Thais angry after Asian tourists seen posing with protected marine life - but the penalty can only be a fine

webfact

What is funny for me is that most people pretend to care about environment, sea life, etc...

Most of you have kids and just do nothing but pretending.

I don't have kids, don;'t care the environment, sea life or anything, but at least I do not pretend like the rest of the world...

23 hours ago, RandolphGB said:

They're wearing life jackets. No way they could they dive down to the sea bed and pull out a large clam. Somebody *cough* who knows what they're doing has done it for them. The tour guide should face punishment not the tourists. They're ignorant and don't know better.

lol You hit the nail on the head. 

3 hours ago, innocenthai said:

There is nothing to see in Thailand sea, but keep diving if you like it.

I suppose the hundreds of thousands of amateur divers and snorkellers, and all those Thai-run day trips for holidaymakers are just for people to look at sand and rocks on the sea bed

11 hours ago, innocenthai said:

What is funny for me is that most people pretend to care about environment, sea life, etc...

Most of you have kids and just do nothing but pretending.

I don't have kids, don;'t care the environment, sea life or anything, but at least I do not pretend like the rest of the world...

Admitting you don't care about the environment is certainly honest and definitely not admirable.

On 8/24/2016 at 6:23 AM, webfact said:

Furious tourism officials who saw the pictures on Facebook notified their counterparts at the Koh Chang national park office as well as other agencies to find the tourists and seek action over the matter.

How did these officials get the tourists Facebook page? AND, if they have the tourists Facebook page, WHY don't they already know who they are? :whistling:

Archived