Drunk old men

cumgranosalum

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/28/2016 at 6:21 PM, cumgranosalum said:

all blithely oblivious to what glaring fools they were making of themselves. Not only drunks but continually either drunk or “hungover” - which to them is a joke....they have no idea how it looks to those of us standing with our feet firmly in reality

Fondling young prostitutes in public - and thinking that is not risible - , attempting to dance and sing to ancient pop songs played by jaded Philippine crooners.

Sounds like a good night out, I'm up for that!

Who cares what I look like to you.

Me and a pal were out in a hooker bar earlier this week (we're 60+), had a couple of young bar girls sitting with us. Couple of white girls (in their 20s) came in and sat down. The bar girls whispered to us 'showtime' and moved onto our laps. White girls left ..........

Why enter such a bar, if you don't like drunks or prostitutes?

Plenty of Sports bars without bar girls/karaoke/old foreign drunks to choose from.

8 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Me and a pal were out in a hooker bar earlier this week (we're 60+), had a couple of young bar girls sitting with us. Couple of white girls (in their 20s) came in and sat down. The bar girls whispered to us 'showtime' and moved onto our laps. White girls left ..........

what is a "hooker bar"?  what were the "white girls" doing in a "hooker bar"? 

Apologies to all,

Thought this was a topic in the 'pub/general' forums.

Please feel free to delete my posts, as they aren't really suitable for the 'health' forum.

Again apologies .........

On 02/03/2018 at 11:33 AM, MaeJoMTB said:

Plenty of Sports bars without bar girls/karaoke/old foreign drunks to choose from.

Like going to a zoo  or perhaps they had tired legs and wanted to sit and have a drink at nearest bar.

On 24/12/2017 at 8:07 PM, InMyShadow said:

Never met anybody young or old that prefers those 2 mafia rip offs to Pattaya unless it's there first trip and always always their last . And I live in bangkok emoji3.png

Thousands of expats live in those 2 places and I've met people who have been 20 times.

You need to get out and talk to people.

(Pattaya has lots of crims, bikies and mafia types)

On 01/09/2016 at 12:29 AM, chiang mai said:

Sukhumvit is the longest road in Thailand, it runs from Bangkok, through Pattaya and all the way to Cambodia.

Lower Sukhumvit is about 1km area. The whole road is a different story.

On 24/12/2017 at 8:29 PM, Pilotman said:

In my town in the UK, you would be very foolish to take your family out at night down town, or even go yourself for a nice meal and a quiet drink with your wife.  For some reason, the town centres have become almost war zones on a weekend, and increasingly on a weekday.  Down town Pattaya is little different, apart from the age range of those who are hammered and 50 Baht drinks don't help.  Most of the old men look sad wrecks of humans to me. 

Of course. No one with money or choices would choose Pattaya over the other beach locations or even Bangkok (which has better nightlife).

On 3/2/2018 at 8:33 AM, MaeJoMTB said:

More like , you and your mate spotted some young white girls , went and tried to get into their knickers , and they ran a mile ?

On 02/03/2018 at 9:47 AM, MaeJoMTB said:

Apologies to all,

Thought this was a topic in the 'pub/general' forums.

Please feel free to delete my posts, as they aren't really suitable for the 'health' forum.

Again apologies .........

Accepted, it is a forum for people who have a drink problem, but want to fix it, not gloat about it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mr Cum your assessment is dead on. I have to gone through this disease. I Quit to, all but occasionally drinking a single beer even then wondering why? Growing up, getting older, not chasing those dreams, of times and money thrown away. I graduated, now question will you?

Waking up feeling good, my money now helping others. No more vomiting, headaches and broke. You choose it is your life. 

Archived