Thought I was meeting a normal girl....

ev1lchris

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26.8.2016 at 10:05 AM, starky said:

What? No one is calling troll bs on this one? Whats happened to Thaivisa

OP's previous posts were in the same vein...

My opinion is that OP is a real life troll.

OP, how many blokes do you know who never would've engaged in prostitution in the west, but do it here b/c it's acceptable? I'd say at least the same percentage of Thai women with normal jobs do it on occasion- at some level or another- for the very same reason.

On 8/26/2016 at 11:50 PM, swissie said:

Laying down in the Taxi. Hilarious! Under these circumstances, I would have preferred to lay in the trunk of the Taxi, regardless of what the Taxi driver might have thought.

But the story is somewhat incomplete. To top it, OP should have made a"runner" and not pay the Taxi driver.:cheesy:

Cheers.

He should have also skipped out on the taxi for trying to over charge him on the fare. That is ridiculous charging extra just because he is driving the get away car. 

2 hours ago, anotheruser said:

He should have also skipped out on the taxi for trying to over charge him on the fare. That is ridiculous charging extra just because he is driving the get away car. 

"I lay down in the back and I tell the driver where I want to go.  He says 100 baht when normally it should really be half that."

A 50 baht cab fare. So where does he live, 3 doors down?

On 25/08/2016 at 10:31 PM, ev1lchris said:

That's a restaurant.

This is a type of bar that is notorious for trying to cheat their customers and add extra stuff on your bill.

Think about it.

1 Beer
4 Whiskey for normal customer. I say normal because this girl might try to claim lady drinks even though she doesn't work for the bar.

Why on earth did you go?

This girl doesn't sound like a 'normal girl' at all tbh

Why on earth did you go?

This girl doesn't sound like a 'normal girl' at all tbh

When I met her it was at a restaurant. She was attending a Congratulations party for a relative who finished university. Brothers, sisters, parents, and cousins were there. You can't get more normal than that.

3 hours ago, ev1lchris said:

When I met her it was at a restaurant. She was attending a Congratulations party for a relative who finished university. Brothers, sisters, parents, and cousins were there. You can't get more normal than that.

You think "normal" Thai girls just go around inviting random strangers to some bar?  Seriously? 

• 1 month later...

You need to avoid these people entirely from now on. If they see you it will not be pretty. I'd move to another city to be completely honest with you. If the police get involved you, as a foreigner, cannot expect them to take you side. There is this sense of brotherhood/comradery amongst the Thai people. Be careful

On 27/08/2016 at 5:22 PM, ev1lchris said:

I'm not a farang.

So in that case you are Thai then?
It sounds to me like one of those dodgy Karaoke clip joints in Chiang Mai you read about,luring unsuspecting people in then ripping them off for thousands of Baht,just put it down to experience OP and move on with your life!

Archived