Isaan girls

Kenny202

He is 45 and she is 18? He gives he small money and pays small money for her school fees? He has been around in Thailand for years? 

Of course it is a financial arrangement! He knows that! They even have a name for this and call that "Sugar Daddy".

It is basically sex for money! She is of age so I don't see anything wrong with it legally, as long as they both know what it is about. She is only 18 years old so I doubt she would have much Bar Girl experience, but not a virgin either. She is giving him what he wants, and he is given her what she want to. So I wouldn't worry about your Friend too much, unless he starts buying her a house, or car, or wants to get married to her. 

Yeah, I know what you mean about your Thai Wife as mine is the same way. Recently we had to meet up with a couple we never met before to discuss business, and we talked to them for about an hour. I talked to the husband and she talked to his wife. In that hour I found out his name, what kind of car he drives, where he lives, the house he has, and what job he does. 

My wife found out her name and how long they have been married. How many time she has been divorced. What her other husbands were like and how many kids they had. How much money he actually has and he makes, and how much he spends on her. Everything they own that has a dollar value on it. Everything about his past family and kids. What they argued about last time. And how many times they have sex in a week. Man!

So I don't know how they do it, but if you find out let me know.   

I too wonder what my wife says about me. 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

He is 45 and she is 18? He gives he small money and pays small money for her school fees? He has been around in Thailand for years? 

Of course it is a financial arrangement! He knows that! They even have a name for this and call that "Sugar Daddy".

It is basically sex for money! She is of age so I don't see anything wrong with it legally, as long as they both know what it is about. She is only 18 years old so I doubt she would have much Bar Girl experience, but not a virgin either. She is giving him what he wants, and he is given her what she want to. So I wouldn't worry about your Friend too much, unless he starts buying her a house, or car, or wants to get married to her. 

Yeah, I know what you mean about your Thai Wife as mine is the same way. Recently we had to meet up with a couple we never met before to discuss business, and we talked to them for about an hour. I talked to the husband and she talked to his wife. In that hour I found out his name, what kind of car he drives, where he lives, the house he has, and what job he does. 

My wife found out her name and how long they have been married. How many time she has been divorced. What her other husbands were like and how many kids they had. How much money he actually has and he makes, and how much he spends on her. Everything they own that has a dollar value on it. Everything about his past family and kids. What they argued about last time. And how many times they have sex in a week. Man!

So I don't know how they do it, but if you find out let me know.   

I too wonder what my wife says about me. 

How do people on here endure being with people like that?

I suggest that Rule #6 needs an edit:

6. NEVER expose your financial situation in any way. Simply set the budget (re: Rule #7), and stick with it.

Duly noted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/30/2016 at 1:47 AM, Headgame said:

Make sure your friend reads the following (previously posted).

Headgame’s 14 Rules to Live By (for older guys with a young TGF)

These rules have been “field tested” and have proven to be very effective. Like all rules, there will be exceptions.

1     1. NEVER GET MARRIED.

2. Love is for teenagers – grow up.

3. Do not confuse contentment and happiness with love.

4. Do appropriate research before entering a cohabitation relationship. That does not mean having lots of sex. That means, researching like you would before making any investment.  Know what you’re getting into before you get into it.

5. You are not Sir Galahad. You can never save anyone else from themselves.

6. Do not ever overstate your financial situation. Never lie, just be very vague.

7. If you’re going to be providing any financial support, set a realistic monthly allowance for your mate at the outset of any period of cohabitation.

8.  Be prepared to ALWAYS SAY NO when the inevitable requests are made for any additional money. Be prepared because those requests will happen.

9. Never be vague about requests for extra money, i.e. “I’ll think about it” / “Maybe”. JUST SAY NO. You can always change your mind when you’ve had a pressure-free opportunity to think about it.

10. If your sweetie gets all twisted up because you said no to something, just tell her that you understand she’s upset and she has 24 hours to get back on track or she can go home to mommy or whatever.

11. Mean what you say, and say what you mean.

12. If your sweetie is lazy, either adjust your expectations or walk. It will NEVER get better.

13. If your sweetie is prone to ridiculous and unprovoked temper tantrums, then recognize you just chose the wrong lady. Either pack her up or pack yourself up. Either approach requires decisive action.

14. NEVER be weak or indecisive.

By now you should know these rules but if not, read, then memorize and apply. Live long. Live happy.

Very Good Advice

On 30/08/2016 at 3:51 AM, Kenny202 said:

No intention of saying anything to the mate nor was the point of the post about the age difference more so the mercenary attitude of the girl. It is a mate too. He'd probably agree I have enough issues with my own

You probably told him when you wrote the post. Hopefully he will wake up but not much of a friendship really is it.

