Who said a wife is always the first to know - woman shocked to find out what her husband was really up to.

rooster59

Who said a wife is always the first to know - woman shocked to find out what her husband was really up to.

udon.PNG

Image: Daily News

A woman in Udon was very proud of her husband who went to work every day in his smart police uniform.

Though he never seemed to have much money he was a good man so she bought him a car to take their three year old to school.

Little did she know that not only was he not a policeman, but he was using the car she had bought him to drive around with his "mia noi" (his mistress) stealing stuff from shops.

And he even had a kid with his partner in crime and bit on the side.

All was revealed to the wife after police had failed in a bungled attempt to catch her husband at an Udon department store car park yesterday.

Police were finally acting on a warrant issued in April to arrest Saraburi native  Somsak Kaewkornthai, 36, for theft but he managed to get away. He shot at officers before reversing his car into a police vehicle.

He sped off in the car his wife bought him and the cops chased him but he crashed. He then fled on foot into a housing estate and despite a two hour search he could not be found.

In his abandoned vehicle cops found two police uniforms and tools for house breaking.

Earlier police had discovered that Somsak and his mia noi, Wanida Inbuddee, 24, were involved in the theft of 50 designer bags and cash from the Toklai Leasing shop. It was all worth a million baht.

Cops manager to arrest Wanida who admitted the pair were accomplices.

After the bungled arrest of Somsak police went to tell his wife what he had been up to. She was shocked saying she thought he was a policeman - they had been married for four years and she never suspected a thing.

Wanida said she committed crime with Somsak to get money for the child that she had with him.

Now the hunt is on again to round up Somsak once and for all.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-09-10

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Another Thai woman who was fooled by a Thai guy, kind of tragic really.

I hope the guy spends lots of years in jail for his foolishness, and his

Mia or mistress should get lots of jail time as well.

Geezer

Love this story, makes a change form all the Farang guys being fooled  and lied to,  by Thai woman to pay for sick mother, father, kid or buffalo and even to build them a house they will never own,  and often after it's built,  they get kicked out after a few years !!!!!   

Silly woman 1:

Though he never seemed to have much money  ....

The alarm bells should have been ringing about him being a real cop.

Silly woman 2:

Cops managed to arrest Wanida ...

All she had to do was hit something noisy and shout "bang, bang, bang" and the cops would have ducked for cover, giving her about, oh, let's see, maybe 5 minutes to make her escape.

More often it is the guy who is last to know !!  

I heard about a farang guy that fell in love with a sexy, pretty and younger girl ( like many do ) 

They were going to get married,  he visited her home in the north,  He met her parents and her brother,  that she got on so well with,  built a house for their future life together,  and bought a car....    

Then the brother said  "you can go now" ..   he said no I'm  not going anywhere,  I'm going to marry your sister and this is my house and my car !!!    He was told   ''NO,  this is my house and my car and MY WIFE,  you go now or you get big trouble !! "  

My advice : Any guys that fall for a sexy younger girl, be very careful  what you do !!!!

Please, will some kind soul let me know what these two stand for (1) IMO and (2) BIB  

I see these often on the forum but couldn't make out what they mean.

Do I put a coma after Please?  Someone once said to me, "watch what you do with the coma and apostrophe it changes the meaning of the sentence".

Much obliged if you could enlighten me.

5 minutes ago, madusa said:

Please, will some kind soul let me know what these two stand for (1) IMO and (2) BIB  

Do I put a coma after Please?  Someone once said to me, "watch what you do with the coma and apostrophe it changes the meaning of the sentence".

IMO In my opinion.  BIB Boys in Brown.  Referring to the Thai police that in general have brown uniforms

Earlier police had discovered that Somsak and his mia noi, Wanida Inbuddee, 24, were involved in the theft of 50 designer bags and cash from the Toklai Leasing shop. It was all worth a million baht.

50 bags worth a million baht? Must be some high end designer brand, considering a single Hermes bag will set you back north of 600k baht. 

1 hour ago, madusa said:

Bib - boys in blue

IMO - in my opinion

IMHO -  in my honest opinion or humble. 

also no offence because your written english is great but coma is what people fall into usually after an accident or something like that. Deep sleep, 50/50 if they wake up. Comma is the grammatical term which everyone who knows english would have understood from your context. Grammar is not really required IMO when posting and thanks for your excellent english thus far and if you ever stuck or want an answer like BIB or other acronyms or pretty much anything then google is a great teacher.

....*** am I the only one who has to try up to 10x to get something posted.....???

...Thai women are rarely victims in criminal activities....

....if she bought the car she sounds more like an accomplice....

...where did she get the money.....

...taking the word of suspects...as Gospel......wow....

2 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Geezer

What I really do not, nay, can not understand, what is it that makes Thai women and girls so very loyal and believing to their boyfriends or husbands.

They are treated like "s**t", mostly, have to pay for the guy because no job no money, and they treat the guys like they are gods.

Unbelievable.

2 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Geezer

Problem is now the guy has fathered two children who will have to grow up without a father.  Kind of pathetic.

1 hour ago, madusa said:

If you highlight words like that and do a right click some windows of choice will open. On Google, one will say search the internet for xxxxx Click that and you will a lots of results. Click one at a time until you find the explanation you want.

IMO = In My Opinion

BIB = Boys In Brown = Thai police

Archived