Isaan girls

Kenny202

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

You really don't know much about music, do you?

I was wondering when you would come back Mr Biker.

I made a living out of playing before I came over here.

But it was music, not noise.

Are we in for another long debate then? Ok on you go, I'm not

going out tonight.

3 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I was wondering when you would come back Mr Biker.

I made a living out of playing before I came over here.

But it was music, not noise.

Are we in for another long debate then? Ok on you go, I'm not

going out tonight.

I was already here. There's little to debate. Your whole knowledge of music appears to be the same few ancient singers you bring up every time.

Instead, I'll leave you with a joke. Q. What do you call a guy that hangs out with musicians?

A. A bass player.

8 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

I was already here. There's little to debate. Your whole knowledge of music appears to be the same few ancient singers you bring up every time.

Instead, I'll leave you with a joke. Q. What do you call a guy that hangs out with musicians?

A. A bass player.

Ah, I knew you would soon be along, if you are talking about music and not noise, there is plenty to debate, Oh wait! 

Nice joke, but wait. I'll be in Bangkok on Friday, meet up with me and take me to where there is music being played and mean music, and I will 

show you who is a keyboard player as well as a bass player, but I won't be hanging out with the musicians.:guitar::violin:

10 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

A. A bass player.

A drummer, actually.

13 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Ah, I knew you would soon be along, if you are talking about music and not noise, there is plenty to debate, Oh wait! 

Nice joke, but wait. I'll be in Bangkok on Friday, meet up with me and take me to where there is music being played and mean music, and I will 

show you who is a keyboard player as well as a bass player, but I won't be hanging out with the musicians.:guitar::violin:

I'm washing my hair.

1 hour ago, MissAndry said:

50% of marriages end in divorce ....... I'm thinking most relationships end before marriage.

I had 4 relationships fail before marriage, then another one during marriage ...............

If my marriage had been 100% successful and lasted until one of us died, that would still be an 80% fail rate in my relationships.

Unfortunately, you seem to be projecting your own disappointments onto just about everything you say on TV. That's sad; however, it is getting to be boring as well. Can I suggest you look forward instead of back?

1 hour ago, MissAndry said:

50% of marriages end in divorce ....... I'm thinking most relationships end before marriage.

I had 4 relationships fail before marriage, then another one during marriage ...............

If my marriage had been 100% successful and lasted until one of us died, that would still be an 80% fail rate in my relationships.

Unfortunately, you seem to be projecting your own disappointments onto just about everything you say on TV. That's sad; however, it is getting to be boring as well. Can I suggest you look forward instead of back?

18 minutes ago, bazza40 said:

Those who can not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

10 hours ago, Headgame said:

Make sure your friend reads the following (previously posted).

Headgame’s 14 Rules to Live By (for older guys with a young TGF)

These rules have been “field tested” and have proven to be very effective. Like all rules, there will be exceptions.

1     1. NEVER GET MARRIED.

2. Love is for teenagers – grow up.

3. Do not confuse contentment and happiness with love.

4. Do appropriate research before entering a cohabitation relationship. That does not mean having lots of sex. That means, researching like you would before making any investment.  Know what you’re getting into before you get into it.

5. You are not Sir Galahad. You can never save anyone else from themselves.

6. Do not ever overstate your financial situation. Never lie, just be very vague.

7. If you’re going to be providing any financial support, set a realistic monthly allowance for your mate at the outset of any period of cohabitation.

8.  Be prepared to ALWAYS SAY NO when the inevitable requests are made for any additional money. Be prepared because those requests will happen.

9. Never be vague about requests for extra money, i.e. “I’ll think about it” / “Maybe”. JUST SAY NO. You can always change your mind when you’ve had a pressure-free opportunity to think about it.

10. If your sweetie gets all twisted up because you said no to something, just tell her that you understand she’s upset and she has 24 hours to get back on track or she can go home to mommy or whatever.

11. Mean what you say, and say what you mean.

12. If your sweetie is lazy, either adjust your expectations or walk. It will NEVER get better.

13. If your sweetie is prone to ridiculous and unprovoked temper tantrums, then recognize you just chose the wrong lady. Either pack her up or pack yourself up. Either approach requires decisive action.

14. NEVER be weak or indecisive.

By now you should know these rules but if not, read, then memorize and apply. Live long. Live happy.

You forgot number 15

15. By the way having read all of this I admit it's all bull$$$$

33 minutes ago, MissAndry said:

Those who can not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

I remember the past quite well. The difference is, I'm not obsessive about it.

