Isaan girls

Kenny202

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP, your friend is old enough to understand that he's acting like a fool. Would he have a good looking 18 year old back in his country? And a 18 year old who speaks some Pidgin bar English already went through a few km of experience. 

They know that they get paid to say that they love him and that's properly the first what they learn at their bar. Tell them what they want to hear...bl bla. and there's a very high possibility that she's still doing it, telling him what he wants to hear.

Confusing is the title Isaan girls. Not all Isaan girls and women are bar girls, please visit and you'll see plenty of good looking girls who run their own business, or help out at their parents' business. 

I don't know where you've met your wife, but it seems that your wife and your mate's wife have some things in common. 

5 hours ago, Phom said:

Really the entire planet of females outside Thailand would never do that?

Wow, bold statement what statistics do you have to back that up?

I had one Australian girlfriend who was a terible gambler, are they all gamblers by that reasoning?

Lighten up. It's a joke

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

Oh god no, how I hate that voice, for pop music it is Elvis and Roy Orbison.

For country music it is George Jones and Vince Gill.:thumbsup:

Maybe some Frank Zappa for you? Disco boy's a good one....

I don't know what's more depressing - an account of a friend who is thinking with his dick, or all the haters that can't accept it's possible for a falang and a Thai to have a good relationship. Plus the inevitable racism.

Seems to me there's a lot of posters on TV with ugliness in their hearts.

Just now, bazza40 said:

I don't know what's more depressing - an account of a friend who is thinking with his dick, or all the haters that can't accept it's possible for a falang and a Thai to have a good relationship. Plus the inevitable racism.

Seems to me there's a lot of posters on TV with ugliness in their hearts.

Do you need to be a hater to think nearly all relationships are doomed to failure?

Or just realistic?

2 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Who?

Muffin Man might be a good start...Frank Zappa, one of the best guitar players on this planet who died of prostate cancer some years ago. 

But an Elvis fan must hate Zappa.....

2 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

Muffin Man might be a good start...Frank Zappa, one of the best guitar players on this planet who died of prostate cancer some years ago. 

But an Elvis fan must hate Zappa.....

Oh!

4 minutes ago, MissAndry said:

Do you need to be a hater to think nearly all relationships are doomed to failure?

Or just realistic?

From many of your posts, you are a glass half empty person. Realistically, statistics say 50% of relationships are successful. Don't know if that answers your question.

Your chosen nom de plume explicitly indicates hatred of men, does it not?

3 minutes ago, manfredtillmann said:

you are kidding us, aren't you?

... eddy, are you kidding? no, no, no!

you don't know him, you know very little.

Yes, as far as modern "music" goes I know very little.

Frank Zappa, Alice Hooper????? Oh! wait, what about Rod Stewart? Forget about the "Sir".

2 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Yes, as far as modern "music" goes I know very little.

Frank Zappa, Alice Hooper????? Oh! wait, what about Rod Stewart? Forget about the "Sir".

how old are you, man? frank and alice are (would have been) about the same age and a cool 10 years older than me... and i am 58!

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

If a person is a real musician, he will be able to make out a melody no matter how old he is.

That's if there is a melody there and not just boom boom and thud thud with sceechy voices.

and no, I am not referring to bedroom antics here.

Contemporary observers (also ignoramuses) said the same about Niccolò Paganini.

39 minutes ago, bazza40 said:

From many of your posts, you are a glass half empty person. Realistically, statistics say 50% of relationships are successful. Don't know if that answers your question.

Your chosen nom de plume explicitly indicates hatred of men, does it not?

50% of marriages end in divorce ....... I'm thinking most relationships end before marriage.

I had 4 relationships fail before marriage, then another one during marriage ...............

If my marriage had been 100% successful and lasted until one of us died, that would still be an 80% fail rate in my relationships.

24 minutes ago, transam said:

Mon ami....Rod was involved with the Yardbirds, The Small faces and then the Faces in the 60's, plus many other rock associations.....He was a Rocker...Sure he later went his own way, laid back and racked in the cash....I can remember his early stuff....Think he is about 72 now...

I'm pretty sure he was a mod.

38 minutes ago, manfredtillmann said:

how old are you, man? frank and alice are (would have been) about the same age and a cool 10 years older than me... and i am 58!

I was never in to pop music since I was in my teens, so I remember Abba.

1 minute ago, MissAndry said:

50% of marriages end in divorce ....... I'm thinking most relationships end before marriage.

I had 4 relationships fail before marriage, then another one during marriage ...............

If my marriage had been 100% successful and lasted until one of us died, that would still be an 80% fail rate in my relationships.

That must have been no fun MissAndry, but did you ever find a common denominator in the failures?

I have been quite fortunate. I've had three marriages and two long-term relationships. It was my fault for all the breakups; yet, I am still friendly with all of them.  My wife knows both my ex-wives.

28 minutes ago, transam said:

Mon ami....Rod was involved with the Yardbirds, The Small faces and then the Faces in the 60's, plus many other rock associations.....He was a Rocker...Sure he later went his own way, laid back and racked in the cash....I can remember his early stuff....Think he is about 72 now...

I prefer country music Trans, not all these stupid Sirs, Rod, Mick, Peltin Elton, etc.:whistling:

Archived