Isaan girls

Kenny202

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most everyone experiences the same thing at first.

The learning experience is the loss of cash, aka, the transfer of wealth.

Don't lose a friend by expressing your feelings.

He will eventually figure it out for himself before he gives it all away.

He is in denial, in perhaps love and probably happy for awhile.

Leave him be!:coffee1:

I can't imagine what could possibly go wrong. Thais' are universally sweet, warm, selfless, caring people. Also, they have the benefit of having their benevolent ruler, "in their hearts". We will never be able to understand their ways, since we ourselves are not Thai. 

1 hour ago, MissAndry said:

All old foreign guys living in a Thai village with a much younger Thai girl are alike.

Two great posts from Gecko and Headgame.

@Kenny, your misses gave out as much info as she received.

Doesn't it depend upon the number of young Thai girls with whom they are living?

I think the main question by the OP is not actually about what his friend should or should not do, but rather the way Thai girls/women communicate such loads of information in such a short time. 

Allow me my bit of thoughts on that:

From what I've seen there is no a actual sense of privacy/integrity in the same way as we in the west see it. Thai will even voluntarily without even being asked divulge all private matters as they do not have this sense of anything being private. For girls of the kind described it may even be a matter of pride to show off her skills at controlling her "farang atm", being a bit simple minded she may not realize that she is speaking to a person of different social status and values.

That's why I always hide my dick in the men's room, because if a Thai sees it it will be discussed openly by all my work colleagues within a very short period of time.  Also the way I pee, how I do with my pants, if I went into a stall or if I missed the bullseye, things like that.

6 minutes ago, AlQaholic said:

I think the main question by the OP is not actually about what his friend should or should not do, but rather the way Thai girls/women communicate such loads of information in such a short time. 

Allow me my bit of thoughts on that:

From what I've seen there is no a actual sense of privacy/integrity in the same way as we in the west see it. Thai will even voluntarily without even being asked divulge all private matters as they do not have this sense of anything being private. For girls of the kind described it may even be a matter of pride to show off her skills at controlling her "farang atm", being a bit simple minded she may not realize that she is speaking to a person of different social status and values.

That's why I always hide my dick in the men's room, because if a Thai sees it it will be discussed openly by all my work colleagues within a very short period of time.  Also the way I pee, how I do with my pants, if I went into a stall or if I missed the bullseye, things like that.

I sort of agree with you but they DO have a sense of privacy regarding themselves in a discussion. It's only others personal business they feel free to gossip and speculate on

1 hour ago, MissAndry said:

All old foreign guys living in a Thai village with a much younger Thai girl are alike.

Two great posts from Gecko and Headgame.

@Kenny, your misses gave out as much info as she received.

If so, talk to your friends girlfriend, alone sometime.

The OPs story is certainly not limited to Thailand or to  women. It happens to some extent wherever negotiable relationships exist--gee, that's right, all relationships are somewhat negotiable.

Ever hear the expression, "Keeping up with the Jones'"?  I have listened to expats doing the same one-up-man-ship stores to other expats just met. If the relationship is between a lady of negotiable virtue and a walking ATM; whenever the lady meets another, the ladies compare their assets received for assets given. Similar to the stories the sexpats tell of the numbers of their conquests and/or how little they paid.  Or; my car is faster than your car, my son is more educated than your son, my wife is prettier than yours and different too, ad infinitum.

Western women do it too, so do hi-so women everywhere--it may not be as blatant or banal as the poor Asian girls in the OPs story; it may be just a waive of a diamond-decked finger, but it is a comparison of assets all the same.

It's likely that the young girl felt embarrassed to show up with your 45 year old mate and was eager to divulge the information so she wouldn't look bad in front of your gf. Sounds like she was making excuses for being with him. 

Maybe I am stating the obvious.

Its the same old con. Find a man who wants to believe something, and then let him believe it.

He is your mate and I know you feel like you want to help, so as a previous poster said... Plant the seed.

You need to open your eyes and put down your sacred Thai culture book. Thai women are nationalist. They understand and support each other. Stranger or not they can trade information with ease and if you are around and know a little Thai they will switch to "isan" language. They will trade your personal information too. So don't feel so sorry for your mate. If any man wants to know what girl he has just stop giving her money and see her action. Not many true love relationships in Thailand. Thai women are devoted to your ability to care for her and family because this is a family based society not a love based society. 

14 minutes ago, dg1980 said:

He is your mate and I know you feel like you want to help, so as a previous poster said... Plant the seed.

Direct your "friend" to TV - perhaps even to this post if you're confident your TV-name is unknown to him, and let him gain some experience from exposure to others' thoughts and comments.

Just now, steve73 said:

Direct your "friend" to TV - perhaps even to this post if you're confident your TV-name is unknown to him, and let him gain some experience from exposure to others' thoughts and comments.

Why?

Everyone here is married to a hi-so Thai-Chinese former supermodel with a Masters in Physics

22 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Sounds like the norm thing to me,  let your mate get on with it,  your not jealous are you  :Ddon't see why you can't get answers from your wife.

Whats the lsaan girl title for and what's a hoe is she a gardener.

It seems to me that Americans are too polite.   So they call a toilet or WC a 'bathroom", and a hore a 'hoe'.  

'

20+ years in Thailand and relationships with Thai girls from all walks of life.... All the girls brag about or make excuses for their boyfriends or husbands. It's all a matter of face. If boyfriend is too old or ugly they say it's about money and that is the only reason. If boyfriend is handsome they normally just brag about how rich he is or how big he is.

What I find funny are the farang talking about other farangs women to others or telling you about your own girl. My so called mate told me once that a girl I was dating and giving me problems was because of her past, his words were "you know what she was when you met her". This was kind of true because she did work at 5 different gogo bars before. This girl was only after money, 100% ! The funny part is that after we finished I found out that my so call mate was later banging this girl and according to him In Love. Hahaha, so called good mate now in love with the girl who he was once putting down. The guy has a house with pool up in Burirum and a condo in Pattaya so you can guess where her attraction is.... She once said that he was ugly so I can assure you it is a money thing. What a dumb &$?@er.
The bar girls are in it for the money and the farang for love .... Hahaha !

5 hours ago, Scotwight said:

All Thai people are not alike. 

True

All women are not alike.

True. Some cost more than others.

All posters on Thai Visa might be alike.  

True. We all came here for the temples and the fascinating culture...

23 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

OP, there's a great book called " Private dancer" and "your friend" should take the time and read it.

It explains all............:D

The book Jasmine Fever, by Frank Visakay also explains and gives real life examples of the bar girls working farangs emotions for personal gain.

Interesting starting post.  My wife of 20 years can meet a complete stranger and know her life story in a very short time. 

Thing is that when I meet a foreigner then I am supposed to know everything about him in a short time, and when I don't then my wife rebukes me for a bad 'interview' ...

Archived