New Harbour Mall Raided. Thousands of Pirate CDs Seized

webfact

New Harbour Mall Raided. Thousands of Pirate CDs Seized

Report by Pattaya One News Team

pat1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 2pm, on the afternoon of August 31, police and customs officials raided the new Harbour Mall on Pattaya Klang, Pattaya.

Officers put together a team after receiving reports that counterfeit goods were being sold.

On the fourth floor, at Best Entertainment, they seized thousands of illegal DVDs and arrested trader Mr Wasan Praprasert.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/231096/new-harbour-mall-harbours-100000-baht-of-pirate-cds/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-09-01

7 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

So we can say Harbor Mall has been officially "baptized" now and is part of the normal Pattaya scene.

On another note, I can't believe people still buy DVDs...that's like so 2005 ?

Trump will sue you for using his picture. 

Unless you are the real Donald Trump ?

Can you say something stupid ?

8 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Seems like they only found one shop selling DVD's.

I also stopped buying any DVD's some years ago.

You guys make it sound like these sellers were put out of their misery. If they keep this up real jobs will be lost and crime will increase because the BIB is busy playing copyright agent. 

On 9/3/2016 at 8:52 PM, balo said:

Yes I wonder why sales of any DVD would be high these days where you can download anything for free ?  Maybe Thais are not so skilled in the art of using torrents :whistling:

Not only that but DVDS? Comeon even a simple HD movie not even talking about blu ray quality is much clearer than DVD quality and ppl are already talking about ultra HD quality movies.

Archived