American woman fleeing sexual advances survives horror fall in Krabi

rooster59

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ClutchClark said:

In this case there appears to be some truth to that defense.

I would agree except someone reported that he masturbated over her as she lay helpless, possible gutter press imagination, but why did she bite a chunk out of his ear?

33 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I would agree except someone reported that he masturbated over her as she lay helpless, possible gutter press imagination, but why did she bite a chunk out of his ear?

Geeeez, is it beyond you to read and comprehend what is said in the link; :blink:

"Ms Gavios said the man led her up a mountain in darkness where he pinned her to the ground and began to rip off her clothes.

She said she fought him off by biting his ear and ran. However, in the darkness she stumbled off a 45m cliff, fracturing her spine and cracking her skull.

As she lay at the foot of the cliff unable to move she said the man assaulted her for hours before leaving."

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/09/06/23/11/tourist-falls-off-cliff-fleeing-thai-sex-attacker#6PrvoMPJehvHqSmm.99

10 minutes ago, garryjohns said:

Geeeez, is it beyond you to read and comprehend what is said in the link; :blink:

"Ms Gavios said the man led her up a mountain in darkness where he pinned her to the ground and began to rip off her clothes.

She said she fought him off by biting his ear and ran. However, in the darkness she stumbled off a 45m cliff, fracturing her spine and cracking her skull.

As she lay at the foot of the cliff unable to move she said the man assaulted her for hours before leaving."

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/09/06/23/11/tourist-falls-off-cliff-fleeing-thai-sex-attacker#6PrvoMPJehvHqSmm.99

I didn't read that version

3 hours ago, soalbundy said:

...hadn't eaten for 36 hours.

6 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Well, darlin, if you were abusing me while i was lying with a broken back.  I would bite too, and perhaps not just your ear.

Thai  media and authorities have played this as cool as they can possibly do, the reality as I already was fully aware is something entirely different - I just wish they would stop playing down these incidents and instead admit there is a serious problem and be seen to be doing something effective about it, the same goes for road and marine incidents - Thailand is not safe......admit it and do something about it

Archived