Who said a wife is always the first to know - woman shocked to find out what her husband was really up to.

rooster59

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

If you highlight words like that and do a right click some windows of choice will open. On Google, one will say search the internet for xxxxx Click that and you will a lots of results. Click one at a time until you find the explanation you want.

IMO = In My Opinion

BIB = Boys In Brown = Thai police

Really?

Searching for IMO returns:  imo free video calls, International Maritime Organization, IMO - Institute for Marketecology as top results.

BIB is equally useless:  EasyBib: Free Bibliography Generator, Bib (garment), Welcome to UOB BIBPLus, and Business Internet Banking (BIB).

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

Bib - boys in blue

IMO - in my opinion

IMHO -  in my honest opinion or humble. 

also no offence because your written english is great but coma is what people fall into usually after an accident or something like that. Deep sleep, 50/50 if they wake up. Comma is the grammatical term which everyone who knows english would have understood from your context. Grammar is not really required IMO when posting and thanks for your excellent english thus far and if you ever stuck or want an answer like BIB or other acronyms or pretty much anything then google is a great teacher.

if you stretch the grammar issue, yes , you do need a coma after please although that is grammatically not good construction of a a sentence.

Criminal acting like a policeman in order to break the law...

I could see how this worked so well...(4 years)

:whistling: 

Anne Rice wrote a bit about that....sort of like real vampires playing human actors dressed as vampires in order to suck the blood of non vampire actors (who are really human).

It could be potentially confusing until you really read the book.

1 hour ago, Trouble said:

Problem is now the guy has fathered two children who will have to grow up without a father.  Kind of pathetic.

Excellent point mate. This is the worst part! When we enter into relationships there is always some level of risk, but it's our choice isn't it. Kid's never get to make that choice.

5 hours ago, shirtless said:

This idiot may have thought he could get away with it for ever , I am glad the BIB ruined his gig.

They have not quite ruined his gig yet he is still on the loose after how many failed attempts to catch him? (I lost count call the Keystone Kops) Not only was he a thief he was a magician as well. No job 2 wives 2 kids a car. Kind of reminds me that part in the bible where they turned water into wine. 

5 hours ago, whatproblem said:

The warrant was issued in April but they not go find him untill September ,they are getting better ,wonder if that was because of his choice of clothes

Police do not enforce court atrest warrants unless thry are oaid to. In my case even when I took the criminal to the police station with the criminal warrant issued by the court I was told the police would let the criminal go unless I paid 42,000 baht.

3 hours ago, madusa said:

Please, will some kind soul let me know what these two stand for (1) IMO and (2) BIB  

I see these often on the forum but couldn't make out what they mean.

Do I put a coma after Please?  Someone once said to me, "watch what you do with the coma and apostrophe it changes the meaning of the sentence".

Much obliged if you could enlighten me.

3 hours ago, madusa said:

Please, will some kind soul let me know what these two stand for (1) IMO and (2) BIB  

I see these often on the forum but couldn't make out what they mean.

Do I put a coma after Please?  Someone once said to me, "watch what you do with the coma and apostrophe it changes the meaning of the sentence".

Much obliged if you could enlighten me.

5 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Bib - boys in blue

IMO - in my opinion

also no offence because your written english is great but coma is what people fall into usually after an accident or something like that. Deep sleep, 50/50 if they wake up. Comma is the grammatical term which everyone who knows english would have understood from your context. Grammar is not really required IMO when posting and thanks for your excellent english thus far and if you ever stuck or want an answer like BIB or other acronyms or pretty much anything then google is a great teacher.

And LOS is land of scams

8 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Bib - boys in blue

IMO - in my opinion

Boys in brown...just sayin

10 hours ago, Oxx said:

Really?

Searching for IMO returns:  imo free video calls, International Maritime Organization, IMO - Institute for Marketecology as top results.

BIB is equally useless:  EasyBib: Free Bibliography Generator, Bib (garment), Welcome to UOB BIBPLus, and Business Internet Banking (BIB).

Really.

I didn't say it was simple but a lot depends on the acronym you are looking for.

Take <deleted> for example. When typed in and searched gives you Wikipedia which quotes

Language and expressions

<deleted>, language code for the Watiwa language, a Trans–New Guinean language

It then goes further into Games, Music, Songs, Periodicals, Television, Series, Stations, Radio, Computing, Science, Organisations and Sports, See Also.

plus About 226,000,000 results (0.37 seconds) 

I can generally point people in the right direction but I can't always do the task for them nor can I think for them either.

Archived