Ed Visa course in Rawai, can someone recommend one?

Mover1

Hi, I'm looking at learning Thai and also getting a 12 month Ed Visa in the process. I really want to learn the language though, not just get the visa.

A friend of mine did (or is still doing) a course at a school in Rawai, but after he signed up they started charging him 5000 baht every 3 months so that his course wouldn't be 'looked into' by immigration. He also said the teachers are crap and he's leant next to nothing.

Can anyone recommend a good place in Rawai or Nai Harn where I could learn the language and get an Ed Visa please?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Christ why does everything have to involve a bribe? Haha. Yeah i'd like to have a good teacher, but no recommendations so far. Would be good to hear some, or one even.

Hey muzmurray, how many 90 day extensions are allowed? I assumed it was up to 12 months but are you saying it's unlimited or something?

On 9/8/2016 at 0:28 PM, Mover1 said:

Hey muzmurray, how many 90 day extensions are allowed? I assumed it was up to 12 months but are you saying it's unlimited or something?

Sorry, should have been clearer.

Visa for 90 days and 3 extensions of 90 days - Then you have to leave the country, rinse and repeat.

Archived