You only get one life, unless you're a believer. Best to make the most of it.

2 hours ago, SoiBiker said:

I'm washing my hair.

I don't suppose names like Sarah Chang or Emil Gilels mean anything to you guys.

It's very convenient not having hair to wash. It gives me more time to read the posts on Thai Visa.

14 minutes ago, bazza40 said:

I don't suppose names like Sarah Chang or Emil Gilels mean anything to you guys.

It's very convenient not having hair to wash. It gives me more time to read the posts on Thai Visa.

Remember, we're dealing with a guy who's never heard of Paganini here.

While I did not cover all the comments let me say this. Firstly and most importantly look at the age of these girls. For Christ sake, they are children at 18 years old.  I mean come on what do guys really expect? They are still little girls who play with stuffed animals , watch cartoons and do not have the basic life skills or maturity to handle personal private lives. It doesn't matter what region they are from.

With that said, Some women, even mature older ones, feel the need to some how show off some way. Its our world and some feel the need to show where they sit in the grand scheme of it all. They may not say it but they show it in dress attire, new clothes or material things etc. Same anywhere in the world quite frankly. This shouldn't be surprising to any of the men here unless you just landed on earth today.

What I have found is confident educated secure women tend to keep their personal life very private and usually they hang with others that do not ask. 

I know my opening comment might ruffle a few feathers but its the truth. I have 2 daughters. I remember them at 18 years old and these are California girls with some life skills and education and at 18 they were still girls and still gossiped and talked mad shit about guys they were dating and other girls. As I have always said. Take the age of most Thai women/girls and subtract 5 to 7 years and you likely have the maturity comparison of a western gal.  

Everything the OP stated should not surprise him at all IMHO

Jafo said

As I have always said. Take the age of most Thai women/girls and subtract 5 to 7 years and you likely have the maturity comparison of a western gal.  

I'm sorry to disagree with you I belive 18yr old thai girls to be much more mature than the typical western girl. This is based on talking and knowing socially  (so please take your minds out of the gutter I firmly belive the age of consent should be raised to 21) here they are more experienced in life and family than any so called street wise iPhone generation western girls.

12 hours ago, Headgame said:

6. Do not ever overstate your financial situation. Never lie, just be very vague.

I suggest that Rule #6 needs an edit:

6. NEVER expose your financial situation in any way. Simply set the budget (re: Rule #7), and stick with it.

10 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

Jafo said

As I have always said. Take the age of most Thai women/girls and subtract 5 to 7 years and you likely have the maturity comparison of a western gal.  

I'm sorry to disagree with you I belive 18yr old thai girls to be much more mature than the typical western girl. This is based on talking and knowing socially  (so please take your minds out of the gutter I firmly belive the age of consent should be raised to 21) here they are more experienced in life and family than any so called street wise iPhone generation western girls.

Its OK to disagree Deepinthailand. I respect that. With that said you have got to be kidding me..... More mature!  I could be convinced on family values but life experience, maturity, critical thinking, street smarts, exposure to world activities. Sorry not buying it. I am around women at work in Thailand all the time, ages ranging from 20ish to 40. In the US I ran a company and worked with similar age groups of mfg people. This is where I came up with my general assessment on age . Clearly doesn't apply to all but covers a large population. I could go into details on observations but doubt the audience cares. I am not saying its a bad thing but when I speak with folks the obvious lack of maturity is quite prevalent.  Now If you are trying to justify the comment for hidden reasons please don't. I will never be sold. 

To the OP's post, the guy is 45 the girl is 18. His expectations of her personally should be very low and should never be surprised in regards to her actions. He has a dependent and his relationship is more "father" figure.  I think we all know the deal with the relationship, who are we trying to kid. He is just another one that landed in Thailand and left his common sense at the immigration check point. 

Then we will agree to disagree on levels of maturity. Just a note when there are a large group of women or men for that matter working together,  we all know the maturity levels drop somewhat. It's called bannter and my stories better than yours ect, happens all over the world,  you cant judge on work alone Christ it happens every day on here!!! 

What hidden reasons are you referring too??????

It all boils down to 'face' (IMO), and boasting about the money paid to them by a man is seen as a positive rather than a negative - even to those they barely know.

Edit - I know this from personal experience, although to be fair it was only one Issan woman that did this.  Another woman from somewhere else in Thailand (I think, but don't know) was the same.

Archived