Glue sniffing dad raped and molested me for five years, says daughter

rooster59

Glue sniffing dad raped and molested me for five years, says daughter

aHR0cDovL3BlMi5pc2Fub29rLmNvbS9ucy8wL3VkLzQxMS8yMDU2MzI2L2NkZ3ZmLmpwZw==.jpg

Image: Sanook

A 13 year old girl has told police that her father molested and raped her continually for five years. He did it when he was high on glue, she said.

Her father - named by Hat Yai, Songkhla police as Worawut, 36 - denies everything and says he will fight the case.

Worawut was arrested yesterday on a warrant. His daughter sought the help of a child protection agency after she ran away from home earlier this year.

She told police that her father had molested her since 2011 and finally raped her in February 2013. He tried to repeat that offence many times later when he was high after sniffing glue, she claimed.

She told police that in January this year after he had tried to rape her, she ran away from home and a kind neighbor helped her contact a child protection group.

Her father told police yesterday that it was all lies. He claimed that his daughter had run away from home because she had met a boy on Facebook. He said he had never raped her or caused her any harm whatsoever.

He said that he would fight the case in court.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-28

I seriously doubt a kid would make up a story like this, about her father. It is so like many of the cowards here, to deny, and attempt to obfuscate the facts. Taking responsibility for one's actions, is not something very many Thais are taught how to do. Not sure how this would be proven. But, if this is true, then the best place to start is with complete castration. Then, the facts need to be examined, and a determination needs to be made if this man should spend the rest of his life in prison, where he will be treated to the same kind of delights he treated his daughter to, by his fellow inmates, for the rest of his life, or worse. 

The problem is how do you find a judge with the courage to punish this worm? 

21 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I seriously doubt a kid would make up a story like this, about her father. It is so like many of the cowards here, to deny,

Many women make false claims similar to this, only a few days back there was the 17 year old abducted ...... it was a  false allegation. The Australian woman on an island, raped .... until the police found the video of her going home. The backpacker raped by 3 men in a CM guesthouse, until one of them was found to be a woman, and another video. Children have very little sense of right and wrong, they can say anything about anybody, and often for the most trivial of reasons.

People lie, which is why evidence is required.

3 hours ago, MissAndry said:

No evidence I assume ........ he said, she said ......... who can possibly know the truth in these cases?

Good point however I hope that the RTP have special police (perhaps women police officers) who know how to question both parties in a structured and proven way to get the facts.  

33 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Good point however I hope that the RTP have special police (perhaps women police officers) who know how to question both parties in a structured and proven way to get the facts.  

Very doubtful is my guess and the thought of the RTP spending more than the minimal time investigating this suggest to me it will just be quickly forgotten sadly   :(

'She told police that in January this year after he had tried to rape her, she ran away from home and a kind neighbor helped her contact a child protection group. '.

And neither the neighbor or the protection group reported it to the police? Maybe the neighbor didn't help her until now. As so often, Thai reporting fails to give all the facts.

41 minutes ago, petermik said:

Very doubtful is my guess and the thought of the RTP spending more than the minimal time investigating this suggest to me it will just be quickly forgotten sadly   :(

You're right, why lose their precious time, after all she only is a 13 yo kid.

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I seriously doubt a kid would make up a story like this, about her father. It is so like many of the cowards here, to deny, and attempt to obfuscate the facts. Taking responsibility for one's actions, is not something very many Thais are taught how to do. Not sure how this would be proven. But, if this is true, then the best place to start is with complete castration. Then, the facts need to be examined, and a determination needs to be made if this man should spend the rest of his life in prison, where he will be treated to the same kind of delights he treated his daughter to, by his fellow inmates, for the rest of his life, or worse. 

The problem is how do you find a judge with the courage to punish this worm? 

Not surprising that he'd lie about it and try to shirk responsibility since driving away from an accident here is the rule and not the exception. 

Why do so many of these young women come up with these stories of sexual abuse in Thailand?  Are they fantasizing after watching too many Thai Soap Operas?  Is there a concerted and wide-spread effort to demonize Thai males? 

Foreigners should just go home.  They do not understand the historic privileges of a male in a SE Asian country.

17 minutes ago, Rod Gold said:

Why do so many of these young women come up with these stories of sexual abuse in Thailand?  Are they fantasizing after watching too many Thai Soap Operas?  Is there a concerted and wide-spread effort to demonize Thai males? 

Foreigners should just go home.  They do not understand the historic privileges of a male in a SE Asian country.

You don't understand Thai family culture...unless your comments are tongue in cheek.   Sadly this is a more than common occurrence in most Villages throughout the Nation.

Well, if tey went to his house and had a look around they could substantiate part of her claim that he was a  glue sniffer...........then they could look further into her claim.  Sniffers are not the smartest pencils in the box having killed so many brain cells............:coffee1:

The tragedy is that in a country where lying is the norm and the truth has no value whatsoever there will always be doubt in accusations  or defences of accusations.  If there was an affective police force  who actually gave a sh*t then this case would be easy enough to solve.  However if there isn't money to be made out of it then it isn't going to happen

12 hours ago, Rod Gold said:

WHAT? Like the family that ficks together; sticks together, I suppose. Is that the ancient rite of the sappy palm?

On 8/28/2016 at 11:24 AM, MissAndry said:

Many women make false claims similar to this, only a few days back there was the 17 year old abducted ...... it was a  false allegation. The Australian woman on an island, raped .... until the police found the video of her going home. The backpacker raped by 3 men in a CM guesthouse, until one of them was found to be a woman, and another video. Children have very little sense of right and wrong, they can say anything about anybody, and often for the most trivial of reasons.

People lie, which is why evidence is required.

Research with children whose sexual abuse has been proven has shown that children tend to minimize and deny abuse, not exaggerate or over-report such incidents.

How often do children’s reports of abuse turn out to be false?

Archived