COA and Province & 90 day report?

Hi

Just recently moved from Korat down to Si Racha. I"m staying here on non-immigrant O based on marriage, which I extend every year and then do the 90 day report via the web. 

Phoned up Si Racha Immigration to ask what was required following my change of address and they advised that I didn't need to do anything other than keep doing the 90 day report via the web as before (and presumably come to them next June for the extension). This doesn't seem right to me! Can anyone please confirm if the correct procedure or not? I can't remember when I fill out the 90 day online report, whether there is a section for informing of COA? If this is the case then maybe this all I have to do?

Thanks for your help.

It does not sound correct to me either.

When you do the 90 report online and use you new address it will be sent to Sri Racha for approval. I suspect it will not be approved since they will have no record of your reporting to them before.

There are also reports of them being strict on doing the TM30 form.

I suggest you go to the office with a completed TM28 change of address form with proof of residence to formally change your address.