Teenager's Gerbil Attacked Under Our Fence

smokie36

My gf is looking after a friends daughter's pet gerbil while they are on holiday in Singapore for the week.

Unfortunately her nephews let it out of its cage and were playing with it in the garden and it ran under the fence and was attacked by the neighbours Chitzu.

It is alive thankfully but with a few scratches....should she get it checked out and if so where?

Obviously she doesn't want a dead pet on her hands.

21 hours ago, SchadeBoy said:

How did The Gerbil escape the Attack by the Unsupervised shitzu?

Well I understand Terdsak got around under the fence and the chitzu carried out a surprise attack with her paw...scratching his back quite badly.

Spoke to my gf this morning and it appears Terdsak isn't too bad and has been wandering around his cage a bit.

We'd still like to get him checked out however if someone could give any indication as to a suitable vet that would be wonderful.

@ Smokie

Rather than write childish crap like this, why not make some new friends in Scotland and get yourself a social life.

Once you've got a few things going for yourself, you'll soon find that all the little girlies take an interest in you. You've got a great job. You're the man with the cash.

And after that ... you simply pick a little girl ten or fifteen years younger than you and do what every other man on the planet does.

You need to move on. And move forward. Life is just passing you by. 

===

I know exactly what the purpose of this thread is. I know who it's aimed at. But I don't think you realize just how silly you look. You're wasting yourself.

On 12/09/2016 at 7:47 AM, Fabricus said:

@ Smokie

Rather than write childish crap like this, why not make some new friends in Scotland and get yourself a social life.

Once you've got a few things going for yourself, you'll soon find that all the little girlies take an interest in you. You've got a great job. You're the man with the cash.

And after that ... you simply pick a little girl ten or fifteen years younger than you and do what every other man on the planet does.

You need to move on. And move forward. Life is just passing you by. 

===

I know exactly what the purpose of this thread is. I know who it's aimed at. But I don't think you realize just how silly you look. You're wasting yourself.

I have no idea why you are taking great animosity under this thread.

Its about a gerbil...there is no "undercurrent" here at all.

I'm back in Thailand soon Fab....feel free to buy me a coffee. :rolleyes:

Archived