Isaan girls

Kenny202

Just now, MissAndry said:

I think he was trying to point out that his family are white on brown, while you are currently white on white, while suggesting he is the racist. Seems fairly clear cut to me.

I'm a racist because my wife is white?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

No offence, but your posts are pretty hard to understand. 

25 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Thats a point, must mention this to my Asian Chums still in England an a Australia to shut up about reloading lazy Lebanese who creep in. But the Non Idle Emigrants arnt allowed an opinion are they.?. My Flat Nosed Thai/Lao wife is also allowed here own different opinion from her Non Racist Husband too.

Sounds like he's a teacher who's giving a message to his mates in England & Aussie land. The Flat Nosed Isaan wife only needs a nose job for 10 K and her non- racist husband could put some skin whitener on top. Only he cares that she's got her own, but very different opinion. 

Can't call his own wife a Paki, right? 

On 30/08/2016 at 3:21 PM, maingmoom said:

Lighten up. It's a joke

I can enjoy a joke, not easy to always interpret the true meaning of a one dimensional written message though! Sure you have miss read things before? Would a smiley face, haha or lol after the message been to much to ask. With so many negative retarded comments on here hard to know what is sarcasm and what is not.....haha!

Yes.   Isan girls ask some very personal questions about people who they have just met.   It may appear rude to outsiders, but it is actually the opposite.

For example, Thai strangers chat amongst themselves as if they are family members.   So, finding out how old each of them are very early in the conversation will establish the family hierarchy that exists between them.   One can then refer to the other with the respectful title they deserve.  

Pee (older sibling), Nong (younger sibling), Lung (older uncle), Yai (grandmother) etc etc.

On 9/4/2016 at 2:03 PM, SoiBiker said:

I'm aware of the various confused reasons some voters based their choice on, yes. The misguided belief that immigrants cost the country money was just one of them. 

Lets not re-run that debate, though. Talking politics with the kind of people that post here makes me want to chew my own foot off. 

OH Gawd Don't .......

Then you could never walk away from the keyboard..... 

We need those breaks now & then......    

All around the world woman are with men for money, just look at some of the woman Hugh Heffner or Rod Stewart have been with.

Certainly if you are a wealthy Falang and understand how the game is played you will have a much greater chance of success.

Why posters would expect girls from Issan to be any different is beyond me.

41 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

It's the smartphone era, granddad. My 'keyboard' is always right there in my pocket.

Somebody hide his charger.....

Yep - haven't trifled with my laptop for a few years either Sprout.....

Archived