The secret about Issan Girls by volume is that most are not. They are Lao Immigrants.  As ignorant as calling Pakistani a Yorkshire Native... Issans are fine featured with a sharp pointed Nose, rarely accepting a Bar Girl lifestyle but they have been overun and branded as normal these days. You see them in greater numbers on the Candle Day Floats around  the N.East

31 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

The secret about Issan Girls by volume is that most are not. They are Lao Immigrants.  As ignorant as calling Pakistani a Yorkshire Native... Issans are fine featured with a sharp pointed Nose, rarely accepting a Bar Girl lifestyle but they have been overun and branded as normal these days. You see them in greater numbers on the Candle Day Floats around  the N.East

'...fine featured with a sharp pointed Nose...' man, you obviously don't live up here! or they all got replaced a few years ago...

47 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Not all..As i said Lao Imegrants.your right, but they still aint Issan Girls. You have black Germans and English these days too, but Immigrants just the same

No, they're not - if they were born there, they're not immigrants. 

On 8/31/2016 at 1:18 PM, JJGreen said:

What conversation can a 45 year old have with an 18 year old?

Must get boring real quick

Don't know 45 but 70 year old's talk about cooking, cell phones, computer programs, breast augmentation, new songs, American TV shows, new medical breakthroughs :D, remodeling the house, what kind of tile to buy, home movies, line chat, games on a 65" Android TV set, playing games on a 65" Android TV.  How to mix a dry martini, favorite ya dong recipe, how older men can do unusual yoga exercises, the currency exchange rate,   excuse me I'll try some more and get back to you.  Karaoke tonight. 

Don't know 45 but 70 year old's talk about cooking, cell phones, computer programs, breast augmentation, new songs, American TV shows, new medical breakthroughs [emoji3], remodeling the house, what kind of tile to buy, home movies, line chat, games on a 65" Android TV set, playing games on a 65" Android TV.  How to mix a dry martini, favorite ya dong recipe, how older men can do unusual yoga exercises, the currency exchange rate,   excuse me I'll try some more and get back to you.  Karaoke tonight. 

I should have said conversations of mutual interest.
Cellphones. Wow. That should see you through the week

3 minutes ago, Scotwight said:

Don't know 45 but 70 year old's talk about cooking, cell phones, computer programs, breast augmentation, new songs, American TV shows, new medical breakthroughs :D, remodeling the house, what kind of tile to buy, home movies, line chat, games on a 65" Android TV set, playing games on a 65" Android TV.  How to mix a dry martini, favorite ya dong recipe, how older men can do unusual yoga exercises, the currency exchange rate,   excuse me I'll try some more and get back to you.  Karaoke tonight. 

...and the girl just sits there looking bored. 

4 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

...and the girl just sits there looking bored. 

no, if she has an ounce of intelligence, she realises the inadequacy of her previous (lack of )education.

and if she has not, she'll just love you for your money.

either way, it is probably honest.

26 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Cant win with a Lefty Immigrant, or P.C. Control Freak, You win

Have you considered that you may be the one who's out of step with the prevailing opinion? Racist views are hardly considered mainstream these days. 

2 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

Have you considered that you may be the one who's out of step with the prevailing opinion? Racist views are hardly considered mainstream these days. 

It worked for Brexit, which is about as mainstream as you can get.

And it's working for Trump in the USA.

Racist views are alive and doing well!

7 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

But people keep saying that it wasn't about immigration.

There's quite a big a difference between immigration and racism.

I don't mind people of different races, but I despise non Native English speakers in the UK.

(I hope you'll understand that is an 'en mass' objection as opposed to the odd 'foreign wife' with is perfectly acceptable) (I'm not sure there's a name to describe my particular foible).

1 minute ago, transam said:

It was about 'spongers'...

I'm aware of the various confused reasons some voters based their choice on, yes. The misguided belief that immigrants cost the country money was just one of them. 

Lets not re-run that debate, though. Talking politics with the kind of people that post here makes me want to chew my own foot off. 

3 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

Thats a point, must mention this to my Asian Chums still in England an a Australia to shut up about reloading lazy Lebanese who creep in. But the Non Idle Emigrants arnt allowed an opinion are they.?. My Flat Nosed Thai/Lao wife is also allowed here own different opinion from her Non Racist Husband too.

1 minute ago, Ace of Pop said:

Thats a point, must mention this to my Asian Chums still in England an a Australia to shut up about reloading lazy Lebanese who creep in. But the Non Idle Emigrants arnt allowed an opinion are they.?. My Flat Nosed Thai/Lao wife is also allowed here own different opinion from her Non Racist Husband too.

No offence, but your posts are pretty hard to understand. 

4 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

No offence, but your posts are pretty hard to understand. 

I think he was trying to point out that his marriage is white on brown, while you are currently white on white, while suggesting he is the racist. Seems fairly clear cut to me.

Archived