell and i crashed out in drunk Goan stupor with a belly full of fish  and beer, only to awake sy 6 am in the morning to a 1" of water on the floor and the gruesthouse full of people clamoring around on the roof...

On 8/20/2016 at 7:25 PM, daoyai said:

Someone posted that "you can't make tis stuff up', check out the movie called "Four rooms" starring Tim Roth, about a hotel bell boy's first night on the job...

Yeah...and American Horror Story: Hotel

On 8/21/2016 at 1:03 AM, gchurch259 said:

Every time I check into a hotel they request my Passport and make a copy, so unless the hotel was not following the law they know who stayed in that room !!

This is not the case in many/most of the small hotels and guesthouses in Patts...

Some observations after my earlier post that contained erroneous speculations.
So an adult helps the boys, pays for their food and rents a room where they stayed several days. 
The Adult with two boys under 18 years of age, 14 and 17 to be precise.
The adult insisted on having sex with the minor.
So it is a Paedo ? ( A Paedo Ladyboy, not heard about that before. )
Then two boys with a record of physical assault kill her.
How low can you go.. .. .. 

Pre-meditated murder charge, hope they will be sent to the psycho asylum what will make the streets safer.

1 hour ago, KKr said:

Some observations after my earlier post that contained erroneous speculations.
So an adult helps the boys, pays for their food and rents a room where they stayed several days. 
The Adult with two boys under 18 years of age, 14 and 17 to be precise.
The adult insisted on having sex with the minor.
So it is a Paedo ? ( A Paedo Ladyboy, not heard about that before. )
Then two boys with a record of physical assault kill her.
How low can you go.. .. .. 

Pre-meditated murder charge, hope they will be sent to the psycho asylum what will make the streets safer.

Please remember the Lady boy is dead,   so the only truth about sexual stuff,   is what the murderers have told the police,   it could be all lies. :wai2:

This is a very nasty crime,  lock them up for 20 years,  the little pigs. :bah:

2 minutes ago, onemorechang said:

Please remember the Lady boy is dead,   so the only truth about sexual stuff,   is what the murderers have told the police,   it could be all lies. :wai2:

This is a very nasty crime,  lock them up for 20 years,  the little pigs. :bah:

You are absolutely correct, albeit that I could not even think of a more sinister scenario.
But you are right, maybe the morons planned it.
In any case, the psycho asylum is for life I think, while prison is for a term, and death penalty is for good.
Just hope they are not allowed on the street again ever.

Archived